Chapter 8

24/7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

18/7
Nayeon's Pov
I am on the middle of a fight now. Correction not in the middle but one of a fighter.

"Yah I told you we should go to the ferris wheel" I said then slap him using my bag.

"It's boring you know, and also it's for kids we should try the roller coaster" he said then he glared to me. We keep on fighting since he came because the first thing he do this morning is to disguise as a holdaper using his hat, I didn't know it was him then I ask, what does he need from me and he simply answered, "Your Heart" I turn around to find a smirking Jeongyeon and from that time we start bikering.

I heard some whispering and I look around and almost all eyes where on us but this freaking nut-shell headed ostrich doesn't even pay attention to me!!Seriously I fell to this boy?!!!. I quickly drag him to a quite place and we start our fight again.

"Yah your just afraid"he said then he show me his tongue like a kid.

"Yah I will pull that out"I said then he quickly hide it togeter with his lips.

"do that again and I swear that tongue will disappear from this world"I warn him but what I get is smirk.

"Then if this precious tongue disappear how can I please your tongue when we kiss?" He said then wink to me.

"In your dreams, ert!" I said then walk away.

"A handsome ert"he said while catching up with me but I feel that he is smirking while saying it.

I keep on walking but suddenly he grab my hands and intertwined it, I suddenly got shock when he peck on my cheeks. After that he removes his hat and place it on me.

"To be honest your beautiful today, don't remove that okay?" He whisper to my ears causing me to smile widely.

"In one condition of course"I said and I grin to him. He just look at me and show a defeated smile.

"Okay let's go to Ferris Wheel" he said then he cling his arm on my shoulder. I look around and some boys is looking at us. Someone is Jeleous! XD. Well it's cute but I don't want to lose the game.

Jeongyeon's Pov
We are in the middle of the line, when Nayeon suddenly change her aura, a black aura to be specific. She removes my hat from her head and she place it on my head then she press it deeper, My eyes can't even see anything.

"What are you doi-" s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter