See You Again

Achieving Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

It was 3 days after Krystal had an attack but she hasn't woke up yet. But the doctor said that she is getting better. She can even breath on her own without a respirator. One day, Krystal's mother left Amber on the room to get something for them to eat. She went into the bathroom to wash her hand when she heard the voice she's longing to hear.


"Mom! Is that you?" She yelled like she just woke up from a deep slumber.

 

"Mom!"

Amber couldn't say any word so she just hummed as a response.

 

"Mom, you know what? I dreamed of her. I was walking towards the light but I heard her. So I ran towards her voice. I thought it was the end of me. But she saved me."
Krystal chuckled.


"Don't be mad at me Mom if I say this okay. But really, I was ready to go." Amber's heart hurt hearing those words.

 

"She's already living her dreams . And that's enough for me not to regret the day I let her go."

 

'So... That night, it was because of...' 
Amber try to figure out.

 

"Though it pains me more to hurt her, that it almost cost me my life..." She chuckled once again as the memory of that night when she had her first heart attack struck her .


"When I saw her became successful, I think, its worth it."
Krystal smiled.


'How can you say this Krys? Do you know how guilty you are making me feel right now?'


"Mom, seeing her dreams coming true makes me feel so proud! If I became selfish and stayed with her, she would just be bounded by taking care of me, and I don't want to be a hindrance in achieving her goals."


Her happy tone slowly turning to sad one before she says:


"A girl like me, doesn't deserve someone like her." Amber heard that statement once again, but knowing its real meaning makes her cry once more.


"Mom, are you crying?!" She yelled in panick
Before she heard the door opened that made her shift her head.

 

"Krystal! You are awake!"


"Mom?, if you are here... so whose in there?" She pointed on the bathroom.

 

"Oh? Baby, please calm down okay... We don't want you to have another attack would we?"


"I did? But why would I have another one?" She asked confused


"Because.... She's here" she said. "Oooopppsssss calm down okay."


"She... You mean SHE... She's here?"


"Yes, but promise me you will calm down okay" Krystal nod her head.


"Okay now, I introduce you to a world renowned painter/ philanthropist.... And most eligible bachelor... "


"Ehem ehem, I think, that's a little too much?" Amber interrupted as she walks down towards them.


Krystal's eyes widen though the introduction made by her mother made it less surprising so they ended up hugging each other and feel each other's warmth.


"Amber..."


"Princess don't cry, its bad for your health"


"Stupid! You are the one whose crying!" She said.


"You're right. I'm stupid"she said then give her a smile. " I missed you." she added that made Krystal blush


"I missed you too." and they sealed it with a very passionate but gentle kiss.


"Ehem Ehem. As much as I know that you missed each other, I also would like to stop you now. You know, too much is bad for the heart."

 

"Mom!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Days past and Krystal seems to get better. Her mom told Amber everything she has to know. About her condition. That they discovered her disease during her last semester in university that's why she neglected her academics. That they supposed to leave by the night of their graduation to take Krystal's medication to states but the storm came and their flight was rescheduled and that's when the 'break up scene' took place'. She doesn't want her condition to be known by Amber because she doesn't want to pity her or worse, to be a burden to her. She also had a lot of stories about how many times Krystal wanted to go to Amber's exhibit but her condition won't let her to. So she settled in buying some of her works. Some were just digitally printed.

Last year were Krystal got more weaker, they dec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter