Sleepover

The Fools
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15 | Sleepover

 

***

 

"What's your name? You look rich with your outfit right now. And your skin, they're like porcelain. That means, you can really help them fixed this problem."

 

Yoona cursed under her breath. "You haven't answered my question. Why would she have debt from you losers." She glared at him, getting annoyed by each second passes. The guy chuckled sarcastically, causing for her to struggle from the grip that was holding her in place.

 

"You're not kidding me, are you?"

 

"STUPID!" Yoona almost kicked the guy's groin if he didn't avoid her feet right away. He laughs at her again while she can only send death glares towards him.

 

"You looked really clueless indeed." As the guy's laughs died, he turned serious as he take a step forward again and speaks closer to the deer's face. "Her parents - they didn't tell her that the money is for her only."

 

Yoona couldn't understand. "What?"

 

The guy rolled his eyes as he leans back and sighs in defeat. "When she's still a child, she had been going inside and out the hospital because she always gets sick... her father is only a farmer while her mother is a volunteer nurse in a hospital. They couldn't afford to pay the bills so they decided to approach us. Those bast*ard just couldn't stop it until it reached 50 million. Now... " he crossed his arms and raise his brows. "Are you satisfied and will pay their debt?"

 

Yoona is surprised to learn but she remained calm and answers. "Unless you give me evidence that they do have a debt towards you guys." She smirked at the end. But before she knows it, she received a blow on her stomach, almost knocking her senses.

 

"It seems you are not that strong, eh? How can you save them from their debt if you are that weak? You must be kidding me." The guy laughs watching the deer down from the ground.

 

"I was only asking for the evidence... it seems you guys... can provide me that... therefore; I am not... giving anything... to you bull." Yoona replied in between her cough while clutching into her stomach.

 

"I will give it to you, only if you guarantee us money."

 

Yoona chuckled at the response. "Who will... Believe your words, especially your faces..." But she regretted as she received another blow on her side. She grunted in pain and it makes her shut and close her eyes, enduring the pain she received.

 

The guy grabs her by the collar and whispered close to her face. "Don't try us. You don't know who we are. We'll see you again. And by then, I want to see the money already."

 

Yoona had no more to say when the unknown guy stood up and he and the other guys left her alone in the small alleyway. She let out a huge sigh of relief, as she felt safe now from any danger. But hopefully, she wouldn't meet them again.

 

She took her time to breathe while she's enduring the pain that's still lingering on her stomach and on the side of her body. At the same time, her strength is returning back.

 

It took sometime before she gets up and gasped to see a bruise now forming on her stomach when she checked it. "Sh*t. How dare are they?" She felt her blood boiling out of anger and frustration because she can't took revenge. She ends up kicking the ground as she began to look for her two companions in an unknown place.

 

Meanwhile, the Seo siblings are still looking around the market place. Every corner and alleyway they encounter they'll make sure to check, not to miss to find their guest.

 

After an hour and half, they found her, walking at the side with her hand on her stomach, clutching into it. They never wasted time and rushed to her side, having the same instinct that she's not okay.

 

"Where have you been?"

 

"We've been looking for you all around."

 

"Were you lost?"

 

"I thought you already went home."

 

"Are you okay, Miss Im?"

 

"Are you okay, Yoona-ssi?"

 

Both Yeri and Seohyun bombered the deer with questions with worries on their faces. Both looked at her as they wait for her answer.

 

Yoona made a couple of blinks before she realised the two are concerned for her sudden disappearance. She flutters and blushed because it's the first time two people she barely knows is concerned towards her. Not to mention, both are holding her two hands. "Y-You guys are so funny." She chuckled awkwardly. "I'm only awa to get some fresh air." As she lied to them in the process.

 

"But you looked like you are not." Seohyun said, referring to the sweats all over the doe-eyed girl's forehead and her neck.

 

"I agree with, Unnie, Sunbae." Yeri instantly go with her older sister. And she looked down to her stomach, that she had previously held when they approached her.

 

Yoona laughs. "You guys are just overthinking. Hahaha! I'm totally fine. And I just lost on the way, that's why I didn't go back right away. Hahahaha."

 

Seohyun and Yeri both turned to looked into each other's eyes, both doesn't know how to react as they are seeing otherwise.

 

"Come on now. The sun is setting. And you guys promise to bring me to your home and prepare dinner for me." Yoona continued to hold her pain and walks away, ushering the Seo siblings to follow her, instead of keep worrying or thinking negative towards her. There's no resson for them to do it towards her, even though she loved how they react to what they saw.

 

"Do you think she's telling us the truth, Unnie?" Yeri whispered to her sister while they're quietly following the deer.

 

"I don't know." Seohyun replied with a sigh. "But glad to see she's okay. I mean, she's our guest. She's our responsibility that needs to be always safe from harm until this trip ends."

 

Yeri smiled upon hearing it from her sister. "I totally agree with you, Unnie." Even though she just asked her to bring her with her, she's happy that her sister cares for their guest that instant. Well, she's a Seo after all and she's proud of it.

 

', I need to dropped by a pharmacy later.' Unknown to the two girls, Yoona is having a hard time keeping the pain inside.

 

 

***

 

 

Yuri is surprised because it took only two hours and the blonde girl is now seen walking out of the restaurant, smiling like a fool when she saw her standing by the passenger's door.

 

"I thought it's like a five hours of meeting. What happened?" She asked her as soon as she stood in front of her.

 

"The client is so impressed and she agreed to the contract right away. That's why it ended quick and well." Jessica replied with a proud smile of her own work. "Want some?" And she holds up the paper bag in front of her.

 

"What's that?" Yuri raised her brows.

 

"Hold up. Open the door first." Said Jessica as she pointed to the door.

 

"Oh yeah." Yuri hastily opened the door, as she was really supposed to do.

 

"Kyaaa, Huggie. How are you, sweetheart?" Jessica excitedly grabs the puppy in her arms as soon as she handed the paper bag to Yuri. Then she took the passenger's seat.

 

Speechless, Yuri just closes the door and quickly took the driver's seat.

 

"I hope you love that." A sweet and big smile appears in the blonde's lips when the tan girl started checking what's inside.

 

Yuri raised her brows as she finds a food that was pack in a box. "So you did a takeout?" She chuckled, didn't expect it. "What suddenly comes to your mind?" Since she was mad with the kissed the last time.

 

"Yah! I know you don't have any money, so I thought of buying you some food. And I'm sure you are already hungry, aren't you?" Jessica pouts her lips and sent the tan girl some glares while caressing huggie's back on her lap.

 

Yuri pauses to process the words she learned and the fact that the blonde looked a little weird with her cute expressions, despite her glares. She ends up chuckling again. "Well, thank you." Totally out of words at the moment. She then began to eat, ignoring the blonde's presence for the meantime, as her stomach seems to really call for food. Two hours of waiting is definitely not easy as well. Especially without leaving the car for within that hours.

 

Jessica in the passenger seat is smiling quietly on her own, as she finds herself, watching the tan girl intently while she's not stopping caressing the puppy, that's is now sleeping on her lap, as time passes.

 

"Are you taking huggie home?" She however broke her silence after she made sure Yuri has finished her meal.

 

"Of course." Yuri simply replied. "Like I told you, my cousin is on a trip. So I was ask to do this..." But she suddenly widened her eyes when she realised something. "This means, I'm going home." That Yoona is not around and doesn't want to stay in her apartment without her.

 

"Why? You haven't gone home?"

 

"Aish! I can't!" Yuri exclaimed. "Appa will ask me about the case!"

 

Jessica furrows her brows. "Case?"

 

"Remember you freaking ask a policeman to get me in my home? He was there and he obviously doesn't like it. The worse, I promise to fix the problem before I come back." Yuri explained in one breathe.

 

"Oh, that." Jessica chuckled. "You are obviously so dead if you come back since I haven't dropped the case. Unless, you succeed the deal we had." She reminded her in the process.

 

Yuri pout her lips and helplessly dropped her shoulders. "Now where am I going home without my cousin? She's the only person I always go if I felt going out... And if I go to a hotel, I don't think I can afford it for one night. I mean, I do have money, but I'm saving it for my future... " She sighs and leaned into her seat as she thinks of a different place she can stay in for the night.

 

Jessica was about to suggest the house she shared with her best friend but knowing her sister willbe coming home and the fact that she doesn't like her driver, she felt hesitating.

 

"What about your place?" Yuri however seems to hear the blonde's mind and she never hesitate to asked for it. "C-Can I stay for the night in your place? Um, that's if... Your roommate is okay with it?"

 

"Are you insane?" Jessica exclaimed, waking up the puppy in her lap. "You are not going to stay in my room! You stay in our living room!" But she didn't expect for her to say it, which made her eyes widened and she covered . 'What did I just did?! Babo, Babo, Babo! How did I said those words?' she also knocks her own head for a lot of times, until a pair of hands held her wrists.

 

Yuri smiled brightly. "That means, you are okay with my suggestion?"

 

"I... I..."

 

"Hurray! We're going there Now!" Yuri couldn't be happier and she put her hands up then hastily drives off the car, excitedly.

 

Jessica is dumbfounded, doesn't know if she's going to stop the tan girl or not. Because she can't deny the fact that there's a part of her that want to let the other girl stay in the apartment as well. She just hope Krystal will not kill the tan girl. Otherwise, 'It's a long night.'

 

"Let's dropped by a mall first. I have to buy pair of pajamas, toothbrush, face towel, blindfold and toothpaste, Oh, Huggie's food as well." Yuri said while smiling like a fool.

 

"Seriously?" Jessica scoffed. "It's just one night."

 

"I know. But who knows you like putting on the lights in the living room. Just want to make sure. Hehe." Yuri grinned, glancing to the blonde. "Thanks by the way." She doesn't know but she's really too excited to spend her night with the blonde. Even though they are not that close yet, nor barely know each other. The fact that she agreed made her damn happy.

 

Jessica is speechless again. But she swears to kick the tan girl out if she does something stupid again.

 

"Don't worry, It will be a peaceful night. I'm not someone who stays up late, you know." Again, Yuri glanced to the lady in the passenger's seat, who gives her a poker face only.

 

"Just a reminder, my sister is staying in that house. So you better behave. I don't want to have zombie eyes in the morning." Jessica can't keep it however and she reminds her guest/driver. "You are lucky and my best friend is out of town. Otherwise, she will not allow you to even come in."

 

"What is she? Possessive?" Jokes Yuri with another grin.

 

"No, but she's like my sister already. She's with her sister right now. They'll be back in three days."

 

"Oh, so I can extend my stay?" Yuri just instantly got hype and she teased the blonde. "To think, my cousin will also be out for three days... If I'm not mistaken."

 

"NO FREAKING WAY!" The blonde girl shouted and hits the tan girl's arm.

 

"Hahahaha! I was just kidding. Don't you remember? Tomorrow is my last day with you as a driver." Yuri suddenly thought of it and she reminded the boss she had been dealing with.

 

Jessica pause for a moment, as her mind just processed what just she learned and realized. But something is off for her that she doesn't like it. "Andwae!" That made her unconsciously yelled at Yuri.

 

Taken aback, Yuri couldn't say a word as she stared at the blonde.

 

"I-I mean..." Jessica quickly realised what just she said and waves her hands in front of the tan girl. "D-Don't mind it. It was just nothing. I... I... Just didn't realize it until now. I mean... I-I thought... I thought it's still far away. I didn't realize it's already tomorrow." She explained and defends herself as well. She paled to see the look on Yuri, that's still stunned from the outburst she didn't. "Are you... Mad?"

 

Yuri smiled in amusement. And then she laughs, as it just sink into her mind that Jessica have probably didn't count the days and that, she is already enjoying her as her driver. "You are totally so weird. Hahahaha!!!"

 

"What's the funny about it?" Jessica is blank, watching the laughter from the tan girl while she's driving.

 

"Nothing." Yuri quickly stopped from laughing. "But really, tomorrow is my last day, so there's no reason for me to stay for days. To think, you don't even sound like you want me to stay for more. Unless... you changed your mind? But, really don't you worry about it." She winks at her which cause for the blonde to hit her arm, and that gives her a reason to laugh again.

 

Jessice face-palmed, couldn't take her embarrassment and she's blushing profusely for her to show it to the tan girl. Heck, she can't help and suddenly feel sadden for unknown reasons.

 

 

***

 

 

After making sure the Seo's have completely disappeared to shop nearby, Yoona hurriedly stepped out of the car and headed to a pharmacy across the street. She didn't wasted time and she told the pharmacist her current situation, who immediately gives her what she wants. While she's placing ointments on her bruise on her stomach, she couldn't help and would glance outside, just to also make sure they haven't comeback without her on their rented car. She keeps doing it until she suddenly caught a familiar face of a guy outside, heading towards the shop the Seo's have entered. She instinctively fastens her pace and left the pharmacy as faster as she could, heading straight to the shop and searched for the two.

 

"What the." She widened her eyes when she saw them facing that guy. To which, she instantly rushed and she stood between them, as the two stood in surprised behind her. "What are you doing to them?" Especially when she angrily yelled at the same guy.

 

"Wohoho! I don't know who are you, Miss. What are you talking about?" He chuckled at her and tried to see the Seo's behind her, but she remained blocking his view.

 

"Don't pretend it! I know you know me!" She continues to yell at him as she continues to protect the Seo's also.

 

"Yoona? What's going on?" Seohyun asked, totally confused with what's going on.

 

"Tsk,tsk. I think this person doesn't know me, Joohyun. Can you introduce me instead to her?"

 

Yoona got confused with the way the guy responded. "What's... Happening as well?" She made couple of blinks and turned to face the puffed cheek girl and Yeri, who looks at her in confused.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter