CH 024

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sojin's pov

I was in mood to hug the whole world. I opened the door carefully to not wake up my parents. As I entered the room I sighed happily and grinned all over my face. I the light as suddenly a figure moved in my bed. Slowly I moved closer and saw a female cute face. I grinned wide as I saw Namjoo was this female. I switched off the light as I was still in Xero's stuff. I covered Namjoo with my blanket before joining her. Carefully I pulled her into my arms and kissed her forehead. We fell asleep. 
Suddenly someone shook my body. Slowly I opened my eyes to see in Namjoo's face and grinned wide. "Last evening.. it was awesome. I think.. I fell in love." She blinked confused. We sat up so I hugged her and she hugged me back with a smile. We got ready for school when suddenly Namjoo noticed the blue spot onto my neck. She sat right next to me and smirked "Xero?" I blinked and tried to hide my big smile but failed. "We are going out with Jackson today.." she kept on. My smile faided. I actually forgot this point. Namjoo started to put on some make up but we couldn't hide it. We wore our uniforms when we made our way to school. We sighed happily as Namjoo talked about Changjo and him being. She tried to cover the hickey with parts of my hair before we entered the building. Slowly we made our way to my locker. Suddenly I saw a guy putting his stuff into the locker next to mine. It was Uji's before so I bit my lip when we reached. It was Jackson. Jackson using his old locker for this week. "Hello" we greeted each other. I had some plan and looked around but couldn't find Xero. I saw Changjo's eyes staying onto my hicky but didn't loosing just one word about. I pulled out a book from my locker and left the crowd alone. I made my way to Xero's locker and hided in a hallway which was rarely used. When he walked over me I pulled him along and hided ourself behind some lockers. I pressed him against the wall and put my finger onto his lips "Pssh." I grinned lightly and leant in to kiss him. But the kiss didn't take for long. I looked around the find some toilets and pulled him in. Quickly I locked the door behind him and kissed him again as I closed my eyes leaning against the sink. He pulled me up to sit onto as he continued to kiss my neck downwards. I grabbed his hair to pull him back and crashing my lips onto his one before seperating us. I wanted more for sure but I got up "Lessons start... I'll miss you tonight." I bit onto my finger and walked over to the door. But I stopped and turned to stand right in front of him "I will bring you your clothes... another time. They are comfy to sleep in." I smiled wide and took his hand. Xero looked at me and laughed "You are such a tease Sojin." he let one of my hand go to brush some hair behind my ear "take yome clothes for a long time when you like to." he smiled back at me so I blushed. "Xero, I had some reason to pull you in. Let's go out next week. I mean not just hanging around but more.. like a ... date?" I grinned at him and shook my head directly "Don't answer me yet.. just take time and think about it. When Jackson is gone, we wouldn't be bothered." I walked out quickly and let him stand there alone to give him a tease.

The others were already waiting for me in the cafeteria. Changjo stopped me when I wanted to hurry. "What is that blue spot about? Did you have with Xero last night?" I blinked at his question and blushed constantly "No. I hadn't. It's not your business anyways." I wanted to go on but he held my hand so I turned back "Sojin" he said. I bit onto my lip "I go onto this date with Jackson, you and Namjoo, But I'm attracted to Xero. It's been a while I felt like this to someone. I'm happy when I'm with him." Changjo let go of my hand so he followed me to the cafeteria. We entered and I had to choose where to sit. Changjo sat to Namjoo and Jackson, Xero was sitting with his friends. I walked over to Namjoo and smiled at her "You can join me, I'll sitting with Xero and his frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter