Why?

Faded [Sequel To Suicidal]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/n: Song is 'Why'  by Taeyeon!]

 

Jisoo POV

Once I awoke, I didn't see Seokmin. Only Mark, Jackson and Jeonghan. That's all. They all seem tired and worn out.

"Where's Seokmin?" I was the first thing I asked when no one spoke.

"Jisoo! You're awake!" Jeonghan came up to me.

I sat up carefully as Mark came up to me.

"Two hours ago, Seokmin .... Left on a... Plane to.. Japan..," Mark whispered.

The room went silent. Dead silent. If he left then...

"But he..." The room went blurry. My head started to hurt and my chest.

"Sh, Jisoo, its okay. Seungcheol went to go get him. Just stay strong, okay?" Jeonghan looked devastated. He rubbed my back then left me with Jackson and Mark.

"Why..? Why would he?!" I wanted to scream but all that came out was a whisper.

"Jisoo, I'm sorry... We tried to atop him... But..."

"He said he would stay... Forever..." I felt the whole entire world falling on me.

Seokmin left me. Here alone. In this world that didn't even want me... Why Lee Seokmin? Why?

After a few days, I was back in my apartment. My little quiet apartment.

It wasn't noisy anymore. But I miss the noisyness. I miss waking up to Seokmin snoring next to me... I miss him and everything about him.

I walked into his room. There was nothing left of his. He took everything. There was only his sheets and pillows. The last thing I had that smelled of him...<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter