Did You?

Faded [Sequel To Suicidal]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up on the bathroom ground. Blood stain was all over. I grabbed a towel and rubbed some water in it. I cleaned up the blood mess and stains. The blood disappeared in one swipe, like what I wanted to do. I then cleaned my arm and made sure that I was all clean.

I got ready for school and left the apartment. It's funny that the school has put up with me for a year, yet they don't understand what I go through. They think it's that my parents left me.. But it's more than that. It's everything.

Once I got to school, I made my way to my classroom. Once I walked into the room, my desk was filled with lillies, aster, purple and white hyacinth and anemone. There was a banner that read 'Please forgive me. I still love you.'

I rolled my eyes, and pushed the flowers onto the ground. A few students saw it, and they started whispering to each other.

"If... You did... Would you leave me that.. Long?" I looked up from the flowers.

Seokmin was standing shocked by the door. There were tears forming in his eyes. Seungcheol came in the room and saw the tension in the room.

"Seok-"

"I'm fine," Seokmin smiled and walked to his desk. 

I left to find the broom and dusk pan. I didn't want to explain anything to the teacher when she say the mess. I found the broom behind the door. I cleaned up the mess and threw everything away. I didn't want him to do anything like that ever again.

I sat down, and took out my things. Once I did, I felt Hoshi and Seungcheol's presence.

"Jisoo, please talk to him?" Hoshi pleaded.

"No," I said.

"Jisoo, please, he has reasons-" Seungcheol begged.

"And maybe I have reasons not to talk to him," I growled and kept getting ready for class.

"Jiso-"

"SEUNGCHEOL AND HOSHI! I DARE YOU TO INTEGRATE THAT POOR BOY!" I heard Woozi yell. He walked up to us, "Esspicailly you, Hoshi! Didn't WE SAY THAT SEOKMIN WAS DOING IT BY HIMSELF?!?"

Woozi was now yelling at Hoshi and pushing him out the room.

"Jisoo, just, listen to him. Please?" Seungcheol whispered before turning around.

"Seokmin should stick up for himself, not being a weakling and having you  to help him," I put my pencil down, "If anything, I would listen to him, if he could do it himself."

"I won't fight on that with you," Seungcheol mumbled and left me.

I wasn't scare for him to talk to me. I was scared of him telling my why he did what he did. I was scared of him leaving me again. I was really scared.

I sat there thinking, I didn't notice the teacher coming in and telling our lesson.

"-Jisoo! Hong Jisoo! Are you liste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter