Eunji

Symphonies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

x

They've been friends since 2011.

They meet in frame for a scripted virtual marriage that their friends became the guest. Yet their friendship lasted without script after the show ends.

They naturally became friends after found both having same interest in music and acting. She could laugh loud because of his lame jokes. While he could stand with her savage mouth sometimes.

They usually met during the music show and they always used the chance to greet each other a lot off stage. Sometimes, Suho don't mind to showing his friendly act toward her on stage. But Eunji was too scared to cling on him in front of the camera. She is kinda afraid with the big fanbase of his group. She was afraid with her group image.

Both are also makes their friendship circumstances wider. Her friends is his friends, and so did his friends is hers. They always used every rare time to meet up when one of their friends held some private party.

"Just ask her to be your GF! God damned it!" Byun Baekhyun, the loudest member once said when EXO attended Melon Music Awards last year.

"Shut up, Baek. Cameras and ears everywhere. Did you want to kill your leader?" Suho glares at the younger.

Kai that sit next to Suho, smiles before he whispering something to the older. "Baekhyun hyung is right. Just follow us. EXO L will don't mind and support you," he mentioning how his relationship with Krystal was going well although it spread around public already.

Suho firmly shook his head. "It wasn't as easy as you said, Jong. I'm the leader of this group and I should be a responsive one."

"Why don't you just admit that you are afraid with the rejection? Duh!" Once again, Baekhyun blurted out, this time he earned a sharp nudge from the leader.

***


It wasn't because of afraid with the rejection.

It wasn't really because of the image as one of the best leader among Korean boygroup.

It was all the excuses Suho made to cover the real reason.

Suho really have a big crush on her. He has a heart since the very first day he saw her smile— her eye smile. He fell in love more when he found how attractive her attitude was. He adores her like crazy, till he cannot hide it in front of his friends and from the public. Many EXO L and Pandas are start to ship them, nor some of them denied it and still prefer to worship surong or chanji more.

But, he has a serious reason why he never dares to confess his feeling to her.

"We're in a fight," she once said when they had a chance to meet during one of small party that had been held by one of their celebrity friend.

Suho choked an eyebrow. It was the very first time he heard about it. He only knew her relationship was always going well in romantic way. She always told him so. But that night, the smile she usually wore on her face, wasn't bloomed. It was so rare for him. "How could it happen?" He found himself asking.

"There's a girl, one of master fan site of his group. She held a birthday party and he secretly come to her house to make a surprise," she explained still with frown on her face.

"It's jealousy, I guess…" Suho said in teasing way.

"It's not kind of it," she hissed.

He chuckled, because he really knows she won't admit her weak side in front of him. She always tries to show how strong she was.

"Hey, it's normal to be jealous though. Just tell him that you don't like it. Simple," Suho shrugged before pours a bottle of beer into her glass. "But in my opinion, she is just a fan site. I'm sure he just tried to act nice to her in order to thank her. You know, like some kind of mutual benefit."

"I know. But I found it’s weird since he never did the same with the other fan site. This girl always had a chance to come not only his group event, but his solo schedules too. Even one of television camera captured her face once when she attend his singing competition. And you will always find her make a visit during his shows," she blabbering and Suho could say that she is way too frustrated now.

He heaved a deep sigh before took his glass and asking her for a 'cheers'. Eunji followed the instructions without changing the frown from her face.

They sipped the drinks in silence as the music seems softer. It makes the voice of the guest laugh become louder.

"Just trust him," Suho finally said. He shifting his seat position and let the back of him leaned on the bar' chair.

Eunji finally looked up to meet his face. She is staring at him with question look.

"I don't know what the best advice to tell you now is. He is your boyfriend for the past 4 years, you know him better than me," he paused to sip his cold beer. "Just believe in him."

A small smile finally cracked on the tip of her lips. "You're right," she asked while showing her empty glass, asking for another one.

Suho nodded and pour another bottle to her.

"Thank you, Junmyeon Oppa," she said. "I know I always can count on you."

"You are much welcome," Suho formed a smile as reply. The smile seems bright till it successfully covering the bitterness inside his heart.

***

 

It was at the Dream Concert, when Suho finally able to see him - Jung Eunji's boyfriend. Suho saw him walk toward his direction when he and Chanyeol were watching the other performance at the empty seat near the stage. He used the chance to call him and ask him to seat with him, though Chanyeol should move from his comfortable zone as a result.

"Hi Taekwoon hyung, long time not see," Suho greets the older as they settles together.

"Yeah, you've been so busy touring around the world till we never had a chance to meet up," he smiles warmly.

"I know right," Suho was shifting his position closer to the taller, so Chanyeol that sat on his left won't hear the things he wants to say. "Is everything okay?"

"Huh?" Leo raised an eyebrow.

"You and Eunji... Is it going well?" He repeated the question clearer, causing the latter jerked a bit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter