His Return... Isn't The Best

Faded [Sequel To Suicidal]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have been living in the same apartment when I first came to Korea... Where I met Lee Seokmin... Where I had my first faint.. Where everything happened... And now... I am here... Still waiting for Seungcheol and Seokmin to come back...

Jeonghan soon left the school to be with Seungcheol, or that's what I heard. Nobody wanted to tell me, but when I heard, I had been in tears.

Nobody could feel what I felt. Losing that one person you love so much, and that you had so much trust and faith in. Everything just goes down the drain..

And after all that, I started to feel like Seokmin won't ever come back. Back in my hands... Back for me...

I mopper around the apartment, and Mark doesn't like it. After college, he comes straight to my apartment to make sure I am eating right.

I haven't been eating, sleeping or doing anything right. I do go to school, but I stay away from others. I had made a small circle of me myself and I...

I still cut, and never stopped. Will I?

It has been that bad, really?

It was Monday, the day everyone hated but me. Mondays are the day I always write to Seokmin about the week. About everything. From the weather to the leaves changing and the outfit I am wearing. The only way I am still here. To talk to him through papers.

Once I got to school, I made sure that I was unseen. I didn't want anyone to talk to me. I just didn't want anything to happen. I kept my head down and my pace steady.

"Hello, miss, do you know this kid?"

"H-He's right there," I heard two unfamiliar voices.

I kept walking though, I didn't want people to talk to me.

"Jisoo! Jisoo!" I think that was Minghao yelling my name. The first me in months, he is now talking to me.

But I keep walking. Why? Because I don't wanna talk to anyone who doesn't know what's going on. Who doesn't understand it..

"Jisoo! I heard Seokmin is in town!" He smiled at me.

"I don't care," I mumble and keep walking.

"Ji-"

"Stop lying," I say and walk into the classroom.

I think I sew Seungcheol and Jeonghan, but I don't care. Seokmin will never come back. Ever. He has been gone for a year. Being in a better place..

"Class, this i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter