five

MEMORIES (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

**

 

After Mina was cleared at the hospital the family drove her back home to their mansion. Jisoo said she'll still have weekly check-ups for her progress. Everyone in the family was excited about Mina's home coming.

 

It was Kai, Mina's brother who drove them back home. When they arrived at the mansion the maids were all waiting for them at the front door. They welcomed Mina with big smiles on their faces.

 

"Welcome back home Miss Mina." Tzuyu the daughter of the head mistress bowed. Mina smiled as she looked at the girl. She was on a wheelchair with Nayeon pushing her inside.

"Thank you." Mina answered as they went in.

 

--

 

After having their lunch Nayeon helped Mina to her room. She still can't walk and her right arm is still in a cast. They hired a private nurse for Mina but she won't be there until the weekends.

 

"Mina? Are you okay?" Nayeon asked once Mina was perfectly lying on the bed. Nayeon had been nothing but a doting fiancée to her. She helped Mina eat, wiped Mina's face, she was doing everything to help Mina.

“Yes thank you Nayeon.” Mina smiled

 

They were just staring at each other with smiles on their faces until Nayeon broke the eye contact. She got up ready to leave. “I really miss this Mina. I missed you.” She spoke when she turned to look at Mina.

“Aren’t we like this before?” Mina asked clueless. Nayeon shook her head.

“We were..” She paused “Before.” She leaned down to place a kiss on Mina’s forehead. “Take a rest I’ll be taking my leave. I still need to go back to the hospital.” Nayeon smiled at her.

“Okay take care of yourself Nayeon.” Mina reached for Nayeon’s hand “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

 

--

 

Mina was lying on her bed when a knock on her door interrupted her peace. She said a small hum before the door opened revealing Tzuyu smiling at her. Mina shifted a bit on her bed before smiling back at the younger girl.

 

“Miss Myoui there’s someone who wants to see you here.” Tzuyu said shyly hanging her head low after.

“Oh really? Who is it?” Mina asked enthusiastically. Her eyes sparkling a little bit knowing she has a visitor.

“I’ll call her Miss Myoui.” Tzuyu bowed before leaving Mina’s room again.

 

It wasn’t long when Mina’s door opened again. She was a bit surprised when she saw a short-haired girl enter it. Mina looked lost while the other girl in the room smiled at her.

 

“Hi Mina.” The short-haired girl greeted walking towards Mina’s bed carefully. “I heard from Nayeon about what happened.” Her smile fell.

“Yeah. I’m sorry I don’t really remember you.” Mina’s face was apologetic. “Are we friends before?” Her face was full of curiosity.

“I am Jeongyeon.” Jeongyeon said taking the seat in front of Mina’s bed. “I am so glad you’re alive Mina.” Mina’s mouth formed an O shape. “It to know you don’t remember anything but don’t worry we will help you.” Jeongyeon smiled.

“Jeong..Jeongyeon-san?” Jeongyeon pulled something from her pocket revealing her wallet. She looked at Mina smiling at her.

“I’m your bestfriend baka.” She jokingly said as she pulled the photo from her wallet. “Look at us here.” Jeongyeon showed a photo of them two in a helicopter. Mina’s eyes widen but she soon smiled so brightly.

“I…I am a pilot?” She picked the photo from Jeongyeon’s hand and looked at it more carefully. Jeongyeon just nodded watching as Mina scanned their photo. Deep inside her heart was pity for Mina’s current condition.

 

--

 

“Hello babe? Yeah I’m on my way home.” Jeongyeon told someone over the phone. She looked one last time at the Myoui’s mansion before starting her car’s engine. “I visited Mina today.” There was silence before Jeongyeon spoke again. “It’s bad.. she doesn’t remember anything.” Jeongyeon sighed as she drove off. “Let’s keep it this way for now. We don’t want to make things more complicated. I love you babe. I’ll hang up now.”

 

--

 

MORE WEEKS LATER

 

“Now Mina we will try if you could stand without the help of your crutches. You need to be careful okay?” Dr. Kang, Mina’s orthopedic said while holding her chart. Nayeon who just finished her rounds in the hospital was watching from the side of the room.

“I..uh okay.” Mina slowly stood up by herself. She was doing it slowly but was able to stand.

“Yeah that is wonderful Mina!” Dr. Kang praised clapping her hands “I told you Nayeon she can do it. Alright, Ms. Kim help her.” Jennie, Mina’s nurse helped her sat down again. “We can’t force you with this Mina so we need to take it slowly alright.” Mina nodded “You won’t be using crutches anymore but I want you to be careful and take things slow okay?”

“Thank you Dr. Kang.”

“I’ll be taking my leave then. Jisoo will be here any minute.” Dr. Kang passed by Nayeon with a smile.

“Thanks Seulgi.” Nayeon said.

 

When Dr. Kang and Jennie were out of the room Nayeon walked towards Mina’s chair. Nayeon was very hands-on whenever it comes to Mina’s check-ups. She has been accompanying her fiancée all the time even though she’s busy herself in the hospi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter