CH 053

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byungjoo

Sojin apperantly followed me from the cafeteria, because now she was at my locker asking me something.
"I know... me and Xero went through some stuff... but that's not the reason. I think. What's wrong?" She asked.
I continued to gather my things and then turned to her. "Who said I didn't like you?" Then walked off.
She scoffed, seeming frustrated with me, but left me alone. Thankfully.

I walked over to Jenissi and A-Tom.
"So how's Xero?" Jenissi asked.
I huffed. "All over the place."
"What do you mean by that?" A-Tom said.
"I mean that his parents are getting a divorce and his umma is making him move, but Sojin wants him to move in with her instead. She called... or 'calls' Jackson oppa, and now it's pretty apparent to everyone that she's jealous of Uji, and Qri."
"Sojin wants him to move in with her?" Jenissi's eyes widened. "Geez... That's... a little soon."
"Oh god. Couldn't she give him some space?" A-Tom added.
"Yeah." I sighed, and then headed to my next class. "Well... Later."

I was at my gym locker when suddenly I felt a grip to my collar. Changjo. And to my luck, he was bigger than me. But then again, everyone was bigger than me. He gritted his teeth at me, but I wasn't amused.
"I don't care if you don't like Sojin, but if you do anything to hurt I swear I will come after you."
I pushed him off of me. "Screw off! I didn't do anything to Sojin and don't plan on it. Just because I'm not in your guys' little circle doesn't give you the right to assume things about me. Just leave me the alone, and don't involve me."
Changjo stepped back, a little surprised, but I didn't bother paying minds to his expression and instead turned to go through my locker again. "Fine, but you mark my words-"
"Yeah yeah, they're marked. Now can you leave me alone?"
He scoffed and walked off. Finally.


After School.

I was with Xero, Jenissi, A-Tom, and Hansol at a table outside in the back of the school with shakes, when Sojin came out of nowhere and slammed her hands in my face.
"Look-" She said, glaring at me.
"Sojin-" Xero said, trying to calm her down, but she put her hand in his face so she could continue her talk.
"You have no reason not to like me. I didn't do anything to you. If you don't want to hang out, that's fine but stop being a jerk when all I'm trying to do is be nice to you. Yeah, Xero and me went through stuff but get over it. Every relationship has its ups and downs. And don't ever talk to Changjo like that again."
I sipped on my shake, looking right into her eyes the entire rant, then swallowed the sweetness into my stomach, pointing to Xero. "You know, you cut your boyfriend off."
She squinted at me and then looked to him, noticing him looking to the ground. I could see the guilt on her face.
I stood up and continued. "It's easy to be all talk when you're the queenka, and your little friend is the kingka of the school, but maybe you should think for once that the world doesn't revolve around you. There are lots of people here who don't like you and you ignore it everyday. So why am I the only suspect? I think you should get over it because I never did anything to you. Actually, you did things to me. Remember when you accused Xero of cheating on you with me? Yelled that loud enough for the entire school to hear and still no apology to me about that. Only to Xero." I aimed my still half full shake into the trash can. "Why is it only everybody else does something wrong, but you never do? Oh, I know! Because you have your little kingka friend beat everyone up when anyone touches you. At least we don't use Xero for that like you use Changjo."
"B-Joo..." Xero mumbled.
I looked to him, noticing him becoming more upset. "Mianhae... Xero..." Then looked back to Sojin. "He doesn't like us fighting, so lets just move on." Before I left, I touched his shoulder. "I'm sorry... I really am... But we're just not going to click..." I glared over my shoulder to her. "She doesn't know what it's like to be outcast. She is a dramaqueen."


Noones POV

Sojin watched Byungjoo leave and Jenissi huffed, so she looked to him.
He noticed her eyes start to tear up. "Don't be like that... He's just a sensitive person..." He leaned back, struggling to say something about him, but ended up just looking away.
She looked to Xero, who put his head down, then back to Jenissi. "What. What were you going to say."
A-Tom stood up and walked away to find B-Joo, unable to bare any of the drama anymore, and Jenissi and Hansol did the same. So she sat next to Xero and rubbed his back.
"You know you could of avoided that..." He mumbled.
She didn't say anything.
He lifted his head up, counting on his fingers, trying to lift the mood. "See, Jenissi hyung is the wise one, A-Tom is the protective one, B-Joo is the one that will put you in your place, and Hansol, he's gay."
Her eyes widened. "Hansol is gay..?"
"Yeah, but he's a sweetheart so wouldn't have to worry about ever getting into drama with him... Or Jenissi... A-Tom and B-Joo are the big two." Suddenly, he smiled, grabbing her hand. "Stay the night at my place."
"Ani-"
"I won't take no for an answer."
She stared at him for a moment then tried to smile, but couldn't. "Arasseo..."

They arrived at Xero's home, and his parents weren't there.
"I'm going to change and shower," Xero pecked her lips. "Watch a movie arasseo?" He smiled, then threw his phone onto the coffee table infront of the couch, and went upstairs to shower.
She huffed and plopped on the couch, but all of a sudden his phone went off. She looked around to see if Xero was around, then secretly glanced at the screen.

>B-Joo;
I feel bad...<

Suddenly, her hands crept around his phone, an urge peeking at her mind. Her heart raced for a moment, but she unlocked the screen anyways, allowing herself to the message. She bit at her lip and replied. Trying to sound like Xero.

>For..?<

She became worried as he didn't reply for about ten minutes, but finally, his phone dinged again.

>I shouldn't of talked to Sojin like that<
She quickly replied. >it's ok... just... get to know her nae?<
He didn't reply again, so she wondered if he knew it wasn't Xero talking to him, but again, after few mintues, he replied.
>ok. We'll buy an afterschool lunch, sound good?<
>ani, u go w her alone< she bit at her lip.
>ok<


The Next School Day

Sojin was sure to delete the messages on Xero's phone, but for some reason she felt excited to meet up with B-Joo. He took her curiousity. Finally, she had seen his face as she waited with Xero at his locker as he went through his things, but then became nervous that he would say something that would make Xero suspicious. She inhaled deeply, trying to act normal.
"Hey." Byungjoo said to Xero, then gave a small wave to Sojin.
"Hey." Xero and Sojin said at the same time.
There wasn't much talk between any of them, so they all gathered there things and went to class.
"I'll see you later Sojin." Xero said, pecking her cheek before walking away with Byungjoo.
She couldn't help but get butterflies in her stomach the more she thought about B-Joo. She wondered if Xero would get upset too, but then again, why would he? She was trying to patch things up.

Lunch passed came and she didn't bother to eat. The day kept getting slower and slower. But she kept shut, not telling anyone.

Finally, after school came and she hurried to Xero's locker in hopes of finding Byungjoo again.
She whispered into Xero's ear. "B-Joo and me agreed to lunch alone, I hope you don't mind." 
He looked at her, a little shock. "No it's fine." He shut his locker and looked to both Sojin adn Byungjoo, smiling. "You two have fun."
The perfect cover.


Afterschool. The Cafe.

Byungjoo and Soj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter