Chapter 5

The 5 year old case

           Sinb kicked away the broken chair leg out of the way. "So.. this is horrifying than I thought."said Sinb looking  around. "Wow.. Umji must have been hard to catch based on this room."said Yerin, staring at the broken table. 

           "Well after the training we gave her... It had been probably a good use for her.."Sinb muttered. 

            "Who are we gonna talk to first??"Sowon asked, her notepad and pen already prepared. "There's this woman who she said she heard everything what happened in here"said Eunha. 

             "I'll go with Sowon-unnie, you investigate here with them Eunha-unnie"said Sinb, leaving with Sowon. 

              Both of them went to the woman next door. Sinb knocked. A woman with a bunny teeth opened the door. 

             "Umm, hello there, ma'am. We're here to talk to you about what you hear from the room next door. Can we get your name first please?"Sowon said. 

             The woman smiled. "Oh, I'm Im Nayeon."Nayeon said, and Sowon wrote her name down. 

            "About the incident I heard..." 

 

  Nayeon was sitting alone in her study table, reading a book. She was happily humming when suddenly she heard her neighbor's door burst open and suddenly slammed close. Nayeon flinched and felt herself having creeps when she heard her neighbor's bloody scream, then glass breaking, things getting thrown, and two grown men voices. 

She heard her neighbor's body fall down. Nayeon quickly went to her door and opened it a little to peek. She saw two tall men in coats, carrying her neighbor's body out. 

            

           Sinb felt her fists clenching at Nayeon's story. Sowon, on other hand, is calmly writing down everything. "Thank you, Ms. Im. This is very important."Sowon said, bowing down. 

            "Ah, I'm really glad to help"Nayeon said. Sowon and Sinb bid goodbye to her and returned to Umji's room. "So what did you two get?"asked Eunha. 

            "Lead is two grown men"said Sowon. "I got two fingerprints. I need to examine them first"said Yuju. 

             "Where did you found those fingerprints?"Sinb asked. "One on the chair leg you kicked, the other is on the bedroom wall"answered Yuju. 

             "Bedroom? Oh no... I hope they did not.."muttered Yerin. "I need more details.."said Sinb. "Then let's get the file from uncle."said Eunha. 

              "Uncle?"Sinb looked at her. "My uncle worked in this case first before passing it to me."