Chapter 4 - The Recruit Plan

Mafia's Best • EXO

Chapter 4 - The Recruit Plan

June 2015, Seoul

Kris and Luhan didn't talk about mafia for the next few days. In fact, they didn't talk at all. Kris was purposely avoiding his friend while Luhan wanted answers to millions of questions.

It was one early morning on the 24th of June that they started talking. Kris got a call from an unknown number. Upon answering the phone he heard gunshots and a scream. Then he heard someone laughing. And then. . .

"Dude I love action movies."

Kris' eyes widened and he sighed in relief at the sound of his friend's voice. Then he lectured him about movies and scaring. Luhan laughed it off and they talked until the very end of the movie.

"Anyway, when are we gonna recruit people?" Luhan suddenly asked.

"For what?"

"For our picnic club, for what else?! Our new mafia you idiot!"

There was a moment of silence before Kris spoke up. "I thought you'd forget. . ."

"Dude, I was kidnapped and almost died because of mafia and then my best friend told me he was a part of that mafia and then -"

"I get it!"

"Okay. . ." Luhan sang.

Kris sighed. "Listen -"

"No! You listen to me! I am your best friend! No, scratch that, I'm your only friend! If you go I am going with you! Understand?!"

"No need to shout, Luhan. We will go and recruit them. . . Is Saturday okay with you?"

"Of course!"

"Good. Now piss off."

"Bye."

"Oh, and Luhan?"

"Yes?"

"You are not my only friend."

"Name the other ones you have."

"See you later, Luhan!"

Last thing Kris heard before he hung up was Luhan's laughter.

 

 

 

 

 

This is just a small ty filler chapter because the next ones, where they recruit people, are long af (not that long but,) anyway. . . How was your day? *awkward silence* Right.