The Japanese YouTuber

Net Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2017

 

"Nayeon, since the interview and photo shoot finished earlier than expected, you have an hour and a half before your choreography session starts at 6:30 pm." the manager unnie said as they enter the car.

 

Nayeon stretches and lets out a breath.


"Great! Can I take a nap here?" 

 

"How about I drive you back to your place and you go get a short nap? Hmm? Sounds good?" 
 

"Yes please!" Nayeon grins widely at the thought of reuniting with her oh-so-comfy bed.

 

**

 

"My dear, are you awake? It's 6:15." The manager knocks on the front door of Nayeon's apartment. 

 

She gets no response from the girl inside the unit. 

 

"If you don't give me any reply, I'll just make my way in alright?" The manager has a copy of the key, it was given by the company for emergency purposes. 

 

Like now. If she's still not awake, she'll be late. 

 

"I'm coming in, girl." as she opens the door.

 

Once she entered the apartment, no sign of Nayeon was found.

 

The manager sighs and heads to her bedroom.

 

She doesn't has a copy of Nayeon's bedroom key, so she knocks on the door like she's about to start a war.

 

*BANG BANG BANG!*

 

"IM NAYEON!! WAKE UP! YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR YOUR CHOREOGRAPHY CLASS WITH YOUR NEW CHOREOGRAPHER!!!" 

 

"AHHH! I'M UP I'M UP!!!!" Nayeon screams in terror and quickly got up from her bed when she sees the clock and changes into a set of comfortable attire.

 

She managed to finish preparing in a minute, literally. She thought it'll be just a quick 20 minutes power nap so she only changed her clothes and sleep. 

 

Who knows she'll oversleep her alarm and wakes up extra 40 minutes later?

 

She listens to her manager's nagging for a short while as they head to the company. 

 

**
 

6:29 pm

 

"JUST IN TIME!" Nayeon barges into the dance studio with her manager following a little further behind. 

 

Nayeon ran from the parking lot to the dance studio through the front office and up the stairs. 

 

To their surprise, there is a girl in the studio.

 

By her look and the time, she should be the new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter