This is the Moment

Achieving Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Amber became busy organizing the celebration. She just visit Krystal in the morning and leave by lunch. She seldom sleep in the hospital for night is her time for her work.

 

3 days. It all she had to prepare for her girlfriend's last wish to come true. 3 days of hard work and sleepless nights. 3 days of excitement for 'The Day' to come. And 3 days of nervousness of what the result will be. But whatever happens, she knows that the atmosphere will be positive when she finally hand Krystal the ring. The ring she kept for more than 5 years and now its about the time to give it to her. Finally.

 

She contacted Krystal's friends in the university for the event. They are all successful now on their careers, relating to music industry. Despite of their busy sheds, they agreed to spare this day for Krystal, they missed her after all.

 

Its been so long since she saw them, since she isolate her self from them and running away just like that. Well lets say, Amber and everybody else share the same dilemma. But that doesn't matter now,  because this is just the perfect timing for them to witness their friend's shining moment. She will surely be happy with their mini reunion. 


When they got there, tears filled the room. They're once happy princes, is now lying, bed ridden with that condition. But Krystal's mom, said that this day should be nothing but a happy day no matter what. And they agreed none the less.

 

They helped in  putting up decorations on Krystal's room while she was still sleeping. Yes. They managed to be as silent as possible.

 

On the other hand, Amber asked Krystal's best friend for help. She's the number one fan of their relationship or should we say, the only fan they have. Well, Krystal's friends weren't against them, but they don't like it either. But since they love her, they just supported her discission.

 

Krystal's best friend helped her find the perfect suit, flowers and her most needed encouragement. Sure she knows Krystal's answer, its already given but she can't help but worry.

 

 

"Chill Ber Ber. You look fine."

 

"You can't blame me. I'd been waiting for this day to come. You know it!"

 

"Yes, and its finally the day."

 

"We will finally become one."

 

'She changed my life. Before I was just striving for myself, only for me. I thought, I was alone in this world. But when she came, all of what I've worked hard for is all dedicated for her and the family t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter