Kickstart

Net Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2017

 

"Nayeon, congratulations on your first Golden Disk Award digital bonsang! Not many solo artists are able to be awarded this award, not to mention the fact that you only debuted for 14 months and released two singles! How do you feel about this achievement?" 

 

 

"Thank you. Well, to be really frank with you, I do not expect my name to be called for bonsang. I'm still a baby in the industry. I'm really honored, pleased, and humbled to accept this award. I know I have a lot of space for improvement and I promise I will work harder to improve myself."

 

"That's great! Do you have anything to say to your supporters?"

 

"Of course, without my fans, my supporters I wouldn't be able to do what I do today and let alone to receive such honor. Some of my fans has been following me since my YouTuber days and I'm really grateful for the support they've been giving all this while. Love you guys!"

 

"What plans do you have for this year then?"

 

"I am currently preparing for a comeback March, which is next month." Nayeon answered with a bright smile.

 

"Ohh really? What type of album would it be? An ep? A full album? Do you mind spoil our readers with some info?" the interviewer mischievously requested. 

 

"I can't reveal anything about the album yet. All I can say is the recording and video shooting are all done. Please stay tuned for our official announcement and look forward to it." Nayeon finishes with a grin. 

 

"Thank you very much for your time Nayeon. We wish you good luck with your new album release! "

 

"Kamsahamida!" Nayeon bows and leave the magazine photo studio. 

 

Her manager unnie joins her after hanging up a call as both of them make their way to the parking lot where they parked their car. 

 

"Say, how are you feeling right now?" her manager asks her while arranging schedules for Nayeon on her phone.

 

"I'm still trembling unnie! I am still very excited!!" her manager chuckles at her answer and remotely unlocks the car. 

 

"I still can't believe I just won a bonsang last night!!" Nayeon says excitedly and skips towards their car. 

 

"Let's go grab lunch unnie! I'm starving~" the younger girl says cutely. 

 

"You have another schedule in 40 minutes time with Nylon Magazine. We gotta hurry. Let's just get some pizza." the manager says as they leave the premise.

 

"Okay...I thought we can maybe get something else to get.. " The singer pouts and slide down slightly on her seat. 

 

"Hahah C'mon, you just won a bonsang yesterday, from today onwards you'll be busy, your schedule will be full. Time is goldddddd" 

 

"I knowww. I'm just hungry that's all." 

 

The duo has arrived in front of a pizza stor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter