Chapter Five

Fallen From Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So-Young’s POV

By the time I returned to my apartment, sunlight had encased the entire place, making it useless to turn any lights on as I entered and made a bee line for the bathroom. Linah wouldn’t wake up until noon today since it was her one day off from work. This gave me the perfect opportunity to hog the bathroom and attempt to clear my head some. I quickly the shower to the hottest it could go and began stripping of my clothes. I felt heavy and covered in sweat. Something felt wrong about me and Rap Monster’s conversation. I didn’t trust him like I did J-Hope for some reason.

I shoved the shower curtain aside and stepped in tensing under the excruciatingly hot water. It woke up my sense, jolting my skin to every touch. It distracted my mind from thinking about everything. I placed my head under the water, letting the water and my hair stick to my face. I was gasping for air under all the hot steam and water pressure but I didn’t care. I had never felt so good in my life. My tear stained face was washing down the drain with all my worries. If rap monster was going to explain everything tomorrow than hopefully J-Hope will be there, and I can get some answers as to what the hell was going on.

Making my hand into a fist, I curled my forearm under my long wet hair and flicked it onto my back, exposing my face again. I leaned my head back to the ceiling and took a deep breath of semi clean air but returned my head back to the steam shortly after, closing my eyes and letting my breaths even out. The darkness of my lids brought together a picture from my brain, the impulses all leading to that boy. Those hazel eyes watching the color filled sky, a look of content sitting on the edge of his chiseled features. I pictured him sitting in that meadow, grasping my hand and just laying with me. I imagined anything but being me. I imagined being Sun, who I felt was obviously someone important. I envision her as radiating sunlight, to go along with her name; A glowy girl with a bright attitude and selfless tendencies. If all these boys were desperately looking for her, than she must be important.

I picture my boy sitting under a sunset, with an orange tint radiating off his skin and reflecting on to his eyes. In my head, he saw me as a goddess. He looked at me like I was that sunshine girl with millions of friends and nothing was wrong with me. He looked at me like I wasn’t a nut job like everyone else does. It was like I was accepted for once for being ‘me’. I had never said a word to him in my dreams and yet he seemed to know everything. Of course he was a figment of my imagination but he understood somehow. I had never felt so loved by anything or anyone until my dreams began.

“So-Young get out! I need the shower!”

Sighing, I shut off the water and gripped the edge of the towel that sat just outside of the shower. I wrapped it around my body and clumped my hair into my fists, wringing the dripping water from my now knotted locks. I had no idea how long I had been day dreaming in the shower, but I realized my body was much colder, as if the hot water had stopped running long ago. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter