Warming Up

Net Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's has been a week since Nayeon last seen Momo and her new mini album teaser will start tomorrow. 

 

After a few sessions together with her dancers, she found that Sana and Mina are absolutely adorable and lovely girls. 

 

Though in the beginning, both girls were shy and quiet but after 4 to 5 sessions dancing together, Sana starts to hook arms with Nayeon, show her some aegyo, and act more naturally. On the other hand, Mina also starts to be able to talk more comfortably instead of just staring at Nayeon like the first two meetings. Nayeon also found out that Mina is easily embarrassed and reserved. 

 

She would sometimes tease the girls after their dance practice the reactions are totally different. Sana would laugh out loud, whining a little and sometimes hit Nayeon's shoulders or hand as Mina would drop her head down to hide her embarrassment.

 

Whenever Nayeon gets to witness Mina in this state, she would just go over and stand in front of her, with her both arms wrapping around Mina's neck and teases her even more. Eventually, will try to lift her chin up with one arm still over her neck. 

 

Nayeon is basically defenseless against adorable things. The two new girls always make her want to shrink them into small tiny pets and put them in her pocket. 

 

"Say, how do you two know Momo? You three seems close." Nayeon asks while laying flat on the floor with the two of them after their third round of practice, the rest of the dance crew has gone home.

 

"Hmm? We were schoolmates. We don't really know each other back then. All I know was that two of the popular guys from the same group had a crush on her, and each of them doing fancy stuffs trying to impress her. And you know since they're the popular ones in school, everything the do were well-known by everyone, which includes the girl they like. All the guys saw her with hearts in their eyes. That's how I know her." Sana reminiscing her schooldays. 

 

"Oh really? She was popular in school? Then how do you two became friends?" Nayeon turns to her side and look over to Sana, eyes widen at the fact that her choreographer was so popular back then. 

 

"A guy friend of mine was in love with her and because Momo and I both were in the dance club, he asked me to pass her a gift. Then we became friends." Sana finishes brightly.

 

"How about Mina?" Nayeon turns over to look at Mina only to found the girl fell asleep.

 

"Ah.." Nayeon smiles at the girl looking so defenseless yet still cute. 

 

"Let's keep our stuff, wake Mina and go home. We'll have a long day tomorrow." Nayeon speaks softly as she looks at the clock that reads 10:14pm.

 

"Alright. Your teaser coming out tomorrow right?" Sana gets up and replies in a whisper. 

 

"Yep. Should be 12am later." 

 

"Ohhh I wanna get home quickly and watch your teaser once it's out. I bet Mina wants that too."

 

 

**

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter