End

24/7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon's Pov

I look at Chaeyoung who shouted "hyung". I saw that back who keep on running fast. A tear suddenly feel on my eyes. It's him the man I waited for many years. I stood up but the man beside me held my wrist.

"Where are you going Nayeon?" Jinyoung ask.

"Just going to check my friends over there" Nayeon said then show her fake smile.

"Sure, but don't forget the deal" Jinyoung said and Nayeon just smile and start to walk away from her husband.


She run fast and reach Chaeyoung just outside the reception.

"Chae" she mumble getting his attention.

"Uhh yes? Eonnie" Chaeyoung ask nervously.

"Is that him?" Nayeon ask him and her voice is cracking.

"Eonnie nope just my friend" Chaeyoung lied but before he can even stop Nayeon. She pass over him and run fast, she can still his back, she can still meet him, she can still say those 3 words, she hope that she can.

Chaeyoung quickly run fast while getting his phone at his pocket. His fast legs quickly getting slow as he text Mina that he will follow Nayeon. After textong to Mina he dash again but the running bunny and ostrich is nowhere to be seen. He ruffle his hair and just run hoping to see them.

Nayeon's Pov
His back slowly getting near. He lift his hands and hold his chest. Don't tell me.

I run faster trying to catch up with him but when turn to the corner. I lost him again. I cried silently then grab a taxi to go back.

Β πŸš•πŸš•πŸš•πŸš•πŸš•πŸš•πŸš•πŸš•

"Where did you go?" Jinyoung ask.

"None of your business" Nayeon answer coldly.

"Come on just be nice to me" Jinyoung complain.

"I will be nice to you after all this s"Nayeon answer then sit next to him.

Nayeon saw Chaeyoung from a distance and once again she stand leaving her husband there.


"Chaeyoung"

"Yes?" Chae look back with a nervous eyes.

"When?" I ask

"Ummmm" Chae gulp hard.

"3 or 4 days ago" Mina answer.

"How?" Nayeon answer looking down.

"Surgery and fake death also he didn't know that his father will do it. He plan to left the world but change his mind after loving you but time came up." Mina answer on behalf of Chaeyoung.

"Should we be this honest minari?" Chaeyoung ask to his wife.

"Yes we should hubby" Mina smile to him.

"But why?" Still looking down.

"Why did he attend? Ummm he just decide to see you before he go back the day after tomorrow and see you smile for the last time." Mina answer honestly her question.

"Where"

"He's staying in our apartment" Mina said but her eyes change into much serious one.

"Time to answer my question Nayeon EONNIE" Mina said.

"Why" Mina question the fidgetting bunny.

"Father ask me" Nayeon said totally feeling the guilt.

"Then?" Mina ask hoping for more answer.

"Divorce after getting married" Nayeon said.

"Seriously?"

"Yup father is surely a dumb. He just want his money after getting married they will give us their partnership and even though we divorce the contract still the same between the two company" Nayeon said honestly too.

Mina quickly hug her bestfriend.

"Go win that play boy" Mina said as she pat her bestfriend's shoulder.

"Hyung is already in the apartment now" Chae said informing the two.

"Tomorrow me and Chaeng will go to maldives he will be alone there." Mina said then smile to Nayeon.


γ€ŠNight》

"Come on let's dance" Jinyoung said and hear a loud cheer from the crowd.

"I'm gonna kill you after this" Nayeon whisper to him while he gave her a teasing smile and lift his hand for her.


The crowd cheer everytime they share a sweet moment in the center. Jinyoung hold her firmly on her waist while Nayeon hold him in his broad shoulder. Nayeon keep on making fake smile and no one notice it even Jeongyeon. Yes, Jeongyeon is standing in the corner of the room.

β™‘Dancing on my ownβ™‘


Jeongyeon's Pov
Somebody said you got a new friend
"Friend? I think it's husband"

Does he love you better than I can?
"Yup" I said as I look at the perfect couple who dance in the center. I hope so much, I guess hearing from Chaeyoung that she try to ran for me, but maybe she just want to confront me.

There's a big black sky over my town
I know where you're at, I bet he's around
"Dancing with him" a tear skip from my eyes "ughhhh crying again" I said as I wipe my tears.

And yeah, I know it's stupid
But I just gotta see it for myself
"Whaaaaa It hurts"

I'm in the corner, watching you kiss him, oh oh oh
"Why? It still hurts. Maybe my new heart is still trying to be used inside my body"

I'm right over here, why can't you see me, oh oh oh
"Why? Why do I hope to let our eyes be connected again?" I said as tears is already streaming down from my eyes.

And I'm giving it my all, but I'm not the guy you're taking home, ooh
I keep dancing on my own
"I guess better to leave early" I slip my hand inside my pocket then fish for my phone. "Give me a ticket I'll fly back to paris tomorrow Asap" I said then hung up my phone.

I'm just wanna dance all night
And I'm all messed up, I'm so out of line, yeah
Stilettos and broken bottles
I'm spinning around in circles
And I'm in the corner, watching you kiss him, oh
I'm right over here, why can't you see me, oh
And I'm giving it my all, but I'm not the guy you're taking home, ooh
I keep dancing on my own
And oh no

So far away but still so near
The lights come up, the music dies
"They all cheer" I said as I look around but my eyes still land on a certain someone but I saw a hand slipping in her waist and they look at each other smiling happily.

But you don't see me standing here
I just came to say goodbye
I'm in the corner, watching you kiss him, oh
And I'm giving it my all, but I'm not the guy you're taking home, ooh
I keep dancing on my own
And oh no
Sit down in the corner, watching you kiss him, oh no
And I'm right over here, why can't you see me, oh no
And I'm giving it my all, but I'm not the guy you're taking home, ooh
I keep dancing on my ow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter