News For The Best

Faded [Sequel To Suicidal]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes. The room was white. Everything was white. The window opened up to a garden.

"Jisoo, you're awake," Mark came in the room. He sat down in one of the chairs that was also white.

Silence fell in the room. We didn't talk. He seemed lost in emotions. He had no feelings anywhere.

"Jisoo, I didn't want to do this, but the doctors suggested it was the best for you. You are going to a Psychiatric hospital. I really did fight, but Jackson said that it would also help you," he looked down at his hands. There were tears forming in his eyes.

There was a pause of silence.

"M-Mark, i-it's o-okay. R-Really. I don't want you to worry so much about me," I started crying, "Nobody wants me anyways."

"J-Jisoo, d-don't s-say that," He got up and hugged me, "I want you. You will forever be my best and only friend. I don't care if your parents disowned you, I haven't. I don't care."

We both shed tears. There was a lot of tears. I don't even know how long he stayed with me.

"Jisoo, I have to go back to your apartment to box your things. I am going to move closer to the hospital. Jackson is going to help me, so I am going to get going," Mark said when our tears were dry and that we stopped crying.

"Okay," I nodded at him.

"I will visit everyday if I can, okay?" I nodded as he smiled and left.

I got up and walked over to where my phone was. I had a 200 messages from Minghao, Woozi and Jeonghan.

To: Mother Jeonghan

I am sorry. I won't be at school for a few months.

Sent at 14:56

To: Cool Minghao

Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. As long as he is happy. For the first time.

Sent at 14:59

To: Short Woozi

Don't do anything stupid, Woozi. He deserves to get hit, but it's useless. Use your energy on school and your boyfriend.

Sent at 15:02

I put my phone down and sat back down on the bed. I finally looked at my arms. They were bandages up. If I could, I would take it off and take my life

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter