seven

MEMORIES (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7


 

**


 

“Happy monthsary love.” Mina said as she placed the box in front of Nayeon. They were dining at the restaurant that Mina reserved for their special night. The two have been enjoying their date ever since they started. Nayeon was talking about how the day went at the hospital while Mina shared her day with Jeongyeon.

“Oh my gosh! Mina you didn’t have too!” Nayeon said gasping. She opened it slowly and saw the beautiful earrings that Mina chose for her. “Thank you so much!” Mina smiled in satisfaction when she saw the smile on Nayeon’s face.

“You’re welcome love.” She grinned “I think that suits you the best.”

“Really? Aww thank you love.” Nayeon placed the box down and pulled something from her pouch. “You didn’t think I forgot to buy you something too right?” she giggled and placed the box in front of Mina. “Happy monthsary.” Mina’s eyes lightened up when she saw the box. It was a rolex watch that Mina has been taken a liking of ever since last month.

“Love! Oh gosh! This is beautiful! Thank you so much!” Mina got up slightly and leaned over the table to place a kiss on Nayeon’s forehead. “I love you!” Nayeon’s smile grew wider when Mina said those words.

“I love you too!”


 

--


 

Sana and Jihyo were eating their dinner silently when Jihyo’s phone started ringing. Sana looked at her and motioned for her to just answer the phone. “Oh hey hi Jennie! Yes we are here at the apartment! I’m with Sana! The one I told you about.” Sana watched as Jihyo conversed with the girl Jennie on the phone.


 

It was actually Jennie the one who told Jihyo about the job opening. Jihyo told Sana about it and insisted that they should both try to apply. The two of them were lucky enough to be hired for Seoul Hospital Institute.


 

“Yeah I think it’s cool if you’d come by here tonight!” Jihyo looked at Sana and mouthed if it’s okay. Sana nodded her head and gave a thumbs-up. “Cool! I’ll message you the address! Great! Be safe! See you later!” When Jihyo ended the call she looked at Sana with a smile. “Is it okay if she comes visit us later?”

“Of course! I’d like to meet your friend.”


 

--


 

When Jennie’s shift at the hospital ended she immediately passed by the grocery store to buy some ice cream she could bring for Jihyo and her friend. The former gave her address and Jennie hired a cab to go over there. It was past 8 in the evening when she arrived at the apartment.


 

“Ah not bad.” Jennie commented when she was in front of the unit. She pressed the doorbell and the door immediately opened revealing a smiling Jihyo. “Jihyo-ah!” Jennie greeted with a hug “Ah it’s been too long!”

“Jennie!” Jihyo hugged her back “Gosh! It has been too long!” When Jihyo pulled off from the hug she let Jennie inside. They walked towards the small living room and there Jennie saw Sana watching TV. “Sana-yah! This is Jennie! Jennie-ah meet Sana!” Sana immediately stood up from her seat to greet Jennie. She bowed at the latter.

“Good evening Jennie-ssi!”

“Oh hey good evening to you too Sana-ssi!”

“Wait up I’ll prepare this! you two get to know each other!” Jihyo pulled the bag from Jennie’s hand as she went towards the kitchen.


 

“Oh have a seat.” Sana motioned for Jennie to the couch. “I just want to thank you for telling us about the job opening.”

“That was nothing!” Jennie waved her hand off. “So how was Seoul for you so far? I heard from Jihyo that you’re originally from Japan?”

“I’m enjoying it so far, it’s not too different from Japan aside the language.” Sana smiled “I am from Osaka, Japan.”


 

“HEY HERE’S THE ICE CREAM GUYS!” Jihyo announced when she arrived.


 

--


 

“Are the doctors and other staffs there nice Jennie? You know you need to brief us!” Jihyo said while they were enjoying the ice cream.


 

Sana found out that Jihyo and Jennie were classmates in high school. Jihyo had to study at Japan when her father was re-assigned for work there. It was Jihyo’s first time to be back in Korea for almost 8 years.


 

“Well they’re all nice and I think you two would fit in just well. We also have Japanese and other foreigner staffs there particularly at the nursing department.” Jennie explained when she finished eating. “I hope you’d be assigned with me at the 4th floor.” Jennie laughed “We need more manpower there.”

“I hope so too! So we already have someone that we know.” Jihyo answered then looked at Sana “Right Sana-yah?”

“Hmm that’s right!” Sana nodded her head.

“Oh wait I almost forgot!” Jihyo chuckled “What about the doctor you told me that has a what.. a crush on you?!” When Sana heard that she can’t help but smile. There was no denying that Jennie is attractive. She wouldn’t blame the doctor for liking the girl.

“Wow really Jennie?” Sana said in awe “Who is he?” When Sana asked that both Jennie and Jihyo laughed. Sana was clueless. “Wha..why?”

“It’s a girl Sana.” Jennie said grinning “I play for the same team.” This made Sana’s mouth shape an O. “And to answer your question Jihyo..” Jennie smirked

“OH MY GOD DON’T TELL ME YOU ARE TOGETHER???!” Jennie’s smirk only grew wider. “Holy Jennie! Isn’t that like prohibited in the workplace?”

“It’s not like illegal dummy! We started dating just a month ago. And we’re strictly professional at work!” Jennie explained. Sana smiled hearing the story from Jennie. She suddenly felt a pang in her heart as she remembered her past-lover.

“Hey what’s wrong?” Jennie noticed that Sana suddenly became quiet.

“Oh nothing I just remembered something.” Jihyo looked at Jennie and shook her head.

“I’m sorry.”


 

--


 

It was past 10 in the evening when Mina took Nayeon home. They really enjoyed the dinner date the two of them had. Mina walked Nayeon up to her front door. She smiled at her fiancée when they arrived at the doorstep.


 

“I had fun tonight thank you love.” Nayeon said as she fixed the collar of Mina’s shirt.

“Me too love.”

“Alright don’t forget your appointment with Jisoo on Monday.” Nayeon reminded

“Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter