Chapter Six

Fallen From Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

The apartment was deathly quiet, the two boys sitting on the couch just staring at the back of the third boys head. Rap Monster was staring out the window, watching as the sun descended across the horizon, waiting for that signal he was so accustomed to. This was the other boy’s first mission like this. Group missions run by the higher powers were rare, but Namjoon was getting used to being assigned to these sort of missions. Of course this one was extremely different. This time, he was involved emotionally. J-Hope was obviously very happy about being assigned here, but Suga was very annoyed.

J-Hope and Suga waited patiently as the leader kept watching the edge of the sky, the light slowly fading away into oblivion. Namjoon squinted, watching as the crescent of the moon began appearing and smiled as a flicker of light danced across its surface.

“They left. They should be here even earlier than we expected.” He spoke, not even glancing behind his shoulder. He could hear one of them standing and approaching from behind. The 3 were awfully quiet now. The emotions from the 3 were drastically different; meaning they all had different motives. Namjoon was just being the good leader and following orders. Hoseok just wanted his sister to return unharmed. Yoongi was just hoping to leave and return home to his usual day to day life.

3 separate motives of a very flawed plan. Someone was going to be unhappy at the end of this, and they hadn’t even informed the one who will be most involved. Jungkook was on the front of everyone’s minds, including Yoongi. He was not a part of this mission, but they all knew that he would be coming along with the other 3. The mission was too risky to involve all 7. The whole point of splitting up was for the main 3 to find and get Sun. The other 4 were to return and help take her home. Jungkook was never informed of the plans due to inconsistency of the boy. If he were to know she was alive still, he would not let the mission play out according to plan. He was to be informed last minute and have no choice but to comply and in Namjoon’s mind, her memory loss will only serve to help the process.

Hoseok broke the silence when he touched Namjoon’s shoulder lightly.

“I will explain it to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter