Stay

Achieving Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Now she's just looking at nowhere. Remembering their beautiful memories together.


"She said, we will make our dreams come true together. But she left me."
She sigh


"Why?..." Its her never ending question since she knew her girlfriend left her.


"We are just few minutes away. Our dreams where just in our grasps. Why now? Why!" She screamed then looked at the altar.


"Why do you have to give her back to me after a long time when you will just take her away in an instant?!"


"Everything will be okay sweetheart, just think that she's in a safer place now." The woman beside her tried to calm her down.


"She broke her promise ma! We promised to each other that we will reach our dreams together!" She cried in the woman's arms. Letting all her emotions out until all her tears were drained and soon dry out.

 

Until someone tapped her shoulder. She wiped her wet cheeks then looked up to see who it was.

 


"Krys...." It was her best friend.
"She wanted to give this to you. But ...the accident happened." She gave a small box to her.

 


She stared at the box for quite sometime as like figuring out what it was although its already obvious.

 


"She wanted to make your last wish come true Krys." She confirmed and it almost bring her back to the edge once again.

 

She opened the box and saw a ring with yin and yang with an infinity sign on the middle.

 

"She told me she was about to give it to you during our graduation but she failed. But its with you now."

 

She bit her lips as she stared at it.  She wear it as she laugh in between sobs.

 

“dramatic way of receiving my ring” she mumbled.

 

'How dramatic can this be?' She stood up and went to her now fiance's coffin.

 

"Get up there you stupid! You fulfilled all of my dreams but yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter