Stranger

Achieving Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​​

 

 

 

She was an orphan who had a special gift. It was her talent in painting which gain her a scholarship in the school of her dreams. For her, it was one giant leap in achieving her goals.

All of her attention is focused on her aspirations in life: graduating with flying colors, be an artist, and be world renowned.

That was before she met her. Yes another 'her'. Having different perspective in everything she sees, she could define her  as an angel, descended from heaven. An angel that would give colors on her dull world. The angel that would draw the smile on her face that she never knew she could do. And the only person who would give meaning in the word: Love. And ever so eager to achieve Forever.

 

Everyday is a beautiful day whenever she's around. When she plays beautiful harmony on her piano while she made her the subject on her portraits. They are indeed a match made in heaven.

 

"What is your greatest dream?" Krystal once asked

 

"My greatest dream is to graduate and be a world renowned artist! To have my own studio, to travel around the world. And of course to serve my family to the best of my ability. To love and to cherish... Til death do us part." She said the last word as she look at Krystal. Knowing it was her who she will be spending these success with.

 

"Such a cheeseball!" Krystal said.

 

"How about you princess? Its like you already have everything?."

 

"Hmmmm.... Mine is simple. I just want to be happy. To feel extremely happy. And a very dramatic way of receiving my engagement ring." she said dreamily.

 

'That's simple for you. But a tough job for me' Amber thought.

 

 

These are the inspiration for them to do good on their different yet connected endeavors. Its like everything was doing great for them. Its like they are achieving their dreams one by one. Together.

 

By the day of they're graduation, she achieved one of her dreams: to graduate with flying colors. She became the fine art's Summa laude.

 

She's very excited this day, not just because of her achievement but because this is the first time to see her beloved for the longest time. Finals and thesis consumed all their time that's why they barely see each other. 
But of course they understand.

 

When Amber saw Krystal getting her diploma, she was very proud. She fight the urge to get up on stage and yell, 'this is my girlfriend!' But she contained it in. She was preparing for something more special. Few minutes past that seems seconds for Amber. This is her most nerve wrecking moment ever. When its time for her speech, she  took a deep deep sigh.

 

"I already achieved one of my dreams, now its time for me to fulfill hers" she thought before she touch something inside her pocket as she's starts her speech.

 

 

Throughout her speech, her eyes cannot focus on anything. She's roaming her eyes everywhere wanting to see 'her' but all she saw was an empty seat beside Krystal's best friend.

 

All she practised was all wasted. But it doesn't matter right now. What matters most is her princess.

 

"Have you seen Krystal?"
She asked the best friend

"She went home after she received her diploma." She said.

 

Amber tried to contact her but failed. So her last chance is to go to their house.

 

She stood outside the tall gate waiting for anybody to open it for her but none came. She rang the bell multiple times but it seems they can't hear her.

 

"Krystal! Please open up!" She yelled

 

"Krystal! I know you're there please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter