four

MEMORIES (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

**

 

“Minguk! We’re here!” The man yelled as he entered the house. His wife went to the kitchen to arrange their groceries while he walked towards the room where Minguk is playing. His eyes widened when he saw that Minguk was holding the girl’s hand while crying. “Minguk? What happened here?” His tone was worried as he walked towards them. “What happened? Why are you crying?”

“Dad!” He turned to his father “She’s bleeding! Look!” Minguk pointed at the girl’s bandaged head and it was smeared with blood.

“Go call your mother! HURRY!” He looked at the girl’s state. “Be strong you can do this!”

 

“Taec? What happened to her!?” His wife rushed to the room with little Minguk trailing behind her.

“We need to bring her to the hospital! I don’t know what’s happening to her anymore.” He said while carefully picking the body up. “We need to hurry!”

 

--

 

“Doctor Ok?” The guard was obviously surprised to see the guy

“We need to bring her to the ER! HURRY UP!” Taecyeon yelled when he opened the door.

 

Soon nurses were rushing towards them to help carry the girl’s body in the emergency room. Taecyeon wanted to enter the ER but he was stopped by a guy. “Wooyoung?” The guy shook his head.

“You can’t come here Taec just stay outside.” Taecyeon shook his head not believing the situation “Taec please understand. We can’t allow you here.”

“I am a doctor Wooyoung! That freakin man was lying–“ Wooyoung mentioned the security to take him out of the room. “YAH! Don’t touch me! GET OFF ME!” He was resisting hard as he was dragged out of the room.

 

--

 

Sana was carefully arranging Mina’s stuff that she brought from the latter’s apartment. She had a call from the unit’s owner so she decided to take all Mina’s things from the apartment. Here she was crying while looking at all the photos that she and Mina took. Some are from their vacations, from their dates, and even that one time Mina took her to flying. Tears were falling from her eyes the more she scans the photos.

 

A knock on her door broke Sana’s thoughts. She wiped her eyes with her hands then placed all the photos back in its box. Sana breathed deeply before she opened the door. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw her parents behind it.

 

“Mom? Dad?” She said before she crushed the two in a hug.

“Our daughter.” Her mom closed her eyes as they heard Sana’s cries.

 

--

 

They were all seated on the couch while looking at each other in silence. Sana’s mom noticed how Sana lost weight in that week span and how the dark circles in her eyes grew. Sana called them about Mina’s accident and they did all their best to come as soon as possible. They haven’t met Sana’s girlfriend yet but they heard about her when Sana spoke to them on the phone.

 

“Sana please come home for now.” Her father started as he reached for Sana’s hands. “I know things are bad right now but please take a moment to rest from all of this first.” Her mother nodded on the side. “Your mother and I are so worried.”

“Dad what if Mina comes back?” She questioned while crying “And I’m not here for her.”

“Mina will understand you Sana. And if ever she comes back I know she will look for you.” Her father added as he squeezed Sana’s hand tenderly “Please come home with us for now.” Sana hugged her father and cried on his chest “It’ll be okay dear. They will find Mina.” Sana only nodded her head.

 

--

 

Wooyoung went out of the operating room and looked for Taecyeon, he saw the guy sitting with his wife and son. He approached them quietly before he spoke. “Taec.”

“What happened? How is she?” He worriedly asked “Where is she now?”

“Who is that girl?” Wooyoung questioned as he looked at Taecyeon then to his wife “How long has she been in that state?”

“I..I saw her floating around near our beachfront. She was badly injured.”

“Why didn’t you bring her to the hospital Taec.” Wooyoung shook his head “She’s still unconscious right now. I don’t know what exactly happened to her but she’s lucky to survive Taec. There’s bleeding in her brain that caused hemorrhage, her lower limbs and right arm are fractured.” Taecyeon sighed “We need to inform the police about her. I don’t know when will she wake up but let’s hope for the best.”

“Thank you Wooyoung.” Taecyeon said and Wooyoung only patted his shoulder

“I’ll go now.”  

--

 

Nayeon just finished bathing when her phone started ringing. Hoping that it was a news from the police she hurriedly went to answer it. “Hello?” Nayeon was anxious as she waited for the other line to speak.

“Miss Im Nayeon?”

“Speaking Sir.”

“We have a news for you.” The other line said. Nayeon could feel her heart started to beat faster. She didn’t realized she was clutching on her phone tightly. “We received a news from the Police Department in Jeju. A woman was admitted to the hospital last night and based on the photos we obtained from them..” The line went silent for a while, Nayeon was shaking “I think the description match Miss Myoui Mina.”

“Mi..Mina? Is..Is that true?!” Nayeon didn’t know how happy she was when she heard the news. “Whe..where exactly is she?!” The police went on to give Nayeon the details.

 

--

 

“Nayeon dear! I am so glad you’re here!” Mina’s mother hugged Nayeon when she arrived at the airport. When the Myoui family received the news they immediately booked a flight to Jeju. They were anxious, afraid but at the same time relieved to know that Mina is alive.

“Auntie..” Nayeon hugged her back “Mina’s still alive.” She can’t help but feel emotional with the news of her fiancée. 1 week without a trace of her and now they’re finally meeting her again.

“Thank God come on dear we need to go.” Mrs. Myoui held Nayeon’s arms as they entered the boarding area.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter