CH 071

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sojin woke up late. But when she woke up Changjo wasn't beside her anymore. She sighed and got up walking into the kitchen. Before she reached the room voices were already chatting and laughing. Then she finally reached the kitchen and found Namjoo and Changjo talking. Her eyes widen and she ran to Namjoo who stood up. She hugged her tight burrying her head into the crook of her neck. Suddenly a pair of arms joined them. Changjo's arms joined. For all of them it felt like being in years ago. 

They sat down for hours talking. It was like years ago. Suddenly the door bell rang and Changjo stood up. When he reached the door and opened it he saw Xero. He grabbed his keys, walked outside, closed the door and pressed him against the door. Xero just yelped when Changjo held him tight against the wall. It's been a while Xero confessed his making out with that girl, but Changjo was still mad as . Sojin was still sad about that all. "What are you doing here?" Changjo hissed. Xero meanwhile tried to struggle away. "Sojin... I wanted to talk to her." He mumbled, tried to build sentences with less of air. "She got a bit better through those weeks, you are not ruin her recovery from you." Changjo still hissed. Xero yelped against because Changjo pushed him once again. He didn't know what to say. He was sad, he still couldn't believe about what happened. His stupidness. "Let her decide, when she doesn't want to see me, I'll go." Xero brought out. Slowly, very slowly Changjo lose the grip and walked back in. Xero stood outside waiting. He ruffled his hair and frowned. Suddenly Namjoo walked outside, this suprised Xero. Namjoo was back? "Please. Go." She started "she is not ready yet." Xero nodded gentle and turned. "You did the right thing telling her." Namjoo said but Xero was just shrugging.

Namjoo and Sojin lay onto her bed. They talked about the wedding and stuff. Today was another house party and Sojin was only thinking about Jackson's friend. She saw him just once but he seemed to be her type. She sighed and decides to call Jackson to invite him and his friend. Namjoo but left the room and walked into the kitchen making some tea. When she was doing her stuff Changjo walked in. "Thank you for coming." He said and leant against the table. "It's ok. It's for her." She smiled lightly. Namjoo turned and found herself right in front of Changjo. "Thank you for not killing Xero." Namjoo joked around. Suddenly Changjo found himself caressing Namjoo's cheek. He looked into her eyes, no he starred into her eyes and gulped lightly. Her heart skipped a beat when she found starring at him as well. She reached for his hand but she was too slow. Changjo's hand reached to the back of her head pulling her close while he leant in and kissed her deeply. At first both were just standing there. Both were unsure about that situation but then Namjoo kissed him just back. They seperated after some while and stared back at each other. Noone said a word. After some while Sojin joined them and watched them both starring at each other.

Namjoo and Sojin made themselves ready for the party as Namjoo asked "So ... Changjo is still with that girl?" Sojin nodded quiet "Yes they seem to be happy actually." Namjoo nodded. She was still thinking about that kiss. 

Sojin and Namjoo walked out of her room. The apartment is filled with people and music. Both sighed and made their way into the crowd. Sojin found Eddy and Jackson and made her way to them. Namjoo just sighed but suddenly she got pulled into Changjo's room. She yelped and turned when someone closed the door. Changjo. Should she smile? Changjo seemed a bit dizzy. "Did you drunk already?" Namjoo asked. Changjo cleared his throat "oh... uhm... yes I did." He walked over to Namjoo. Namjoo stepped back but Changjo came closer by every stepp. Then he pulled his arms around her. "Changjo.. " Namjoo mumbled when she starred at his features. Changjo stayed at the position. "Break the engagement." He said. She blinked but in the other second he kissed her passionately. She couldn't help but reply the kiss. She felt something weird in her stomach. Should she agree? Should she confess to Byunghun about the kiss? Namjoo was definitely frustrated. Changjo felt about Namjoo's feeling so pulled slowly away. But this time Namjoo grabbed his shirt and kissed him back. Both of them stumbled to Changjo's bed. 

Sojin meanwhile reached Eddy and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter