Chapter 12

24/7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon's Pov
After that day I started to become gloomy person. Mina helps me but of course she needs to be with Chaeyoung too. Well even if Mina haven't told that magical word still they are like couple to me.

"Nayeon-unnie!!" Someone keeps shouting and waving her hands infront of my face but I don't care and continue thinking about that ostrich.

"Yah bunny" He whisper I look beside me and saw Jeongyeon resembles but it's only Chaeyoung.

"So that's how he call you huh" Chaeyoung said and show his sad smile.

"That's not a good joke Yoo Chaeyoung" I said coldly but he stare back to me.

"It's Son Chaeyoung Nayeon~unnie not Yoo" he said with no emotion.

"Sorry" that's the only word I can say and look down but when I look down I saw his hand and look up again.

"Let's try to find him, shall we?" He said and smile to me.

It took me a second before I take his hand and he lead me to the parking lot. Mina was there waiting in the car's passenger seat, Chaeyoung go to the driver seat and I go to but in the back seat.

"So you two are official now?" I ask but Mina look at me with a blush face and angry eyes.

"Soon to be unnie so buckle up cause we are going now" Chaeyoung said while smirking and I just nob to him.

During the journey a question pop up on my mind

"So where will he can be?" I ask and Chayoung look at me using the mirror.

"I have a clue but I am not sure if he is there."

He said and I nob and stare outside the car. Minutes pass and the car stop already I look around from the car and saw a big hospital.

"Let's go now Mina and Unnie" Chaeyoung said and go out.

I go out and follow him but my steps are like baby steps so Mina had to pull me with her.

Mina's Pov
For freaking a week Nayeon is very gloomy and lessen her talking. Her family started get to worried and ask me about her but I just said that maybe she is getting stress about our upcoming exams and they believe me. So I talk to Chae and    ask him to find where maybe can Jeongyeon be. So after a day Chae approach me with a good news and he told me that Jeongyeon might be in his sister's hospital. And today I decided to drag Nayeon with us but when we arrive I notice that she is like a walking baby so I have to drag her with all strenght I have.
My Chae stop infront of a door and knock.

A girl with doctoe suit came out and greet us.

"Do you need something to me?" She said but what caught my attention is her name  in her coat.

'Gong Seongyeon'

"Umm Can I ask if you have a brother name Yoo Jeongyeon?" I ask her politely and she open the door widely.

"I think we will have a long conversation so let's take a sit" she said an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter