Chorong

Symphonies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 x 

“Jinyoung-ah!”

A female voice suddenly greets his ear. Firstly, it sounds friendly and soft, just like normal voice of a girl. But it suddenly changes as soon as Jinyoung heard the voice was coming closer into his room.

“Yah! Jung Jinyoung!!!”

It surely could make every normal people jolt from their bed, but it was a different case to him. Instead of opening his eyes, Jinyoung decided to hide his face under the thick blanket.

“Wake up now or I’ll pull you out!”

A loud groan escaped from Jinyoung’s mouth as he’s shifting the blanket that covering his face. “What do you want? It still early in the morning and you already barge into my room. Don’t you learn how to act polite?”

“I will not waste my precious time to just come inside this messy room, if it’s not because of you!” this time, the girl was pointing her index finger straight to his face.

Instead of getting scare, Jinyoung let out a yawn before rubbing his eyes. “What did I do, huh?” he asked nonchalantly.

“Your car. You parked it in a wrong place till I cannot ride my scooter out from the garage! So, go get up now and move it away because I’m almost late for my audition!” she shouted louder while pull the male arm harshly till almost make Jinyoung fell from his bed.

“Okay, okay. Calm down,” Jinyoung tried to stand properly as the girl held out her hand from him. “Now could you please wait outside for a minute?” he asked, softer this time.

“No time. I’ve said that I am late—“she suddenly stopped as she just realize that the guy was wear nothing except his red sleeping pants. “Kyaaa!” she shouted before immediately get out from the room.

“That Park Chorong,” Jinyoung hissed before put his shirt on.

***

 

Jinyoung moves to Seoul started from 3 months ago. He stayed at Chorong’s home since their fathers were being best friend since their young ages. They always bickering like cat and dog every time they’ve meet. But, they have the same intention to be an idol. So, together they always followed every audition that Korean’s agency held.

Today, they will attend JYP Entertainment’s audition. They went to the venue separately since Jinyoung’s girlfriend, Song Hanna decided to join it too.

Chorong already came at the building and took her queue, and some minutes later, she could see Jinyoung and his girlfriend came too. While waiting for their turn, they decided to sit outside the audition room that full with the participants.  That was when Jinyoung suddenly showing something from inside his backpack.

“Hanna-ya, look what oppa brought for you~” he said, almost singing and it invited Chorong’s attention too since she sat next to the couple.

Jinyoung handed a middle size box with red colored to the smiling girl beside him. “Woah, thank you very much, oppa! Can I open it now?” Hanna asked with sparks on her eyes.

“Of course. Go open it now. I’m sure you will like it,” he said while smiling widely.

“Oh my... This is so beautiful! I’ve got my eyes for this dress when we were strolling around Myeongdong last week. I never thought that you bought it for me! Thank you very much, Jinyoung oppa. I love you to the moon and back!” Hanna was squealing right when she open the gift from her boyfriend.

“Hug me please~” Jinyoung spread out his arms and asking the girl to fall inside his embrace, and Hanna directly did it.

Chorong cursed under her breath since she thought that couple was having no shame by showing their lovey-dovey in front of so many people. She was about to throwing sneer at them, but she stop right when her attention goes to the dress that Jinyoung had brought to Hanna.

She seems familiar with the brand new soft pink dress that the younger just got. Without thinking twice, Chorong suddenly got up from her seat and got her index finger pointing straightly to the dress.

“That’s a brand new dress that my father just bought for my birthday,” she said and it surprisingly made Jinyoung and Hanna turned their gaze at her. “Yah, Jung Jinyoung. How could you give my dress to your girlfriend? You have no shame, huh?” she took the dress from Hanna harshly while glaring at the male.

Jinyoung got his eyes widened and his jaw dropped by Chorong’s sudden statement. He was about to deny, but a hard slap came across his cheek and it startled him more.

“Oppa, you’re so rude!” Hanna got up from her seat with teary eyes, before the girl storm out from the building, leaving Jinyoung with his mouth still wide opened.

“H-Hanna-ya, wait! It’s a misunderstanding!” Jinyoung was quickly running after his girlfriend, ignoring the cynical stares from the other people around them.

“Sshh... that Jung Jinyoung seriously,” Chorong scoffed while keep the dress inside her bag.

Chorong was eventually joined the JYP’ audition without him, since the guy was never come back to that place after the incident.

***

 

It was 8 PM, Chorong comeback to her house after finishing the audition. She goes straightly to her room but when she was about to climb to her bed, her gaze caught something on her desk. She walked closer to find a soft pink dress with sequins around the neck, laid comfortably on it.

“W-wait... If it is my dress, so what was—“she didn’t continue her mumbles instead she quickly checking the same dress that she grab from Hanna earlier.

Her eyes automatically widened in disbelief just when she found the similar dress from her bag.

“Oh, no,” she gaped in disbelief since she realized that she just do a big mistake. “I should give this dress back to him now!”

She goes straight to the male room but she found no one when Jinyoung was not come back yet.

“He must be in a serious fight with his girlfriend though,” she mumbles. Chorong decided to wait for his arrival. “Jinyoung must be really mad at me... What should I say to him when he comeback? What should I do?”

She walks back and forth inside the room while thinking hard. A groan escaped right when the face of angry Jinyoung crossed her mind.

“He will never dare to do it. I’ll shot him with my best pleading eyes and I’m sure he will surrender,” Chorong put a winning smirk and clicking her fingers excitedly. “Calm down, Park Chorong. Calm down...”

She took a deep breath before decided to plop herself inside the couch.

“All I have to do now is waiting for his arrival and get ready to put my best smile,” she said while turning the television on.

An hour had passed, Jinyoung still isn’t coming home, yet Chorong already feel sleepy since she was tired after joining the audition earlier. But she insisted to keep waiting inside the male’s room. She was nid-nodding her head though the television is still on. She rubbed her eyes with her fist since she felt so sleepy. She rested her head against the back seat as she folded her arms together against her stomach.

Some minutes later, Jinyoung that just came back home, seems startled when he found the girl appearance in his room. He feels so annoyed when he remembers what just she did to him earlier. He wanted to wake her up by shaking her body, “Yah, Park Chorong, wake up.”

Instead of opened her eyes, she let out a groan and pushed his hand away.

“Aish, this girl seriously,” Jinyoung hissed. “Wake up and go to your room for sleeping!” he said louder but Chorong didn’t move at all.

Jinyoung lost his patience as he was about to pull the girl body to wake her up. But he stopped when Chorong suddenly let out a soft mumble. “Mom, I miss you...” she said still with eyes closed.

Jinyoung could see that the girl was frowning in her sleep and he could bet that she was sad because her mother already divorce from her father. The previous anger that Jinyoung felt was suddenly changed into sympathy. He decided to sat next to her and scrutinize her face. Without he notices, the tip of his lips were slowly forming a thin smile.

“You look so innocent when you’re sleeping,” he muttered.

Suddenly, Jinyoung reached out a hand as he wanted to caress her hair. But at the same time, Chorong suddenly opened her eyes. Jinyoung startled and wanted to pull out his hand, but his hand betrayed him. It still remained freeze at the top of Chorong’s head and it cause the girl staring at strange view with question look.

“What are you wanted to do?” she asked.

“I-I...” Jinyoung stuttered as he was thinking hard to find a good reason to tell.

But Chorong suddenly jolted from the couch and began to scream. It cause Jinyoung immediately covered with his palm. “Don’t misunderstand. I can explain—Argghh!” he yelped in pain because the girl suddenly bites his hand.

“Don’t you dare to touch me! You’re ert!” she stepped back while sending a glare to the taller.

“Damn it! You, evil girl. I should be the one who gets mad here. You slept in my room without my permission!” Jinyoung raised his eyes and his face had turned red – not in a blushy way, but surely in angry way.

Chorong feels surprised and it made her suddenly realize that her previous purpose was to get an apology from him. She immediately changes her fierce expression into pleading eyes.

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry because I’ve thought you stole my dress... So, give this back to Hanna again,” she said while handed him the pink dress.

“I don’t need it anymore. You can keep this thing with you,” Jinyoung quickly bring the dress back to her.

“What? Did you suppose to give this dress to your girlfriend?” Chorong blinked her eyes, showing her innocence.

“We’ve broke up,” Jinyoung gritted his teeth as he held himself for not burst into anger. “And it was all because of your stupidity.”

“I’m sorry... I’m really sorry to hear about that news,” Chorong looked down and staring at her shoes. She never thought that she will be the person that responsible of their broke up.

“Forget it. Hanna is too selfish to. And I don’t think I can date a girl like her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter