CH 066

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sojin's view

Changjo and me walked outside his home. "I'm thirsty." I pouted poking Changjo's arm. He blinked and eyed me with a smirk "Arasseo, let's get that old lady some drinks." I giggled lightly. 

He pushed the door open so I was able to enter. We headed to the counter and ordered. I looked boring through the room, finding Jenisse and A-Tom sitting at a table. I blinked letting Changjo behind me, I was walking right to them and sat next to A-Tom, smiled prettily "Hellow." They looked at me a bit confused. "We heard you are moving in with Changjo?" A-Tom said but to finish this topic Jenissi said "Congrats." I nodded gentle. "Well, by the way Uji leaves the town tomorrow!" he kept on. I was a bit confused, wanted asking the rest but I said instead "Why isn't a party settled?" A-Tom said "We heard it just by today and she won't like it." He shrugged. I tapped my chin thinking "What about we just meet up in some small .. place? I could bring cake?" Jenissi sighed annoyed "She doesn't want some party." I shook my head "Nah, just come over tonight, ah bring her with." I grinned and left since Changjo got those drinks. 

We made our way to the next bacery ordering some cake to go. Enough for everyone. We were at the one in front of Xero's home. Suddenly Uji was walking out of his home looking around before leaving. "What the .." I mumbled as Changjo he grabbed for the cake. "Don't make yourslef crazy." so I nodded.

At home I prepared everything, food, drinks and stuff. I placed down the cake in the middle of the table when Xero arrived. Happily I jumped to him hugging him tight. He gave a small squeeze to my waist before he entered. When he looked into the living room he saw Changjo preparing so he frowned lightly. We made our way into my room. Some things are already packed into boxes when we sat down. Xero looked around he said "So you will really move out of here?" He asked. I nodded gentle "I guess so. I'm already really excited." I grinned but saw his sad face "What's wrong?" Xero shook just his head so I tugged on him. "Tell me." "Well it's just actually... this .... that everyone is going to have new parts of life but I'm kind of sticked. I'm worried a bit." He looked up to me. "Nothing really will change. Not for us... well we will have a place to be intime without taking care if someone is around." I grinned pulling him closer for a kiss. Xero hovered over Sojin when someone knocked on the door and A-Tom entered. "Uji and Dahye are arriving soon." He squinted his eyes leaving us alone. We got up sorting our hair and soon the rest arrived. They ate quietly the cake.

Noone talked really. It was quiet. Sometimes I looked the way to Xero, he wasn't much talking to the others so I sighed. I felt something was wrong, but he was talking most of time to Uji. I frowned lightly but calmed down myself. 

The 'party' was over soon so we all got up. "You will visit us right?" Bjoo asked those girls. Dahye looked at him, no it was more like.. starring. Bjoo smiled at her so I nudged Xero with a grin, but his face was pretty serious. My smile faded. Suddenly Xero hugged Uji to say goodbye again. My eyes squinted. I didn't like it but accepted, what else was I allowed to do? Deep in thoughts suddenly someone hugged me. I was back in reality looking at Uji close to my body. I bit onto my lip hugging her tight. "Will you visit me?" she asked. I blinked looking at Xero before closing my eyes "Yes sure." Was I honest? She sighed and let go of me. 
After we all bid goodbye. 

"I will walk you home." Bjoo said. Xero blinked at him "I'll join you." I was confused grabbing Xero's arm "Don't you want to stay the night?" he shook his head "My mother expects us home." he wasn't looking at me. It confused me even more but I nodded gentle. 
Everyone left, but not Changjo. He helped me with cleaning up everything. My mind was with Xero. What was wrong? I sighed.

 

Changjo's view

Time flew and today was the day. We were moving. 

I carried some boxes into the new brushed apartment. Followed by Jackson we entered my room putting the boxes down. "What about Sojin? When will she arrive?" Jackson asked. I rolled my eyes "No, forget whatever you are thinking." "I'm not thinking about something bad." he mumbled so I chuckled. "Will Namjoo be there?" "When?" I asked him a bit confused. Jackson shrugged "Well on... the opening." It made me think, would she? "I don't know. I think she is already abroad." I was still thinking. We left the apartment getting new boxes bringing them into my room.

After some while we started to unpack the things and building up the furniture. "It is over?" Jackson started again. I frowned lightly. "I guess so." "Won't you visit her parents asking them to let Namjoo go?" again, I was thinking. I sighed don't bother to answer. "Yah." Jackson yelled. My eyes wandered from the boxes to him "I will, but end of summer is not too soon. We will see what this summer will happen." At this time Xero and Sojin entered the apartment. I wanted to greet them but they saw Jackson so they left for now for her room. "I guess she hates me." Jackson bit onto his lip. "No she doesn't." I just said and he sighed watching the closed the door. Lightly I pushed him away "Well for the opening.. we should invite some people I think. Just to give a party." Jackson nodded to I grabbed my mobile phone. I was thinking about our friends. About Sojin's friends. 

>Hey. Opening for our first apartment on Friday. Bring your friends! But take care of not too much, just having fun, drinking some alcohol and fooling around.< sent to Bjoo, Jenissi, A-Tom, Joe, and some others. 

I made my way to work. Some people around still had some school but I was still walking. I entered a restaurant, going behind the counter leaving for a room. It was a changing room. I wasn't working for long in here, but it distracted me a bit from life. Well actually from Namjoo. I changed my clothes, sorting my hair, leaving the room behind me. I grabbed a belt puling it around sticking the wallet and a small notepad in. "You are late a bit." my female co-worker said. She was already studying at the university Sojin and me were suppose to go. "I'm sorry, a train was left out." I shrugged looking through the room. "I try not to be late in future." "You better be." she chuckled and I gave her a warm smile. When I saw some girls entering the restaurant they sat down near the window. After giving th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter