Chapter 4

The 5 year old case

 

          Sinb and Yerin woke up to breakfast being served by Eunha and her friend. "Hi there!"the girl waved to them. "I'm---"

          "Yuju."Sinb cuts her off, already knowing the girl's name for she heard last night. "Your name's Yuju. I'm Sinb and this idiot unnie right here"she pointed at Yerin. "Is Yerin-unnie"

         Yuju nodded. Sowon came downstairs to the dining room, hearing their conversation. "Isn't it rude to cut someone off, Hwang?"said Sowon. Sinb gave her an annoyed look. 

          "Stop minding other people's business, giraffe"

          "HEY!!"

        The two glared at each other. "Anyway. What time are you both going to talk to the landlord? He's a busy man, you know. Might as well get there in 10 or such"said Eunha. 

         "Well we better hurry though. It's 9 right now"said Sowon. "Wait. we?"Sinb looked at Eunha for answers. 

          "Well, You need my  help since I know the landlord, Sowon-unnie can take notes about people say and maybe Yuju can come along too since she's a forensic scientist because we might not know, there might be some traces left"explained  Eunha. 

          "Maybe, Yuju-unnie's a big help-- and I can't believe I'm saying this but Sowon-unnie's also a big help"Sinb groaned while Sowon is smirking. Sowon opened . "I--"

           "Don't."Eunha cuts her off. "I don't want the breakfast to be full of arguments"Sowon just shrugged. They all ate their food, and started fixing themselves. 

          Then they all went to Sinb's car, Eunbi's in the front, the other three at the back. 'Omg, I'm sitting next to her!!!'Yerin screamed internally as she sat beside Sowon. 

            They went to the said location, according to Eunha's directions. Sinb stopped the car infront to an 3-story building. They all got out of the car and approached the man who's locking something. "Excuse me, Sir"Sinb called. The man looked at them and gasped. 

            "Oh you policr officers again, do you want to visit her room? Here's the key"The man fiddled with his pocket before pulling out a key and handing it to Sinb. 

              "It's room 12"said the man before leaving. The four of them went to the said room and opened it. What greeted them is an untouched room from 5 years ago.