Trio

Net Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Momo!!!" 

 

Upon hearing that voice, Momo puts down her menu and stands up from her seat, to prepare herself for the incoming impact. 

 

"Momooooo!" here comes the brunette throwing her arms around Momo, trapping her in a hug so tight that it almost crushes her bones, at the same time, planting kisses on her cheeks. 

 

"Mwuah mwuah mwuah mwuah mwuah!! I miss youuuu~ do you miss me Momo-ya~" Sana leans back and stares at Momo lovingly. 

 

"Hello, Momo unnie" Mina greets with a bright smile and walks over to the seat to Momo's left. 

 

"Hello Mina" The older girl greets back and when she turns back to Sana, who still has her arms around her, she found a pouting puppy. 

 

"What?" laughing, Momo taps the tip of Sana's nose lightly. 

 

"I asked you first and you replied Mina. Hmphh. " continues to pout, she turns her head to the side unhappily. 

 

To this, Mina and Momo laugh. This girl always seeks for attention and affection from the two of them.  

 

"Oh that question! No, I don't." Sana's head turns back instantly as Momo finishes her sentence and glares deathly at the girl. 

 

"What? You ask it?" Momo shrugged innocently which Sana said nothing and turns her head back to the side. 

 

Looking at the reaction, "Of course I missed you." again, laughing, Momo plants a kiss on Sana's left cheek then turn her face over by her chin and plants another one on the right. 

 

Now she's smiling brightly and let go of her arms around Momo to take her seat. 

 

"What do you girls want to eat? The jjajangmyeon and black pork belly here are famous dishes."

 

"Hmm I guess I'll have a jjajangmyun. How about you Sana unnie?" 

 

"Hmmm..., " After flipping the pages of the menu for a few seconds, indecisively she said, "I'll have whatever Momo is having, as usual. "

 

"You don't have to look at the menu if everytime you're just having whatever I'm having." 

 

"But you always order the best food!"

 

After ordering their food, Momo started the conversation. 

 

"Today is Nayeon unnie's first live broadcast ain't it? How was it? I was conducting a dance class and wasn't able to watch it live."

 

"It was great! Nayeon unnie looks so cute when dancing." 

 

"Sana unnie, didn't Nayeon unnie hit her knee hard during the end of the performance?" Mina said worriedly. 

 

"Oh yea! She did! But she said that was because she lost her balance." 

 

"There was no problem during practice though, but I'll be seeing her in a week's time. Let's see how it is then," taking a sip of her drink, Momo continues, "How was your week?"

 

The girls chit chat until their food is served. 

 

"How are you girls going back?" 

 

"We came here by taxi. Sana unnie doesn't want to walk with me even though the broadcast station is only 10 minutes walk from here."

 

"Mina, it's late already. It doesn't hurt to take precaution right?" Sana states in a matter-of-fact manner.

 

Momo stares blankly at Sana, "It's before 7 pm, the sun hasn't even set yet. Just admit that you're lazy."

 

"Yahh!" Sana hit Momo's arm lightly, "It's still dangerous for two beautiful ladies to walk alone."

 

"Are you're trying to say that 'it's dangerous for beautiful Mina to walk on the street'?" Momo teases and earns a slap on her arm.

 

While Sana sulks in her seat, Momo is laughing wholeheartedly at her best friend's reaction.

 

Mina, too, laughs at the duo's interaction but seeing her Sana unnie sulking she feel bad for laughing at her.

 

"We have a lot to carry, Sana unnie is just worried that it'll be difficult for us to walk 10 minutes and carry our things." 

 

"Yes! Yes!" Sana sits up straight and defends.

 

"Both of you only have a bucket bag each," Momo replies flatly before bursting into laughter.

 

Mina looks apologetically at Sana, who is puffing her cheeks and shooting death glares at the Momo who does not care about the glares.

 

After a good minute of laughing, Momo takes a deep breath and offers, "I'll fetch the both of you back okay? So the both of you beauties don't have to 'walk dangerously on the street'" 

 

"Thank you Momo unnie" The youngest girl replies with a grin and continues to eat her food. 

 

"I want to stay over at your place and you have to let me because you bully me today."

 

"Where do you wanna sleep?" she doesn't mine Sana staying over, but she only has one bed, though she doesn't mind sleeping on the couch.

 

"Your bed."

 

"I'll slee-"

 

"We can share it."

 

"But-"

 

"I want to sleep with you." Sana ends the statement with a wink, which Momo almost chokes on her own saliva. 

 

 

**

 

"So, welcome to my loft."

 

"Wowwww" Sana has stars in her eyes as she enters Momo's apartment. 

 

It's a small studio apartment, suitable for one or two people. The whole apartment is brown-white themed, it gives out a very modern feel. Brown rug, white couch, and a white coffee table. The living room enters the vision once you entered the house, and to your right would be a small kitchen, also brown-white themed.

 

Sana runs across the living room to Momo's bedroom. To her surprise, the room is very pinkish. The middle of the room has a queen-si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter