My Cries Went Unheard

Faded [Sequel To Suicidal]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one cares for a orphan.  No one wants a child against God. We disown you. You aren't part of our family. You are just a mutt!

***

The whole world is against me. I am alone. When Mom and Dad found out I was gay, they got mad at me. They started saying all these things to me..

When Jackson left me, I was wide awake. He must of saved the food for me because Mark always yell at him for eating my food. I still don't know why I am still here. Shouldn't I be in rehab or something like that?!

I honestly don't know anymore.. I am living a life that not so many people can help me..

I watched the sunset and how beautiful the lights in the city was turning on. Everything looked perfect, like how my life could've been, but not anymore.

The night overcame day, and I was still laying on the bed. It was almost midnight, and I was still wide awake... 

I was laying on the bed and watching the bright night when:

Knock knock

Went the door.

I slowly got up and walked to the front door. I looked the pep hole, and saw the last person in this world I wanted to see. Lee Seokmin. I didn't answer, instead I walked back to my room, and held in those tears. I locked myself in my room. I waited until I was on the bed before I burst out crying. Everything was all blurry, and I made sure that I wasn't heard. I stayed cuddling my knees up to my chest. 

My tears kept shedding. All over. The covers and the pillows wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter