Final

24/7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon's Pov
Wearing my tuxedo. Brushing my hair up and tying my tie. I'm ready to see you smile again. Trying to practice how to keep a smile. Chanting every chant I know in order to keep my posture. Please don't break down.Be happy cause she is. Don't cry and try to smile.

 

"Ready hyung?" Chaeng ask

"Yes I am" I said and smile but I know and he knows that's a sad smile

Everything is ready. I guess?


👫⛪⛪⛪⛪⛪⛪⛪👫

Arriving at the venue. I know who already design it. Of course it's you how the pink and white blend is always your taste. How the petals from the side of the red carpet is always your thing. How the guest dress. All of it was totally your thing.

As the event start I felt that my time starts too. As someone walks in that red carpet smiling and waving. He's wearing white tuxedo while he walks gently enjoying this day. He's handsome, he smile charmingly, he is the man. I close my eyes and take a deep breath hoping to not break down on her special day. My brother is the next one to walk he wave at me while I wave back too. I'm in the corner of the room waiting for only one person to come and she's the last one to enter. People with familiar faces show up. The people who seems familiar are also the people who assume that there was us.Until the time has come where the girl I've been waiting has come. The big door at the very front open revealing a very beautiful girl who flash a charming smile to the people before she started to walk. I didn't notice I was crying already, I'm wondering why it still ache, why I felt that my world starts to fall down, why do I fell like every step she take I'm gonna lose her if she take one more, why do I feel so hopeless, why do I still wish that I am that man infront of the alter waiting for you to come and giving yoh a warm smile that this will be the best day of you life if it's with me.

You walk slowly waving and smiling showing those bunny teeth. You're likea star shining in the dark. You look like a flower who grows in a vast of grass. You're the princess today and I'm a guest to witness those bows your about to say.Look how much you've grown up, 5 years ago you're still a teenager girl who just imagine a church full of white and pink roses and the side of the carpet and wearing a pink beautiful dress and the man whose waiting for you infront of the alter is wearing a white suit that will match your favorite color. You're the teenager girl who request people to sing for her wedding, the teenager girl who wish for a perfect man, the teenager girl who tried to make her own invitation card for wedding, the teenager girl who wants twice music while walking through the red carpet. Now those dreams are already happening the church is design with your favorite color, familiar faves is singing for your wedding, you're wearing pink gown while he wears white suit, white and pink petals is at the side of where you are walking now, the perfect man for you is waiting in front and One in a million is playing while you are walking.

The song suits you, Im Nayeon your truly one in a million. 

I didn't realize I was crying, I kneel down on the floor and cry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter