six

MEMORIES (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6


 

**


 

Sana was staring at her phone still hoping that Jeongyeon would contact her or give any information about Mina. It has been weeks since Jeongyeon left and Sana hasn’t received any information or anything from her. She was worried as hell and feeling hopeless about Mina.


 

“Sana dear what are you doing?” Her mother asked as she approached Sana in her room.

“I’m trying to contact the number Jeongyeon gave me but I can’t reach her.” She said sadly

“Dear don’t do this to yourself.” Mrs. Minatozaki pulled Sana in side hug. “Wherever Mina is I’m sure she wants you not to worry this much to the point you’re not taking of yourself anymore.” Sana looked at her mother sadly. Even though she kept on trying to be positive about Mina, the anxiety still keeps on hitting her.


 

--


 

“Thank you for helping me pack my things Tzuyu.” Mina thanked the younger girl when they finished arranging the luggage that Mina brought for her trip with Nayeon. The upcoming weekend will be the short vacation that Nayeon planned for the two of them.

“No problem Miss Myoui.” Tzuyu bowed as she helped Mina on the bed.


 

Mina has gotten better with all the therapies and medicine she was taking. She’s a month into rehab and she has been nothing but progressive. Although her memories weren’t back, her family and Nayeon were all helping her in remembering things.


 

“You know you can just call me Mina, I am not that too old from you Tzuyu.” Mina chuckled once she was seated on the bed.

“That will be too informal Miss Myoui. Your parents wouldn’t like it.” Tzuyu explained

“But they are not here.” Mina insisted “Come on its making me feel old when you call me by that. Just call me Mina.” Tzuyu smiled at Mina. This made Mina smile as well. Even though she can’t really recall Tzuyu she feels comfortable with the latter. “Why are you smiling like that Tzuyu? Is there something on my face?”

“No nothing Mi..Mina.” Mina chuckled at how awkward Tzuyu is.

“You know you’re such a cute kid.”

“You never changed Mina unnie.” Tzuyu said making Mina look at her. She was surprised with Tzuyu’s statement.

“What do you mean?”

“You’re still the very down to earth Mina unnie I grew up with. You may have lost your memories but you never lost yourself unnie.” Tzuyu crouched down making Mina look down on her. “I’m sorry you lost your memories unnie.” Mina smiled hearing that from Tzuyu.

“There are reasons I guess? Why this happened to me.” Mina smiled gratefully at Tzuyu “You are all helping me and I am really grateful for it Tzuyu.”

“I will do anything to help you unnie. Remember that.” Tzuyu sincerely said making Mina smile once more.

“Thanks Tzuyu!”


 

--


 

THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND


 

“Nayeon sweety thank you for taking Mina on this trip.” Mrs. Myoui said when she hugged Nayeon.

“Auntie you know anything for Mina.” She smiled at Mrs. Myoui then turned to Mr. Myoui “Uncle I will take care of Mina.” Mr. Myoui chuckled as he nodded

“We know you will.”


 

“I am ready!” Mina shouted when she got downstairs. Tzuyu was at her back holding her luggage.

“Hey love!” Nayeon greeted her excitedly before pecking her cheek. Mina smiled widely with the affection Nayeon was giving her.

“Hi Nayeon.” Mina greeted back as Tzuyu placed down the luggage making Mrs. Myoui look at her.

“Tzuyu bring that to the car.” Mrs. Myoui instructed whilst Tzuyu nodded.

“Thank you Tzuyu!” Mina didn’t forget to thank her. Nayeon smiled a little when Tzuyu bowed at her and Mina. “I am so excited for this trip.” Mina announced making everyone smile at her.


 

--


 

Nayeon drove for 2 hours until they reached her parent’s vacation house at JEONJU. Mina slept throughout the whole ride and Nayeon just let her be. She would occasionally watch the girl with a smile on her face.


 

“Mina we’re here love wake up.” Nayeon slowly shook Mina’s shoulders. The latter opened her eyes slowly. “Hi we’re here now.”

“Oh my god did I just sleep the whole ride?” Mina’s eyes widen “Oh my gosh I am such a bad girlfriend.” Mina’s words made Nayeon giggle she can’t help but peck her on the cheek.

“You’re so cute you know that?” Nayeon unbuckled Mina’s seatbelt “Come on now.”


 

Mina was in awe when she saw the place. The beach was really beautiful and the rest of the house was just as pretty.


 

“It’s really beautiful here.” Mina said as she scanned the place. Nayeon only nodded while she watched Mina study the place.

“You really loved it whenever we visit here before.” She explained

“No wonder. It’s really beautiful here Nayeon.”

“Let’s get inside first.” Mina nodded and helped Nayeon carry their things inside.


 

--


 

Nayeon unpacked Mina’s things first before her own. They were in the bedroom and Mina was eating her favorite Cheetos snack when Nayeon decided to unpack her small brown bag. It was locked and Nayeon had to use a key to unlock it.


 

“What’s inside that?” Mina asked curious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter