Liars Will Always Be Liars

Faded [Sequel To Suicidal]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/n: The song is A Lie by B1A4]

 

It was the second month I was at the hospital. I had visitors every other week. If not, then every week. Seungcheol and Jeonghan would drag the rest to meet me if they could, without Seokmin ofcourse. Mark and Jackson would take me out for a whole day if they could, if not then they would stay with me until the end of visiting hours when they could.

This week was their week off of College, and Jackson was working. Mark stayed with me, and was making me eat. It was some soup and rice. It wasn't the best, and I wasn't even hungry.

"Jisoo, please eat. For me?" Mark begged.

"No. I don't want to eat," I pushed the tray away from me.

"Fine then," He stopped trying. He got up and looked outside. He seemed unhappy when he looked outside, "I'll be right back."

He left the room, and I sat curious of what he saw.

"So you decide to ing show your face when he's all happy? ing ," I heard Mark yell from down the hallway. 

I got up and rushed into the hallway. I saw Mark above the boy I never wanted to see. Seokmin. He had tears in his eyes.

"Mark!" I called to him. 

They both looked at me, but I kept my eyes on Mark himself.

"Mark, come one. He isn't worth your voice. You are auditioning for JYP Entertainment, " I smiled and he relaxed a bit.

"I hope not to see you again," I heard him growl to Seokmin before walking to me.

"Come on, stop glaring. People are staring, hyung," I tug his shirt, and he walks into the room mad.

"I'm sorry," I bow at the nurses, and then shut the door.

"Jisoo, maybe I should have you transferred into the apartment. I don't want that stupid idiot to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter