CH 077

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changjo's view

I was late when I entered school. But before I looked for my classes I walked to my locker and changed some books. Slowly I stumbled towards sports lesson. I frowned lightly when I saw them boys still changing. 

I joined Jackson when he asked "Man, where have you been?" 
"My bell hadn't ring." I rolled my eyes and changed my outfit.

It's been a while but then "Jackson..." we were running to warm up. 
"Hmm?" his eyes focused on the round. 
"How do you break up with girls?" I asked. 
Jackson suddenly stopped running and stared at me. "You want to break up?" 
I shrugged and kept on running. 

After lessons we walked outside "Did I understand that right. You break up with Minah?" 
I just shrugged again.
"Why? She's crazy about you, and you about her..:" he said. 
"Na.." at first I wanted to tell him about her but then I shook my head "Nah, she always wants to meet my family, but.. I don't feel like it."
"then tell her, you two look good together, don't break it out of a mood." 
"Maybe you are right." I mumbled.

When it was break, I didn't feel like eating, actually I didn't want to see Minah inside the cafeteria. So I decided to stay outside by myself.
Just to enjoy the sun I walked towards the benches and saw Sojin and Namjoo sitting under a tree. My feet carried me there and I sat next to Sojin. 
"Hey." I smiled lightly.
Namjoo looked up but then she looked back to Sojin. Sojin just sighed "You disturb us." She said.
I shrugged "I'm your friend, don't have secrets." I chuckled lightly.
"So... I was just telling Namjoo about Jackson" she shrugged.
"Did he ask you out?" I carefully asked. 

There was silence when Namjoo answered with a "No." instead. 

When I made my way towards the classroom I passed Minah by. This was my plan but she grabbed my hand.
"Hey. Where have you been? I missed you." she said.
I shrugged lightly "Sojin needed me." I lied. 
"O..oh.. ok." she sighed. 
"What about.. you come over tonight? My family isn't home." I asked her but she just frowned. 
But when I approached her she pushed me away "Just forget it." she rolled her eyes and walked away. 
I sighed and kept my way to the classroom. I sat down next to Jackson and pushed his shoulder.
Out of frust I dropped down my books at my desk.
"You still didn't ask her out?" I raised my brow.
Jackson just shrugged "Well I know you would be mad, beside that.. I'm honest with you Sojin is nice, she is pretty and is the perfect girlfriend material... but not for me" he paused "I'll going to tell her that tonight." 

"It's not my cup of tea" was going through my head. I stared at my book in front of me at the table.
"It's not my.." I pushed the books off my desk and stood up. 
"I told you, I'll kill you." then I pushed him off his chair. 
As soon as Jackson was on the ground he was back up standing and faced me. 
"Changjo, Chill down man" he pushed me with a frown "Act normal." 
"You tell me to act normal?" every single word out of his mouth made me even more angry.
I pushed him towards the wall and followed it to push him even more and held him against the wall. The pupils around us were just staring at me.
Again, I pushed him again and this time against the wall. "YAH" Jackson yelled.
Finally he pushed me away. He coughed gently "Stop it, I won't fight you" he yelled again. 

My fist landed in his cheek and from now on, he didn't hesitate anymore. His punches were hard for me to handle, he had way more power.
Suddenly I've heard Sojin yelling but we ignored her. Some more people started to yell, but we didn't stop, we were still fighting each others. 
When some teachers finally entered the room they were able to seperate us. 
Then I finally heard Sojin yelling. She stared at me with tears in her eyes.
"Sojin" I mumbled and slowly everything turned red. I was only able to hear some noise. The teacher pushed me to my desk to pack my bag. I grabbed my things and only felt the man pushing me outside the room. 

Still everything was red when I was sitting in the nursery waiting for my turn to go to the headmaster. I touched my head and saw some blood but when I looked up I saw Namjoo. She just stared at me," what should I say?" I thought. 
Slowly Namjoo approached me. On her way she grabbed a tissue and sat next to me. Carefully she wiped off the blood and sighed. 
It took a while but then she said "Sojin asked me to take a look on you." but there weren't words out of my mouth. 
"You look aweful." she kept on. "Can you even see with those red eyes?" she asked. 
A small laughter escaped my lips before I looked up to her. Before I was able to answer she strictly said "Why have you done it? Sojin is pretty in rage you have luck she is caring for Jackson right now." 
"What?" I frowned. When I got up I felt myself dizzy and stumbled back to sit down. I held my head and glared at the ground. 
Suddenly her hand placed under my chin and lifted it up. "Take your head into your nape of the neck." she frowned. 
"Can you please just tell me?" she sighed. 
I bit onto my lip and closed my eyes. "He told me.. he wanted to dump Sojin. It's nothing I can just.. let stand." 
"Don't you do the same?" she said.
"Huh?" 
"Jack.. told us about your plans with Minah. You started to date her since it was easy for you." she started "she complains every time I see her, because you don't give her the full attention as a boyfriend." 
I didn't know how to response. Silence filled the room "Do you even lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter