New Dance Steps

Net Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2017

 

"Lift your right leg to the front and as you put it down, put you left leg behind of your right leg." Momo instructed the ending pose for Nayeon's new song. 

 

"Tilt your head like this slightly to the right and put both of your hands behind." 

 

Nayeon follows closely. She learned the whole choreography and here's the last part.

 

The song is an upbeat and cheerful song that tells the listeners about the anxious feelings of a girl trying to impress her crush and sometimes accidentally make a fool out of herself. 

 

"Great. Let's take a 10 minutes break and we'll rehearse the steps three times again before we end the session."

 

Nayeon took out her water bottle and drinks while drying her sweats with her towel.

 

"Wow, Nayeon, you learn the steps quite fast." Momo impressively praises and does the same thing as Nayeon.

 

Nayeon chuckles.

 

"That's because I have a good teacher." 

 

Momo drinks her water and smile at her words. 

 

Both of them sit down on the floor, after checking their phones for messages for a minute in silent, Nayeon decided to break the ice. 

 

"Say, Momo sungsengnim, how long have you been dancing on YouTube?"

 

"Since roughly 5 to 6 years ago, I started during the end of 2011."

 

"Oohhh, what makes you start dancing on YouTube then?" Nayeon wipes her sweats again and waits for her choreographer's answer patiently.

 

"Because I love dancing? I wanted to share my passion with the people around the world."

 

"Cool." Nayeon replies and her mind wander back to the first time she uploaded her cover video onto YouTube, she did that for the same reason as well. She wanted to share her passion for singing with the world. Though her parents disagreed to that, but she did it anyway.

 

Momo just looks at the lost-in-her-thoughts Nayeon curiously, wondering why the singer seems to be drifted to such deep thought by her answer.

 

She waves her hand in front of her eyes and Nayeon snaps back to reality.

 

"I'm sorry, did you say anything? Or did I miss anything?" 

 

"Nah, you missed nothing its just that the break time is up, let's carry on with the session so we can finish and go back on time."

 

"Sure!"

 

Both of the girls stood up and started dancing to Nayeon new song.

 

**

 

With her left hand drying her hair with a towel, Nayeon is sitting in front of her computer, browsing through YouTube.

 

"Hirai.Momo...." And she presses enter.

 

A series of videos appear in the search results. The first video was 5 years ago, with 21M views.

 

"SISTAR - ALONE (DANCE COVER BY HIRAI MOMO)"

 

"Oh wow. What a number of views" she mumbles to herself and click on the video.

 

She found herself being amazed by the dancing skill of the younger version of her choreographer. The steps ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter