Seven

Pick up your wounded heart

Baekhyun can think of ways on how to murder the one responsible for abusing his brother. He can see certain marks and signs of abuse on his body once they saw him before receiving some medicals attention. There was an angry red marks on his neck, both arms and legs which makes him to really kill the man right now, if the man was only caught.

He was thankful enough for Chen and the said two males, Kris and Tao who got to where the two were and not their captors or he wouldn't even see his face or meet him again. Honestly speaking, there was only a  single change on the hybrid the last time he saw him and what he imagines him to be. His adorable features, less the bruises and marks, were all the same with their mom for certain.

They are waiting for the doctor to show the result and allow them to check on the hybrid as they stay in the waiting room. All of them were there, Xiumin, Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, Kai with the two FBI, Kris and Tao.

"I can't really find enough words to thank you guys  for helping them up first before anyone does. And also the part where you let him free back even when Kai found him. How can I repay you guys?" Baekhyun offers with a smile.

"No need since he was like a younger brother to us. Maybe you could just promise to us that you'll keep him safe, happy and healthy from now on." Kris returns the gesture at Baekhyun.

"Or maybe buy me a Gucci I'd you want-- ouch!" Tao, the fierce looking guy said before Kris cut his crap making the other laugh at this.

"Shut up panda. You already have too many Gucci. Aish! Just don't mind him." Kris said to them.

"Actually, I think it's still wasn't enough if that is only your wish. I didn't even know you guys are there at Zhoumi's place." Kai asks them.

"We aren't too. But Sehun here told us the situation and luckily we found some shadow behind the alley near the place then next thing we knew, we found them first." He pats Sehun's shoulder as he look at him in the eye.

"Thank you for rescuing him. I thought that you were our only chance back there and now you got them back." He bows at him.

"Don't worry. We already got it cover. Chen here actually made some clear evidence for us to pursue and jail the guy. And maybe we can also add some cases like Soo is due to hybrid abuse and trafficking issue." Tao raised the file making Chen's ears and tail flicks.

"I did?" He was confused as everyone did.

"Yup. And you have some stuffs which are illegal to sell from China and here which are some sedative drugs which he used to sell at the black market. We are just waiting for the arrest warrant actually." Kris explains.

"Wow!! I didn't think Chen can do that." Chanyeol commented. Afterall he and Baekhyun met on the same college and have the same club.

"Yah! What was that suppose to mean?" He whines the giant besides Baekhyun.

"Yay!! What a hero!!" Xiumin hugs his boyfriend and peck his cheeks making him smirk at him for the moment.

"My brother is also on the way to help you guys with the warrants. It seems that they manage to contact your bosses about the matter. He would be arriving here just a few minutes." Kai informs them and they nod.

They all widen their eyes at the realization that the man can be pursued soon. They can also give justice to what he had done to the hybrid and the others who are also abused. Then, Chen remembers and important thing.

"Uhm.. .Guys, back in the house before I got Soo, they are planning to evacuate from their home and head back to China with or without the deal from Kai's company. I guess you should better to get to them fast before they can escape." Right after that, they can see a person in cop's uniform opens the door with a warrant. That is Kai's brother.

"Here is the warrant guys. I think--" he cheerfully greets them.

"Let's get down to business." Kris gestures to his partner who nods at him.

"See you later, we're gonna kick some badass thugs." He smiled and hurriedly went to the taller male who just snatch the paper then walk out of the place.

"What is that? Are they--" Junmyeon was so confused and was cut off again by Kai this time.

"Oh! Follow them quickly hyung! Zhoumi's gonna try to sneak out of Korea this morning!!" Chanyeol  informs the cop right away.

"Oh !" He runs fast to catch up with the two FBI's.

"Oh... What's the rush?" Dr. Lay appears looking back at the rushing Junmyeon on his back.

"Dr. Lay!! How is Kyungsoo doing? Is he alright?" Kai asks first followed by Sehun and Baekhyun.

"He's gonna be fine right?"

"When will he wake up?" 

"Whoa... Easy there guys. Let the doctor talk and questions later. He might be overwhelm by your energy." Chen chuckles hugging his boyfriend close to him.

"Thank you. I think Chen should get home first since Soo had been drugged with aphrodisiac, it triggered his heat that is the reason why he clings onto your presence back then. And based on my findings, he would enter the first day today and you might be affected of it." Lay warns Chen.

"It's okay. I have Minnie to take good care of me." He leans towards the smaller who blush at the moment.

"Shut it you sneaky cat. You have me but how about Soo?" Xiumin asks the doctor.

"Heat?  You mean-- like ready for mating like that?" Sehun gasps at the moment.

"Yes. Something like that or much specific, saying that their reproductive organs are functioning well and ready for litters or possible mate. It's his first day so it would be unbearable for him up to the third day." Dr. Zhang explains.

"But he doesn't have any mate at all and he is still hurt." Baekhyun asks.

"Or believe me, he maybe not aware of it, but he got a possible one which I know he knew." Chen smirk at them before looking at Kai who is confused then was surprised.

"W-what are you thinking? I-I can't help him... e-even if I can.. I still wouldn't do it." Kai felt embarrassed at the thought of him helping the male. He isn't even ready to talk about it.

"What do you mean you can't and you wouldn't even do it? I thought you like him and would take good care of him? Ate ing kidding me Jongin?" Baekhyun raised his voice followed by Sehun's glare cornering Kai who raise his hand for defense.

"Yeah... b-but ...It's not like that I..I " Kai is freaking stuttering and can't form some conherent words.

"Now, now. Don't make a scene because I already have a plan regarding his heat with no mating process or such at all. I already prescribe him some suppressants that can't alter the normal process of his body. He is not a pure hybrid so he can take the heat well and some herbal drinks may do to calm his heated body at the moment so no rush to go on details about the heat." The dimpled doctor really knows how to make them calm and do his trick for sure after the bickering had stopped.

"You should have seen the look in your face Kai, it's hillarious." Chanyeol laughs as he point to Kai blushing at the thought of it.

They find it awkward at first but Chen followed his laugh and it's like a chain reaction and they all just laughs at it. The good thing about having Chanyeol is he can get the mood in a light sense which is also a bad thing at him.

When the doctor sensed they were all calm,he continue his findings with the help of his file.

"Kyungsoo had some bruises, lashes and laceration due to abusive penetration of his ring muscles. They wouldn't have any scars or major complications because it was not that deep or dangerous. But we still have to check on his emotional quotient again once he regain consciousness due to his experience a while ago. Call me if he is up or any questions, inquiry that you have." He briefly discussed.

"And I'm serious when I ask Chen to get out of reach or could he could be afted by the heat, if you know what I mean." This time, it was more on an order not a request for Chen.

"But I want to check on Soo. I missed him already." Chen whines.

"Come on, we could visit him after three days and just check up on him via phone. Plus, you still need to make up for worrying me that much you stupid cat." Xiumin pouts at him.

"Alright. You guys should also rest. It's already two in the morning, let Kyungsoo recover here until you come back later at this center. I'll make my doctor check him most of the time. He is our ViP of course." Lay assured them.

"Doctor, we already put the patient in room 112 and nurse Minzy would be on his watch for the rest of her shift." A nurse informs them about the condition of the said hybrid.

"Thank you nurse Hyorin. Do you guys want to check on him before going home?" Lay asks them.

" I would like to stay here and watch over my brother if you would allow it. I miss him so much and I want to see he is in good condition. I'm afraid that if I went back here later, I might find him again gone. Not that I doubt your care or security here. But please, just let me stay here." Baekhyun pleads with teary eyes at the said doctor.

"If hyung will stay here, I would also want to stay here." Sehun seconded but his hyung cut him short.

"You have morning practice later at 8 am,you need to sleep and be ready for class. You can visit him before you go to school or after that. I'll just inform you on any updates about him." Baekhyun orders his brother.

"It's alright, you can head stay over and I'll make sure we can visit before you go to school." Kai   assured the pouting male which gladly agree to him.

"You don't wanna be here when he wakes up?" Chanyeol asks Kai.

" I think Soo wants to wake up first finding his brother is there upon waking up. Family is more important right now." Kai eyes Baekhyun who understands the moment and is grateful towards him. 

"Thank you Kai for keeping him when you found him. Good thing you have a thick skull to not kick him out when I suggest it. I should have know who he is at the first place." Baekhyun hold his hand with sincerity.

" You too Chen, for helping him out in times of need and for the trouble of saving him." He looks at Chen.

"Nah... I really like him since he is such an adorable ball of pluff. I'm sorry thought 'coz I let that bastard do his thing even I can avoid that to happen." The tabby cat looks down ashamed of himself.

"Hey! The end justifies the mean. Good thing is that he is already saved. Compare to me, you did a good job." Chanyeol touched the back of his neck trying to ligthen up the mood.

"I also want to thank you for helping Sehunnie. I am glad that you are okay with Kyungsoo. We can finally be together but if you don't.. maybe.. I can make some arrangements to it." The puppy face look to his brother.

"I think I already like his company. Compare to your cooking hyung, he is the best. Even the other guys here would approved it." Sehun jokes which the other awkwardly agreed on it.

"Come on! Let's go to see Soo. I think he misses us already." Chen shouts which earns a shush from his boyfriend.

"Don't worry. Many patients here are already adjusted to Chen's loud and whiny voice. Just keep it low 'coz it's still early in the morning." Lay reminds him and nods in resoonse before they all proceed to see their lovable hybrid.

In the end, Baekhyun and Chanyeol decided to stay and the rest head back home. The room was private with another bed on the side to sleep on with cabinet and big television on it. It was also air conditionized with great comfy atmosphere like home.

On the bed, there lays the cute hybrid who got some bruises and scratch on his cheeks and temple but he still looks good but they didn't even want to dare find it out.  He was wearing a blue gown with blanket to cover his body. He is peacefully sleeping like there is nothing wrong with him and hadn't experienced something horrible but his face told it otherwise. 

"How can he be this cute and adorable? He looks just like snow white." Baekhyun chuckles and touch his face like it was a fragile piece of figurine. 

"He really looks like your mom if I must say. But I still can't see the resemblance between you and him actually." Chanyeol seconded and teased the male.

"Shut up or I'll kick you making you say goodbye to you yodaconda." He hissed at his boyfriend.

"Haha... Easy. By the way, Chen give this to me. He said you would need it. You can thank him after jailing that bastard Zhoumi." Chanyeol hand some papers to him then what is inside made his eyes widen and hugs him at the same time.

"Channie!!! I will surely kiss Chennie if I you aren't here. He's the best cat ever!" He excalim making his boyfriend pout at his words.

"What? Now you're making me jealous. I want to kill that cheeky cat." Chanyeol crossed his arms while he other laughs at his idiotic gesture.

"It's a joke silly. Look what he got me? The documents of Soo's property, birth and rights. We can definitely win against that bastard Zhoumi." He show the papers to his boyfriend who smiles at the sight.

"Then we must get some proper procedure to ready on the court." Baekhyun's excitement went down when he heard a soft whine from the sleeping male like he is having a nightmare.

"Sshhh.. don't worry Soo... hyung is here for you. I promise to protect you and never let you out of my sight again if I must. I love you Kyungie." Baekhyun kissed his forehead and the frown on his face diminished that was replaced by his peaceful sleep again but not after muttering the word 'hyung'.

"See? He even misses you. We should get back to sleep so you can meet him properly tomorrow. The doctor in charge said he would be up later on so sleep first and maybe he'll regain consciousness soon." Chanyeol push this idea since they were all tired after the adrenaline rush runs out from them. His boyfriend nods and decided to share the same bed beside the hybrid not hearing the other name which he mutters afterwards.

"JongKai...." He purrs and shifted a little from his bed.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo felt his body numb like lead and he can't move. He also tried to recall if he was hit a trunk or even alive at all. His mind was awake but his body won't cooperate. He tries to open his eyes but it is heavy so he just try to sense his surroundings.

He hears a sound of faint dripping and some voices that is faint but he can't get what they say. He tried twitching his ears and good thing he can still feel it.
The scent of somefresh air with flowery scent hit his nose making his nose crinkle for a bit. He was laying in something comfy which looks like a bed.

After few minutes which felt like an hour to him, he slowly opened his eyes while he blinks slowly adjusting to the light that struck his eyes. When he felt adjusted, he saw a white ceiling and his body felt a little hot. He wants to sepak something but his throat felt like desert so he tilted his head instead to the source of voice before they it all went down. Too bad he didn't see who those vague voices are.

He tried to get up but his body was really heavy and hurt whenever he move it just an inch. He also feel hotter than before and a sudden wave of pain on his stomach hits him as he gasp for recognition of his unplanned heat. He left a soft mewl that is left unheard since he was left alone on the room.

 His knew his heat is still bearable than most of the other hybrid. For him, it is like a female experiencing cramps but a little worst than those hybrids who can't get up and felt like thrashing and need someone or something to ease the pain or their throbbing manhood right away. He still have those lubrication, throbbing but to made him crazy to beg for any Ike the others which his master wants him to be.

He lift his hand over his forehead to swipe the sweat, indicating his body is now working to his liking. Recalling waht had happen before he black out, he remembered seeing Tao and Kris saving him and thinking it was the two who just leaved the room. 

The hybrid sits up and ends up hissing from the pain on his lower region. Good thing there was a calming scent invading his nostrils making his boyfriend relaxed but the soreness is still there.

He hissed and wants to move out of the bed to stretch or see what time is it. His stomach felt grumbling that joins his heat making him whimpering more. Although the ambiance of the room warming, still, a hybrid in heat can't be satisfied by just his comfortable environment.


His mind was a bit  hazy and can feel some adrenaline rush adding to his paranoia. 

What if his master decided to come and get him again when he knew he was missing?

Will he kill Kai and his family?

How did his master knew his family and didn't share it to him at all?

Will he let him see them if he went back with him again?

Series of what if and other questions made his mind puzzled without noticing he was already sobbing with his feet closer to his body and lay his head on his knees supported by his arms. Even if his body and hurts, he knew it was he felt comfortable within this state.


"Soo hyung!!! You're up!!!" Sehun's voice booms in the air making his head perks up as he sniffs back a sob.

"S-sehun..nnie" he sobs and makes the people on the door rush beside him.

"Soo hyung! Are you alright?" Sehun quickly calms the male by grabbing his shoudlers allowing him to snuggle a little and nods at him.

"H-how long am I out?" He asks the younger.

"It's already past 4 in the afternoon. More than half day I guess? We're just glad you are awake already." He pats his head carefully.

Kai was also there as shift for Chanyeol and Baekhyun who decided to grab something to eat for a moment. He missed the other waking up for just a few minutes.

"You got us worried over there Soo! Are you okay? Does anything hurt or what do you want do kitty?" Kai's warm voice makes him contented and somehow feel like bunch of butterflies are partying on his stomach.

"M-my b- hurts... And n-ya-- I'm hungry and thirsty." He truthfully said as Sehun got the water beside the table and give it to Soo for replenishing his body.

"It's your heat and you're still hurt. Is that why you cry?" Kai moves to seat near his other side of the bed who received a hug from the teary eyed hybrid. The doe eyed male can feel warmth and Kai's smell is likable to his senses. Maybe it is his heat making him liking his smell more than Sehun he think.

"Oh kitten. Tell me what's bothering you? Kris, Tao and my hyung Junmyeon are already in pursuit of the bastard who did this to you. We'll make him pay for what trouble he had caused  you." The thought only mad him cry more and rub snuggle more to Kai's chest that made them worried more.

"N-no. He might hurt you. He told me he would kill you and my family." He sobs more. Kai decided to pat him at the back soothing his back.

"You don't need to worry about that since we already know who is your family." Kai's words makes him sniff and look at his face to see if he was lying on not.

"Actually," Sehun starts talking feeling afraid how would the hybrid reacts to his words. "I was ment to give you this a long time ago, but I didn't 'coz I'm afraid of how would you react or how would I feel when my hyung or family knows you. I think I might felt so left out but a cheeky cat and hyung already told me there is nothing to worry about. I know I already have received much love and support from them, now it's your turn to be loved and be cherish." 

Soo was confused tilting his head at Sehun who pick something from his pocket as he lift the hybrid's hand and give it to him.

"It's my wrist band!! I remember my mother gave it me since I don't like wearing a collar. It irritates my neck. How did you get it?" He excitedly said before his ears perks upward sand tail swish from left to right and hugging the thing close to his chest.

"It was ... Given to me by Kris and Tao last past week and I'm sorry for that. And I would also want to apologize for keeping it from you since I hide it to keep you form knowing your family are." The younger apologies to him.

"It's okay. I'm just glad I have it already." He replied to him. " Oh.. I remember my brother's name are bacon and honey! I forgot to tell you since my master found me with Chanyeol. Is he alright? How about Chen Chen?" His expression changed from excited to worried in an instant.

"He's alright. They are alright and it is not bacon and honey. We already know their names and one is already in front of you." Kai calms him down and pinch his cheeks while the hybrid looks at him.

"Y-you mean... JongKai... I mean... Kai is my hyung?" He whines after touching his abused face.

"I told you that I just call me Kai or Jongin didn't I?" He reminds the hybrid but Sehun cut their moment suddenly.

"No! It's me!!! Sehunnie... Or you used to call me hunnie or honey since you can't pronounce my name correctly based on what Baekhyun hyung told me." Sehun pouts at the hybrid which is more confused that he is.

"Hunnie? B-but Sehun is taller than me. It's unfair, I should be taller than him." The hybrid returns the pout  and clings more to Kai who laugh at moment. Seeing this two male pouting makes him want to take a picture and use it for black mailing them.

"Are you... Not mad at me for keeping it a secret from you and my family?" Sehun try to asked him receiving a shook from his brother.

"I know you have your reason which I understood." He trains quiet for a while and his ears flops down a little bit recalling some words that his master told him back when he was captured.
"Maybe if--- if you want....I... I can just..."  His voice becomes a little softer but before he can finished it, a gasp was heard from the door and he saw Chanyeol and an ash blonde male smaller than him looks at him with widen eyes. It looks like he just saw a ghost and rush over to his side while he shout.

"Baby Soo!!!! I missed you so much!! You don't know how many years I have waited for this moment to happen and hug you tight!" Baekhyun hugs him right not noticing the wincing and panicking hybrid on his grasp.

"N-no! No! Stay away!! You're hurting me!!  J-jongkai... Sehunie.   Jonginnie!!" He whines and tries to push the other male before he wails and trashes over the grasps of the foreign visitors infront of him. The two males can't do anything 'coz the diva might kill them for spoiling their session together.

"Baekhyun.. just let the kid breathe a little. You're hurting him  and his body is still sore." Chanyeol pat his head making him realized it so he release his hug only to see the hybrid crying and hugging at Kai for the moment. Kai felt taken back when Soo clings more to him.

"Oh... I'm so sorry Kyungie. I forgot you're injured. Can you forgive me?" Baekhyun tried to pat his head when the younger swat his hand away to snuggle close to Kai more and find some comfort at the moment.

They felt the tension in the air before a nurse get inside the room. 

"Oh, he's already awake. I'm gonna call doctor Zhang for a moment." The nurse quickly leaves after a nod from Kai.

"What's wrong Soo? Don't you recognize your hyung? It's your bacon or Baekhyun hyung." Kai pat his back to make him look at the older male for recognition but   he just clings to him more.

"I-I don't know...I feel hot... And my body hurts." He whines to Kai.

"Let's wait for the doctor and you should lay down for now." He insist but the cat hybrid is stubborn to not let go of Kai 'coz of the comfort and security he felt whenever he was with him.

"I'm sorry Soo. I didn't mean to hurt you. Please let me see your face." Baekhyun tries once and was ignored again by the hybrid who whines and cling to Kai more.

"I hear Kyungsoo is awake. How is he?" Dr. Lay comes rushing to his aid when with his nurse and some medicine and files.

"Yeah. He is but doesn't want to let go of Kai. He said his body hurts and something about hot." Sehun informs him.

"I'll give him some pain reliever and supressants for his heat. Maybe he develops a sense of security with Kai in times like this so don't push him much." The doctor tried to touch his sweaty forehead to confirm that his heat had started. 

"Alright. Try to hold onto this for a while Soo.I recommend to take this pills for your heat. He tea would also make you calms down so better take it." The doctor have a bear plushie and gives it to the cat.

Kyungsoo's nose twitch and his pupils slightly relax before he took the bear into his hold. Kai take his time to lay him down comfortably and allow the doctor to inject some pain reliever to him. He got some liquid solution 'coz he couldn't get the hybrid to get something the pills work out for now.

"Let him settle for a while and give him some meds and foods afterwards. He will calm just after a few minutes." The dimpled guy said to them and just like what he had said, it effectively calms the male down.

"What is that teddy made of?" Sehun asks to the doctor.

"Catnip. Maybe you sprayed some catnip on it, right? It's good for calming their senses." Baekhyun answered for him.

"Yeah. Just a little bit so the effect of the pain killer would subside." Dr. Lay nodded and get the teddy out from Kyungsoo's grips.

The hybrid whines a little bit didn't protest at all. His bed was uplifted by the nurse so they could start examining him at first.

"Would you guys mind if I examine him first, standard procedure please if you know what I mean." Dr. Lay state for a full check up. They were all advise to left out of the room again and wait for the signal that the check up was done.

 

"I can't believe he didn't recognize me." Baekhyun slumps his shoulders and place his hand over Chanyeol's.

"Don't worry. He's just stressed and emotional right now. He'll come back to his senses right away." His boyfriend peck his head  comforting his easily freak out beloved.

"Yeah. Chanyeol's right. He's still injured and confused at the same time. He'll warm up to you. He even didn't even believe Sehun is his younger brother 'coz he is freaking tall. You have seen their faces when they both pout. It was hillarious." Kai chuckles.

"Hey! That's not funny! It's not my fault the both of my hyungs are both bean sprouts." Sehun crossed his arms glaring towards Kai.

"Yah! I'm not a bean sprout! It's just you inherit your father's height and that's nothing to be proud of yet. You still needs to impress me with your lousy dancing." Baekhyun click his tongue over that.

"My dance is not lousy, your singing is! I bet that sneaky Chen sings better than you." He stick his tongue out ready to be pinch by his brother when Chanyeol grab the hand ready for assaulting the other male.

"Stop the fight. You both know Sehun always got what he wanted in the end. Let the spoil brat win." He laughs with Kai.

"You're lucky I love you. And you ungrateful brat, you still owe me big time!" The diva huffs. 


A phone call made them stop their conversation and focus on Kai who answered the call. After a few moments, he ended the call with frustrated face.

"What's the matter?" Baekhyun asks him.

"It was hyung. He said the they still haven't found Zhoumi yet. Their going rounds and start to distribute some information about the man. Kris and Tao are also looking over the factory and other places which they know the bastard will go." He replied.

The raid was successful but the master mind haven't been caught yet. They still need to be alert for Zhoumi's plan if he had a plan to steal again the hybrid. They turn their head on the door when Dr. Lay opens it.

"He's injuries are healing well and his heat is normal so don't be surprised if he's moody ornclingy at times. Some soft food are advised for his three days of heat  'coz his appetite can be picky when in heat. I already gave you some tea to help him reduce the effects of heat and some vitamins which he needs." Lay closes his files to look at them.

"I think Kai here took good care of your brother. He gains a few pounds and his skin looks healthier than last time, less the fresh bruises of course. He's ready to go if you want but I advise pay close attention to him. Hybrids in heat are the most delicate and fragile thing." He advices them again.

"He doesn't remember me as his brother. I'm afraid he might not like it when he goes to our home. I also need to inform our parents about him." Baekhyun informs the doctor.

"If that is the case, I suggest you bring things or even recall some memory that can help him remember you. I think it's some trauma that blocks his memory about you or how would you look like. 

Back when he was in therapy, he could only recall his brother's sweet voice and said some melody. That's most of it about his family and more on about his dad saying some stupid words and his master's negative things about him and his family. Maybe he wants to have his family back, but he is afraid of what you would say or do once he found you that is why he didn't push Kai to find his family. He is also blocking his own memory in that purpose of being cast away now he recalls that his brother had some cat ears also. Just give him time and he'll warm up to you just like how he warms up with Kai and Sehun here." The doctor instructs.

"So it means that Soo needs to stay in Kai's place until he remembers us?" Sehun asks.

"Not until he remembers you but more on after his heat or when he is ready. He said Kai's scent gives him comfortably feeling. I already have a hunch but I think I still need to check on that more." Dr. Lay smiled to them, more to Kai to be specific.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Kai asks.

"You'll see. Just don't forget to fill up the form before letting him out of the hospital and have a good day Gentlemen. My phone will be always open for calls regarding him. Good luck!" He pat Kai's back before leaving them.

"What was that supposed to mean?" Kai was really clueless about the thing. As for the three makes, they made their way to the hybrid followed by Kai to meet him.