All about Meeting

Net Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello everyone, let’s start off with the meeting, shall we? I think all of us know that today’s meeting would be regarding Nayeon’s upcoming album release and promotion. Does the production team have anything to announce? Jackson?” Irene calls out to Jackson, the production team representative.

 

“Thank you, Irene. The concept of the title song is the anxious feelings of a girl trying to impress her crush and sometimes accidentally make a fool out of herself, but Nayeon is the friend of this girl. She would be helping her to get to her crush. We have completed the shooting two weeks ago and the video production is almost done.”

 

Jackson continues.

 

“We have discussed with the marketing team and will have to shoot 3 short clips for the promotional purposes and one music video. Nayeon and this person would always hang out and they saw this guy who is a street performer. The girl developed a crush on him. Stop. That’s the first clip.”

 

“The second clip would be Nayeon and her watching the guy performed at the street, where the guy is singing one of the side track from Nayeon’s album. Nayeon would be at the side encouraging her to approach the guy to get her phone number.”

 

“The third and last clip would be the girl saw the guy has a girlfriend, who supported him during one of his street performance and feel really sad.”

 

Jackson takes out a storyboard and starts pointing at each frame.

 

“So the whole picture of the MV would be like this, first, Nayeon and her are best friend and hang out together, they go to the Karaoke, movie, and of course meals together. One day while they’re having their lunch, they sit by the window seat and saw a crowd across the street. It made them curious. After they finish their food, the crowd is gone and a handsome male performer is sitting with his guitar.”

 

“It’s basically love at first sight as the girl develops a crush on him. Nayeon at this moment, would be staring at her friend, smiling, and thinking how to help her to approach this guy. Every once in a while, for a month, they’ve seen his performance. Nayeon urges her friend to approach the guy, and the friend agrees to.”

 

“They stayed until the end of one of his performance one day, there were only the both of them and the guy. While the guy is packing his stuff, Nayeon’s friend approaches him. He looks up, politely nods his head and smile. The girl is stoned and stood there like a statue. Nayeon slightly nudges her, no response.”

 

“Similar situation happened for twice after that. This time, she’s ready to speak. Nayeon is at the back cheering her. However, this time before she opens to speak, she saw a girl passing a water bottle to him and kisses his cheek. His girlfriend. The girl is sad and shocked, so is Nayeon.”

 

“Nayeon cheers her friend up. Her friend eventually cheered up and at a night, both of them walk along the street where the guy always performs. Suddenly the guy is sitting there alone. The guy raises his head, sees them and greets them. The girl started the conversation ask why is he here, and they found out that his girlfriend broke up with him because he doesn’t like to eat the food she loves. Nayeon sees this opportunity for them to know each other and find an excuse to leave.”

 

“At roughly two hours later, Nayeon receives a text from her friend saying that they will be having a lunch date tomorrow. Nayeon jumps in happiness and winks at the camera. The end.”

 

“Is that right Chaeyoung?” Jackson throws a question to the creative team representative, Chaeyoung.

 

“Yes Jackson, that’s correct.” Chaeyoung confirms.

 

“Who is the friend of Nayeon?” Irene asks.

 

“After a few discussion, we sele

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter