Dinner Invitation

Net Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This dancer is overratted! Her dance moves are sloppy and weak!"

 

"@1:20 that move seems weird."

 

Momo reads some of the comments she received from her GET UGLY dance cover. 

 

Of course, there'll always be positive and negative comments. This is not the first time she's doing a Youtube dance cover anyway. 

 

"Her dance moves are not creative. She'd used some of these moves in her previous covers."

 

"Keep it up! I love watching you dance!" 

 

"I love your dance move! You look y enough yet not too y!" 

 

"Her moves are ON POINT! KEEP IT UP!" 

 

It's a habit of hers that she will always look for "constructive" negative comments to look at before looking at all the good ones. 

 

This way, she'll know where she can focus more and what she can improve. 

 

"Can you cover Nayeon's first single, Take My Hand? I really wish to see you dancing to this song in your own style." 

 

"Yes please!!!" 

 

 

"That would be cool! Both of them has different style, I bet Mmo's cover would be a cool and powerful one! (if she wants to do so, that is)"

 

"Take my hand? Since there are some request, I'll cover that in my next video."

 

"Let me listen to the song." Momo searches and buys the song from iTunes.

 

After a few replays, she places her phone on the table with the video recording on, and started dancing to the song.

 

When the inspiration comes, it is very important to capture it on the spot.

 

Take My Hand, to her surprise, is a song about a friend extending their help to another friend who seems to lose hope in everything. 

 

With its acoustic groove, the descriptive lyrics, and soft and sweet voice of Nayeon, It gives out a very heart-warming feeling.

 

After ending her first freestyle dancing to the song, she then search for the MV of this song.

 

Apparently, this was Nayeon's debuting MV. 

 

"Nayeon unnie looks so cute." smiling like an idiot when she watches Nayeon runs around in the MV to cheer her friend up. 

 

Nayeon even fell on her face in the MV.

 

"So this is the signature move of this dance, when I revise the moves for this cover, I shall add these in." 

 

Momo can't help but replayed the MV for another 3 times, focusing on the part where Nayeon fell on her face.

 

"Oh! Nayeon unnie's teaser is releasing in another...." Momo glances at the clock.

 

"Another 2 hours. Nah,  I guess I'll watch it tomorrow when I wake up."

 

She rewatch the part of the MV where Nayeon fell on her face again before offing her laptop.

 

It gives her a good laugh before heading to bed.

 

 

**

 

 

"Yay! Thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter