Chapter 6

The 5 year old case

 

     "Focus on your driving."Sinb sighed. "That's the 5th time, unnie."said Sinb. Eunha huffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

      "If you continue zoning out, you'll crash us soon enough"said Eunha. 

      "What if I did?"Sinb smiled. "I'll blame everything at you and Yuju will probably sad."Eunha said, pouting. 

       "Your girlfriend?"asked Sinb. "Yes, and don't dare to make a move on her! And tell Yerin-unnie that too."said Eunha. Sinb chuckled. "Yerin-unnie's fussing over the lamp post."

        "I noticed, but I'm watching you both."Eunha gave her a playful glare. 

       There was a moment of silence. 

        "What is Umji like?"Eunha asked out of nowhere. "You know how she's like, unnie."Sinb sighed. 

        "I know but I want to hear it from you."said Eunha. 

        "She's..... kind, caring... she's probably the last good person in the world.."Sinb looked straight at the road before them. "If I have to sell my soul to turn her back to life.. I'll do it with no second thoughts."

        "I second that."said Eunha. "The department is around the corner."

 

-

 

      "What was your friend, Umji, like?"asked Sowon to Yerin. 

       Yerin swallowed the food she's chewing before answering. "Umji is probably the best dongsaeng I had! She's caring, kind, and all other good person has! She's literally Sinb's split personality!"

        "And she's Sinb's half too, no one can take them away from each other! Sinb's heads over heels inlove with her."she added. 

       "I see. Umji had visited the house sometimes. I only saw her once and she's indeed a good dongsaeng."said Yuju. 

       "Now, I wonder, what is the reason for the suspects to kill her?"asked Sowon. "Well, maybe there's deeper reason for them to kill her."

       "Umji is from a rich family right?"asked Yuju. Yerin nodded. 

       "Maybe the suspects want money and decided to abduct her?"Yuju reasoned. 

        "How about we get some clues inside?"Sowon suggested. The two nodded and went inside. They started searching Umji's bedroom. 

          "Hey, look at this!"Sowon pointed at a bag under Umji's bed. 

          "Pull it out"Yuju said. They pulled the bag out and opened it. The inside shocked them. 

 

-

 

     "You're uncle is weird"said Sinb as she and Eunha walks up the stairs to the second floor. "You're the one to talk."Eunha rolled her eyes. 

      They walked up to Umji's apartment, opening the door and sees the other three towering something. 

      "Hey"they all jumped and turned at her. 

      "We found a bag!"Yerin said. "Oh? Where does it belong? Umji?"asked Eunha. 

      "That's actually unknown."Yuju answered. "I see"said Eunha. 

      "Let me see"Sinb's eyes widened.