Past

24/7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 years before

Chaeyoung's Pov
After 2 years of disappearance of my hyung or also called "the death of my hyung" Nayeon eonnie is okay now. She can smile but still remember hyung. One day she suddenly smile and it continue. I don't know what happen but I don't meedle with someone's life and I know hyung is happy to know that she is happy. Nayeon eonnie gave up on finding him a year ago but me of course I'm still hopping for his comeback well why would I not? If he is the only family I got. I am willing to wait.

I am walking with Mina going to school we are college now but Mina I mean My Mina and Nayeon eonnie is my senior while I am a Junior. The three of us remain as friends but Nayeon eonnie is a bit distance to us she sometimes hang out with other people. Well Mina is okay with it because if Nayeon eonnie is with us she will just be a third wheel. After we arrive at the school we part our ways. While walking my phone vibrate, someone's calling and it is unknown number, I still answer it.


"Hello, Yoo Chaeyoung speaking" I wait but silence and I hear like a machine is the background music.

"Hmmm Yoo Chaeyoung is good but I like Son Chaeyoung more" the other line said.

I stop walking. Tear suddenly fell from my eyes. I can't breath properly. I can't think straight and hung up the phone call. After that I breath fastly. I run back to the entrance not knowing where to go. I keep running until I reach the park where we used to stay. I cried their...... Again. I cried again like a loss cub.

"Hyung uhwahhhhhhhhhhhh Hyung" I cried.

"Hyunggggggg I prefer Yoo Chaeyoung more but if you like Son Chaeyoung then I like it too just go back to me" I cried again.

I keep crying until Mina call me because well duh I just skip my class.

"Yah Chaeng where are you? Your classmate said you didn't went to the class!" She shouted but I reply with my tears.

"Are you crying? Oh my god chaeng I'm sorry for shouting where are you?" She ask calmly.

"Hyung" with just one word she knows where I am.

"Okay I will go there" Mina said

"But will I bring Neyeon Eonnie?"Mina ask.

"No please don't" I said and Mina just agree.


Mina' Pov
I am running as fast as I can to reach that park. I arrive there seeing my cub leaning at the tree. Sometimes I get jealous on his brother you know that.

"Chaeng" I called him and he look at me with his red eyes. I quickly hug him.

"Miss him again?" I ask while he snuggle closer to my neck.

"Minari he called me" he said and my eyes wided.

"He called me Minari. I heard his voice again" Chaeng said to me but I still can't believe it.

"Chaeng please don't" I said, I know that Jeongyeon is dead already and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter