Chapter 7

The 5 year old case

 

          "Gold bars!"said Yerin, grabbing one. "Wait, these gold bars are supposed to be locked up inside the national bank right??"said Sinb, looking at the gold bars. 

           "Means these are illegal."said Yuju, grabbing the gold bar from Yerin. "We can't be sure if Yewon really has these with her or such."

           "Maybe these are the reason they killed Umji??"asked Yerin. 

           "Maybe, maybe not."muttered Sinb. "Anyway, we'll have to bring these to the department. So it can be returned to the bank."

             "Like right now? We just got back"whined Eunha. "Well, when do you want to return it? When this case is finished?"Sinb said sarcastically. 

            "Yeah."Sinb smacked Eunha's head before heading to the car in the parking lot. 

              "Can I have one gold bar though?"Yerin asked as she, Sowon and Yuju entered inside the backseat. 

               "No."said Sinb and Sowon simultaneously. 

              "But--"

               "You're girlfriend said No. So No."

               Yerin just took the bag from Yuju and took one gold bar out. The other four just sighed at her. 

              When they arrived at the police station, Eunha led them to her Uncle's office. 

              "What gave you to come back again?"asked Eunha's uncle. "We found a bag of gold bars under Kim Yewon's bed. We're here to add it to evidence and tell you"said Sinb. 

                "I see."said Eunha's Uncle taking the bag and counted the gold bars. 

                  "It's missing another one.."Eunha's uncke widened his eyes. "I mean.. it's nothing.."

                 Sinb took the gold bar from Yerin. "Here."She looked at him in suspicion.