I'm back

24/7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(After 5 years)

A man is walking in the city of love with his bpack suit case. The man is wearing black and white sweater and it's tuck in to the black pants, a pair of white converse shoes and a black cap to hide his handsome face. The man dialed a number and with 3 rings someone answer.

"Yes? Mrs. Son speaking." The other line said.

"Ahh can I talk to Mr. Son" The man said.

"Oh please wait a bit my husband is still talking to a client" the other line reply so the man wait for a few seconds when the other line talk again.

"Yes? Mr. Son speaking, who is this?"

"Ohhh that girl teach you to be a well-manner person HAHAHAHAHAHA" the man laugh.

"Hyung!!!!! It's been a long time and still you are a teaser tsk tsk tsk"

"It's funny to know that, that girl teach you to be well-manner for just five years while your hyung teach you for almost half of your life and still you can't be well-manner person." The man laugh again.

"Okay okay hyung that's enough. What is your main reason on calling me?"

"Owww don't you miss me? I remember that you're a crybaby before and now you're treating me like this?! Ouch I am totally hurt" The man joke again.

"Hyung!! Please stop if I lose my well-manner again it's totally your fault and my wife will scold me for the rest of my life!" The other line shout.

"Okay little bro, I call to let you know that I am coming back" the man said with a cold tone.

".........." the other line was silent for a good minute.

"Don't tell m~"

"Yes I am" the man cutted Mr. Son

"Are you sure?" Mr. Son replied with a cold tone too.

"I am your handsome brother of course I will" the man replied with a cold tone but Mr. Son know that it's mix with some emotions too.

"Yah you didn't attend mine but you will attend her's that's unfair!!! I thought I am your favorite little bro!" Mr. Son replied.

"Yah mianhae Little brother! You know I was in the middle of healing that time" the man replied sarcastic.

"Okay, okay I understand but please don't call me little bro when you come back. Call me with my name!" Mr. Son replied.

"Okay little bro. I will! And please wait for me in the airport tomorrow." The man replied.

"What?!! That fast?!" Mr. Son shout and the man quickly move his phone away from his ear.

"Yah I thought you miss me so I book a flight today" The man said with an innocent tone.

"Ughhh you're unbelievable" Mr. Son said.

"I will always be! And goodbye now the airplane is going up now." The man said.

"Yeah yeah see you soon" and with that said the man hung up.

Mr. Son's Pov
"What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter