CH 078

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sojin's view

I walked outside my apartment building and instantly saw Jackson. My smile became wider and I ran to him hugging him tight. His arms tighten around me giving all the warmth I needed. 
"What are you doing here?" I asked. 
"I just felt like walking with you to school." he smiled and seperated us. His hand grabbed mine and interlaced our fingers. 
The walk was nice, it was warm and the weather good. But as soon as we entered the school building everybody was starring at us. It was more likely starring at me. Girls weren't pleased I dated the boy everybody wanted. Boys were easier. They didn't hate this way because of this. 
I sighed and we walked down to my locker. Finally we reached it but we just stand in front of. Expressions left our faces. Jackson quickly looked around and saw everybody were still staring at us. 
"Yah~" he yelled  "Who wants to out herself? Who did this?" 
My locker had some red color on. It smelled, kind of I was sure this wasn't red color. ". Get ur hands off." I whispered the big words crossed my locker. 
Slowly I walked towards my locker and carefully opened, but there wasn't something inside so I relaxed. I grabbed my book and quickly closed it again. 
When I turned I saw Jackson starring at me. "Yah~ what are you doing there? Let's go to the principle at first." 
I saw them people still watching me but I just shook my head "Let's not. I have classes anyways." I hugged my books and kissed his cheek. 

Before I entered classes I walked into the girls toilet. I walked to the sink and washed my face. "Omo." I whispered and looked up into the mirror. 
"Sojinah, what are you doing here?" some girls asked when they entered. I dried my face and shrugged. 
"Well I just needed to cool down." 
"We have seen what happened. We are so sorry." the girls said. 
I shivered lightly "It's ok." quickly I grabbed my bag and wanted to walk outside but one of those girls held the door closed. 
My eyes stayed at the girl but then another one said "Sojin, we are just thinking about you. Don't you think, it's better to not date Jackson?" she started.
"I've never seen such an unfaithful guy anyways." another one said.
"Unfaithful?" I asked. 
"Sure, he always look at me, you know." I rolled my eyes at her words. "Sojin, open your eyes." she kept on.
"Can I just go?" I asked but the girl shook her head.
"Sojin, don't you understand, he is not good for you." she said.
"I can take care of myself" I smiled. 
Before the girls were able to keep on someone walked in the girls toilet and made the door free. I quickly escaped and sighed deep. 

Finally I entered the classroom but the lesson already started. "Ms Park, sit down." the teacher said strict and I quickly made my way to my seat and sat down.

Namjoo looked at me "What happened?" she mouthed but I just shook my head. 

The teacher made a small break and left the room. Good for Minah, since she was late as well. When she sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter