Chapter 9

24/7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

21/7
Nayeon's Pov
I am now comforting this pouty puppy now. He keeps mumbling about the cancellation of their compitition and it will be move in three months. 

"I am already ready!!" He shouted and it quickly echo in the campus because he just shouted from the roof top.

I slap his mouth and he just glared at me.

"You will disturb people you know"I said then I glared back. 
His glared turn into pout again and I fish my phone to have a selfie with him.

"Yah delete that or I will kiss you"he said.

"You should drink your medecine first before kissing me then"I said then I show him my bunny smile and run off.

Jeongyeon's Pov
"Yah go back he-" .

Dug Dug Dug (sorry I don't know what sound effect should I use)

"Ugh my freaking heart" my vision became blur again but I know that, that bunny is not in the rooftop anymore so I quickly dial a number.

"Yah rooftop now" I said through the line.

"Okay young master".

A few seconds three mascular men came and they carried me and use the emergency exit so no one can see me suffering but I have especific no one and that is bunny.

Chaeyoung's Pov
I saw the three bodyguards of my hyung carrying someone and slid him to the car. I can't see it clearly cause the person's body is cover with blanket. I am getting worried so I call one of the bodyguards.

"Chaeyoungiee what do you want?" Jun said 

"Jun hyung who is the person you are carrying earlier?" I ask him and I heard some groan.

"........"

"Hyung who is that person, does Jeongyeon Hyung know about your actions huh?" I ask him but it took a seconds before he could reply.

"I am sorry Chaeyoungiee but I am just doing my work" he saod then he hung up.

Only one person can know what is their action all about. I run to the campus, I am very lucky my stamina is good. I spot Nayeon and Mina eating in tge cafeteria and I quickly approuch them.

"Girls did you see hyung?" I ask them and Mina just move her eyes to Nayeon expecting for an answer.

"Well he is with me a while ago but maybe he is still pouting and mumbling in the roof top" Nayeon said.

"Uhhh thanks for the info but can I excuse Mina for a seconds" I said to Nayeon and she just nob whole sipping her juice.

I took Mina's hand and lead her to quite area.

"Chae is something wrong?" She ask and I took a deep breath before start to talk.

"Something is fishy about hyung these days and to his bodyguards too. I even heard him that he will cut the game if they reach two years. And now I have a favor to ask to y-" she cut me with a peck then she show me her gummy smile.

"Chae calm down okay, I understand your care about your hyung but I can't take it of Nayeon became a slave you know. Those two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter