Awake

Achieving Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Five years later, almost all of her dreams were fulfilled. She became a famous painter who travelled around the world with exhibits here and there. She got her own studio in Italy, France and Australia. Well ALMOST. Her last two wishes aren't fulfilled yet and she already gave up her hope that those will ever come true. Living alone is what she's expecting when she got old. Born alone, live alone, die alone.

 

This day, is the ribbon cutting of her first studio in her homeland. Its been a long time since she went back here. Through her signing event to meet her fans. One caught her attention.

 

"Amber..."

 

She looked up to see who it was.

 

She ignored her and proceed to her duty.

 

"Name?" Amber asked like she don't really know her

 

"Amber..." That's all she says.

 

"Oh so your name is also Amber? Great. We have the same name!" She said sarcastically and write something on the digital print of her painting.

 

"She needs you." the woman said that made Amber halt.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"What do you want?" She said impolitely. After her signing event was done, It was just the two of them left.

 

"I know, everything's change now but please, even for the last time... Make her happy?"

 

 

'What is this? A prank? She was the one who ousted me in her life, and now, out of the blue, this woman in front of me will ask me to make her happy?'

 

 

"What the heck is wrong with you?! people!" She shouted on the older girl

 

 

"Please... I beg you"she plead

 

 

"I also beg that night madam. I did. Pride was all I have back then and the Love of your daughter! But she shattered it all into pieces!, leaving me with nothing!

I loved her ma'am. I loved her, and now that I'm finally okay... You want me to face the person who left me with no word?"

 

 

But the older girl did the most unexpected thing she thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter