Epilogue

Pick up your wounded heart

Kyungsoo found himself contented on what he have right now. 

He was happy with his family who supports him and pampers him with love and care that he deserved for such a long time of separation. His mother and father (Sehun's since he suggest to call him that) gave him his own room with lots of plushies and toys just for him while the Key which Baekhyun gives him was indeed for a car that Sehun whines but was happy for him nevertheless.

The trial for Zhoumi's case in the court was conducted for a month after founding him guilty. He was convicted to his crime of the mastermind on illegal gambling, hybrid trafficking, and illegal drugs made him suffer of imprisonment for 25 years and after he would get out of the jail, he would return as a commoner and serve as a maid for some rich people for his whole life. That was the deal after he made fun and abuse all hybrids that he had. Especially Kyungsoo who was brave to stand in the trial room giving his statements to the court even with teary eyes and threatened to have a breakdown, his family and friends supports him for that. 

The court decided to give Kyungsoo back to his own family with his right waived by the government to be a free hybrid with equal rights and treatment. He was also suggest to undergo some education to further let him see or know more of hybrid education which his family supported him. 

At first, Kyungsoo didn't want to go to the school 'coz the other hybrids might bully him for he was already old enough to have his education and he was too shy to attend it. But after learning that it was a center type where in it was okay for all ages and there were also hybrids around his age, he agree to come to the learn as a student for six months. His family didn't want him to take a dorm since he was away from them for years so Baekhyun was the one who always make sure that he would give him ride and picks him up from school with Sehun tagging along after school using his car.  Kyungsoo's car was still park on the garage which would be given to him when he got his license to drive of course.

He found himself liking the school or center since no one care if you are a purebreed or half breed hybrid.  Each of them respects all they differences and all same as the teachers, some where also hybrids, some were normal human who likes to teach of course. 

He had whole day classes starting at eight in the morning and ends up at five in the afternoon. Most of the time, his last class was only for a club that he didn't let any of his family members or friends know so he really enjoyed his club activities and ended up always jolly  meet his brothers up.

In dinner time, his mother always prepare the food for them to eat while in the morning, he wakes up early to make some food for his family or help his mother when she got early in the kitchen to cook for them. He really have nothing more to ask for indeed.

Since it would took him six months to finish his schooling, he was sure he was contented and all. Immediately seeking out his family for support or problems he encountered in school, he definitely knew how to pay some visit to his friends who helped him back when he was still alone. He usually chat or calls them through phone but he misses one person who didn't want to call him and just texted him to say 'hi' or texted him how was his day doing only to be replied by a short message until a text of  'sorry, I gotta go. Text you later.' ends it. He sighs and can't help but to think if the other man really misses him or just texted him as a sign of their relationship which is very vague for now. 

He learns that hybrids have mates unlike humans that would be the one whom they would like to bounded for the rest of their lives. They would be loyal to each other and never be separated easily even after life. Unlike humans, some stay loyal but nowadays, many marriages came off for a divorce or even find someone else who they fitted to be theirs and sometimes, might go switching partners until they settle their hearts out. 


For his case, he was sure that Kai was his mate for the sense of security and comfort the other brings to him. The way how he helped him all throughout the sleepless nights, his heat problem and Zhoumi's, it was all Kai who stand as his pillar of strength. He always seek for him in times of distress and loneliness. He just want him to craddle him up and whisper sweet nothings,enjoying his scent flood his senses like it was calling for him. He definitely misses the guy so much but he didn't know for the other male since they were different from the start. 

Maybe Kai get bored or tired of him after the case was done or even find a girl who would suit to his liking. He is a man after all and man always fall for girls who have nice curves and beautiful face. Not all man fall for another male even though it was legal to do this nowadays but he wasn't even pushing his lack. His lacking of response and time to visit or call like he said he will was killing him. Maybe he found him disgusting by he fact that they had makes him want to forget the male hybrid and look for another person to like. He was already done with his obligation of him and he was forever grateful to him. He just keep himself busy with schooling, house choirs and bonding with his family always ignoring the topic about Kai at all that his brothers have caught of it but not said a word about it.

It was almost Christmas vacation, he already had his first three months in school and last three months to go when he felt himself having this heavy feeling all over again. He thinks it was just the fatigue of having an important exam before  the break and didn't made it after finishing the exam with some fever that turns out high after the day. 

In short, he was given an excuse to take the exam again after first day of school next year with much revision. So much for his studies. His family already called doctor Zhang to check the hybrid saying it was fatigue and all but he can't see the problem when the fever was down and he was still gloomy and all. He was given set of vitamins to give him immunity and energy but it looks like was helping a little until the doctor advised to let Chen talk to him and can help over the said hybrid.


After series of talking and comfronting with the said hybrid, Chen just smile and concluded something before going to the kitchen and grabbing something to eat for the two of them. Kyungsoo was still too weak to get up from bed and She was there to entertain him, same as Xiumin who brings him fruits and some good story book which he loves to read for the past months.

"How is he? Is he alright? What is the problem with our poor baby?" Kyungmi can't help but to seek answers with  Baekhyun looking at him like he got some treats. Eunbae, the father of the family is busy looking at the television but Chen knew his attention was on them checking what would be his answer to them.

"Oh, he was good alright. It's not that he is sick physically bit more on emotionally. He needs to  have more positive view on life, get some more motivation or distraction from his mind.That's all." Chen said as he eyed the lovely lasagna that is soon to be baked on the oven.

"Motivation? You mean, he is down because he is frustrated over something? Maybe hat was because of his failed exam." Baekhyun bit his things thinking about it.

"But he said he already move on from that. Maybe we need to go on vacation abroad?" The woman suggest earning a huckle from the hybrid.

"Nope. He doesn't need a vacation abroad and the only thing that could help him is either himself or just one guy whom he badly needed to have right now." Chen swish his tail back and forth as the they got a clue on what is happening to him.

"You mean, he was sick and all because of a freaking love sick??" Baekhyun yells earning a surprised look from them as Chen nods in response.

"You gotta be kidding me!" Eunbae roll his eyes and looks at their direction.

" It's just simple as that? Why is he love sick? Is there someone in school break my baby's heart?" Kyungmi asks to Chen who lifts his arm to calm them down.

"Whoaa.. easy there tiger, I mean, Mrs. Oh. "(Yup, they married after two months of having Kyungsoo back) 

"I know it's not a big deal to you humans but it was a big deal to is hybrids of course. The feeling of your mate maybe neglecting you means killing you slowly down. Tiring you physically and stressing you mentally. Do you know that his mate is neglecting his duty over Soo? Where was that bastard anyways?" Chen grumpily stated but his face smiled after hearing a ding from the oven knowing the food is ready to serve.

"He has a mate? I thought Jongin was his mate? Is he not treating Kyungoo  good enough or he is cheating then?" Eunbae stands up and move closer to them.

"Relax honey! We both know that Jongin is always good to our Soo. Why would he do that?" The woman calms his husband down but patting his shoulders and rubbing his back while checking the snacks.

"Because... Kyungsoo thought that Kai didn't miss him 'coz he is not contacting him more than he promised. The last time they texted each other was last two months ago and there was never a call or news about him at all. You know how he always fret and   think of him getting his confidence loose more than he should have." Chen states as a matter of a fact.

"Last two months? That was back when Chanyeol and Kai went on a trip to Canada to some business trip. I heard they have a hard time fixing the problem on the company that Kai had there." Baekhyun suddenly remembers and it all click together. That was the time when Kyungsoo starts to become silent and even stare at nothing like thinking something too deep.

"Oh, then why didn't you even bother telling your brother that so he wouldn't need to be upset or worry about Kai replacing him?" Eunbae wants to slap Baekhyun hard but he remembered it wouldn't do anything since the boy also misses his boyfriend too.

"Actually, Kyungsoo never mention to Kai that they were mates. He was afraid that Kai would reject him and find just another human who is a girl to love not a hybrid or a male he thinks." Chen clarifies when the sound of the doorbell interrupts their conversation.

"Speaking of the devil. He's here." Chen smirks and both the boys knew who is that so they race to get to the door only to be greeted by Chanyeol's wide face.Before he could greet them, Baekhyun slap his face but saw his boyfriend's shock face instead.

"B-baekkie.... Why did you slap me?" Chanyeol have flowers on his hand that caresses his injured face and some paper bags on the other hand.

"That's for being a jerk!!! And you, I hate you!" Baekhyun declare at his boyfriend, which is slightly true and point a finger on Kai who is dumbfounded at the moment before the diva walks inside leaving them on the door.


"Just get inside and we'll talk." Eunbae just motion to him to walk in thinking what they did to piss off the said male.

"Oh... You are back. How was the trip?" Kyungmi greets them properly with courtesy and ignoring the glaring thing of the two boys on the kitchen.

"Yeah. We just got back from the airport and headed here. Is Chen here to visit Kyungsoo as well mom?" Yup. Chanyeol calls mom ever since they were approved by the family back in college.

"Nope. I'm here to check on him since he is sick. Tell me Kai, when was the last time you contact Kyungsoo and give time to check on him?" Chen immidiately sits on the living room with his hind legs and hands just on the arm of the sofa with tail swishing playfully like a cat he is.

"W-why? Is Soo upset about me? It was last two months ago back when we were located into some area where the signal is low. It always get disrupted and I remembered that he had one tests to do so I sure he was too busy to or preoccupied about to think about me at all. I'm also busy with stuff finishing it all so I can enjoy a month vacation nd here I am. Is he around?" Kai asks worriedly with guilt not contacting the little hybrid. He knew he had break his promise but he assure that he would make it this time.

"He is upstairs on his room with Sehun and Xiumin. You don't know what you have put my brother for worrying about you." Baekhyun give him a stinky eye then looks at his boyfriend. "And you! For not telling that to me. You even manage to call me last month you derpyeol! While Kai didn't even contact Soo!" He slaps him.

"I was back in the city to fetch something. I forgot Kai wants to check up on Soo that time. Sorry ab--ouch!! That hurts!" Chanyeol was really  stupid to forgot that part.

"I wonder why Baekhyun got a forgetful brat Iike you. And you.." Eunbae starts talking earning a fullears from them as the man of the house is already talking pointing to Kai. 

" Go fix your mess or your feeling rather. If you want Kyungsoo or not. Just tell it to him and not giving him some hints that you also feel the same which ignoring him afterwards. I'll only give you ten minutes and if you and  Kyungsoo didn't even make up or clear whatever misunderstanding you have, conider yourself banned from our home. Is that clear?" The man firmly stated making Kai gulp and stand up moving towards Kyungsoo's room of course.

"Kai wait! We already talk about the mate thing right and I asked him about it also.You know how to deal with it right? The one that I told you before?" Kai felt his face flush red when Chen put something on his pocket.

"Just use your time wisely or Mr. Oh will kill you along with his family if you don't do it right. I'll ask them to be out for half an hour and just be there with Soo in the living room after that or consider yourself dead." The tabby cat smirk seeing how hard the gulp was released in Kai's throat.

"Hey Soo! I got you a package and it comes with good service meaning Umin and Sehunnie must go out for you to see it." Chen's cheerful voice makes Xiumin and Sehun stand up from their seat as Kai reveals himself from the door.

"J-jongin." Kyungsoo's voice was more on a small whisper until Kai moves forwards to his bed.

Before Sehun could protest, Chen push him out of the room after winking to them. They can hear noise of protest until they heard the door click closed and silence engulf them.

Kai can see the cute hybrid's face still adorable as ever and just realized how he missed the other male dearly. He can see the teary eyed face of the said male and how he is trembling so his cries shouldn't be heard or escape. He can't bear to not talk to him so he greeted him first.

"Hey kitten." 

"Hey to you too." 

"I heard you weren't feeling fine. Mind if I seat next to you?" He earns a shook of the head as he move closer to the hybrid and sit on his right side.

They are now just few inches from each other and the awkward silence kills them. How did it become like this to the two of them? Last time they check,  they were closer than any of their family members, the strength and weakness of each other and their safety zone in times of trouble and need so what's with the awkward atmosphere?

"I hate this kind of atmosphere actually. It seems like I become a stranger to you huh? I couldn't even blame you since I didn't contact  you these past months but I swear, I was just busy with things on ----"

"Sshhh.... Let's just stay like this for a while. Cuddle with me hyung!" He purrs when he hugs or tackle Kai to his side making himself clutch on Kai's broad shoulders. 

"I miss you so much Kitten. I swear to God I wouldn't been dare to go overseas again. It was a mistake to take that offer and seeing you here on your bed feeling so weak wants me to punish myself. Can you please not hate me?" Kai pet his head to comfort the other male and one hand rubbing it on his back.

"I miss you so much. Don't you dare you leave without any personal goodbye or don't leave anymore." He sniffs and tried not to cry even there was some tears falling both on his eyes.

"I will. I'm sorry Soo. Tell me what can I do to make it right? I'll gladly do whatever you want me to do." He assured him when Kyungsoo sniffs making him chuckle a little bit and face him.

"D..did you.... got already a mate...I mean.. girlfriend or boyfriend back there? I thought you were ditching me after we did that. My classmate Jisung told me that all human males do that to their mate or pet then leaves them to the dumpster to cease to exist. I was mad at him first and thought you wouldn't do that but you didn't contact me so I got the idea that maybe... you might hate or disgusted by me." Kyungsoo sobs louder but Kai's warm and comfortable nhands wipes the tears away and his concern face telling him that those weren't true.

"Of course I wouldn't even do that. Just don't even listen to that classmate of yours. Maybe he is just jealous of you and me and I wouldn't even do that to you. Remember that I promised to always be with your side and wouldn't even find you disgusting. How many times do I need to remind you that your beautiful?" 

Kai peck his forehead as he felt the hybrid close his eyes to feel the warmth of his lips. From his forehead, nose and lips.

Kyungsoo felt secure now that he had Kai just beside him and hugs him dearly.

"You know, we are mates right and I already consider yourself my other half. Remember this mark that you gave me before we    webt to the recital? It's a mark that shows i'm yours.How I can forgot you when you already griw dear to my heart?" The tan male pull his shirt down to show his right collar bone just near to his shoulders have a bite mark which shows a mating mark of course.

Kyungsoo his mark on Kai's collar bone hearing the other make gasps and grunt when he start to kiss and it up to his neck. Before Kai could loose it, he pushed Kyungsoo to see him face to face and saw those brown eyes filled with confusion and pouty lips more attractive than ever.

"Aww.. just how cute is my kitty? I think we should stop before I might ravish you here and now." Kai his lips in a y manner making Kyungsoo pout some more.

"Then make me feel that you really missed me or I'll tell Baekhyun hyung that you make me feel that you hate me." His tail swishing from left to right with ears perks upwards. He really is a cat how his mood change from sad to playful this time.

"Man, you really need to lessen your talk with Jisung or Chen. Maybe they have rub their cheekyness all over you." Kai chuckles when he saw Kyungsoo pout at him so he decided to lay him down and give a quick peck on his lips.

"What is it? Did my baby Soo miss his JongKai to blackmail him like this?" He laughs at his cute hybrid.

"What if I did? Did that make me too greedy?" He playfully claw his hand on his cheeks except he hadn't even sharpen his nails 'coz he turn to bite them whenever bhe is nervous which means a lot.

"I think you need to be punish you playful kitty." He hold his hand and kiss them to see him again eye to eye. He let himself to be drown on the brown orbs presented to him just as the other is already.

"Do you really want this?" He nods at him.

"Just tell me to stop if I hurt you. You know I promise not to along time ago." He felt arms snaking around his nape pulling him closer to him.

"I know you wouldn't even hurt me. You're too good for your own. Just do it or I'll call my hyung or Hunnie to punish you instead." He smirk to him and kiss him passionately.

"I think I really need to punish you then you bad kitten." Kai said once he was released only to kiss him more and deepen it letting a moan heard from his hybrid. He trace the bottle on his pocket and smile to the kiss when Chen really knows what would happen if he confronted the other male. He remember to treat the tabby male afterwards.

 

( No here hehehe. . either I'm too lazy or I'll just let your imagination on this one hehehe '^_^ )

 

 


"How are you feeling?" Kai asks him placing the lasagna on the table for them to eat. 

"I'm a bit fine thank you. Dr. Lay told me that it was all about stress and depression. Chen said I was just over thinking since I fail to do my test last time before the break." Kyungsoo swing his tail back and forth while he happily eats the lasagna presented to him.

"Oh my gosh! You fail on your test? What happen?" Kai asks in worried tone.

"Not that I fail it, I just gotten sick and faint while doing the test. The school said I can retake it but it would be a different set once the school year starts on January. I would just review once again before the school starts again." He happily said to it.


"Then you mister do your best and nail it. By the way, I have your favorite ice cream and found it on your refrigerator. Maybe your hyung put it in once they saw it on my baggage." Kai saw the sparkle on his eyes.

"Ohhh give me give!!!" His arms is strecth forward ordering him to give him some making his laugh loud.

"You must finish that first before I give it you." He tap his nose as the hybrid pouts at him and continue to finish his snack.

"Aigoo... How did I have a mate like you?" He ruffle his head then went to fridge for the ice cream.

"Hey,hey,hey!!!! Is that the lasagna I smell?" 

They turn their head on the door to see Chen rushing in to jump over the sofa and seat beside Kyungsoo. They were eating on the living room with Kai coming back form the kitchen to have the ice cream on his hand. 

"Hey! That's mine!!!" Kyungsoo whines and punch Chen on his chest to let go of he spoon and his food.

"Don't be too greedy, there is something called sharing!" He replied back only to get spank on the head.

"Just give it back to Kyungsoo that was his in the first place." Xiumin said to his idiotic boyfriend. He pouts back but give it to the smaller male afterwards.

"Don't worry , there's still enough for everyone." Kyungmi laugh seeing how Chen and Kyungsoo was arguing over the food.

"We got pizza's and chicken!!! Let's have a movie marathon or play with Baekhyun's new game console!!" Chanyeol shouts once they have entered the room followed by Baekhyun, Sehun and Mr. Oh who got their gaze stuck on Kai. He can feel the back of his neck straightening when he saw those murderous gaze.

"Hyung!!! Are you alright now? Did Kai upset you too much?" Sehun asks worringly to his hyung.

"I'm fine now Hunnie. Don't worry. I said Baekhyun and dad would kill him if he make me upset again." He grins to them when he saw Kai's face pales a little.

"Alright. Why don't we all enjoy the food here and celebrate for Kai and Chanyeol's return. Are you okay now sweetie?" Kyungmin asks his son who nods at him as they enjoy the company of their guests for now.

 

 

 

 

 


Christmas vacation comes near to Kyungsoo's liking and he knew that New year's eve will also pass by making him remember his post exam that was rescheduled due to his sickness that didn't even explained thoroughly by his doctor and just said love problems which he doubted. Plus, his family members were gathering on their house to celebrate their reunion every New year. Meaning, their house would be filled by Mr. Oh's relatives which they said we're very too noisy and loud. 

Kyungsoo sighs as he browse his notes on the past three months only to be disturbed by loud clanking of kitchen water to downstairs. He was residing with Kai to let him focus on his studies and just let him meet them Oh's on New year's day so he could focus well. After all he need it to pass his tests to say he is already educated and have the privilege or perks of ebing an independent hybrid. Enough to give him jobs and benefits from the government that Mr. Oh or his dad said he wouldn't need since he would just let Soo run any business he wants too. Being the thoughtful and considerate hybrid he was, he rejected the idea and said he would like to see if he can pass it on his own even the offer was still there for him to take up on anytime he wants of course.

"What are you even making Jongin?" Kyungsoo saw his mate in a messy state. Flour is everwhere including his hair and face enough to make him giggle at the cute face of him.

"I want to make a pizza or bake some cake for new year's eve but  the flour from the cabinet falls to my head and now it's a mess. Why do I at this?" Kai chuckles awkwardly dusting the flour over his head and clothes.

"I thought your making a costume for Halloween. Are you sure it's for new year's?" He while grabbing some towel to help him with his mess.

"Very funny. I think you are suitable to become a stand up comedian." He sarcastically said. 

"Aw... Such a whiny baby Nini is. Let me help you bake some cake instead." He grab the basin and the egg tray near when Kai stop him.

"Hey! Just focus on your study and just let me do this." He said to the hybrid.

"I am already done with it for the past few weeks. Beside, I just can't wait to finish it. It's not like I can't even pass my exams so don't worry. Even if I fail, I'll perfect the final one on April." Kyungsoo said and out some apron on.

"But I don't want you to fail it. That is why your family let you stay here with me." Kai pouts to him.

"Don't worry. I'll just say to them that you already gave me enough time to focus on what I need to do. Being with books sometimes makes my head dizzy that I want to puke. Hahaha." He laugh on his own work.

"Alright. What kind of thing are you studying?" Kai asks him and help him do assisting on the new flour and other ingredients.

"Hmmm... Aside from history, sociology and hybrid genetics and anatomy that I am done with , I am finishing up with arithmetic and physics. I am confident with my ethics, care giving, and other minor subjects." He poudly said." Can you get me the electric mixer?" 

"Care giving? I thought you would be an independent hybrid so why care giving?" Kai tilted his head and give the mixer as he plug it to the nearest socket.

"Because, I'm still a hybrid and  still need to take care of my own and other people. Especially my mate for future preference." This makes him blush as he announce this to his mate.

"Oh. Then maybe I'll love it if you pamper me but I like to pamper you more than you could. You are too precious for me afterall Soo." Kai smirks giving a back hug and a peck on Kyungsoo's cheeks.

"Stop at what you are doing Nini. The food might got spoil if you distract me. Remember, you need to impress them when we meet them later on." He reminds Kai who sigh and place his head on his shoulders for comforting.

"Yeah. And hope that your relatives don't kill me after we meet them." The thought of Kai getting murdered by the Oh's can't get out of his head.

"Or me being unwanted to the family counts. I just wish I wouldn't​ make the atmosphere worst." He stares long to the mixture after turning the mixer off.

"Don't be foolish. It would be their lost if they don't like you. Then I'll just have you to all to myself then. Free cuddles and food everyday yay!!!!" Kai ligthens up his mood after kissing his cheeks and neck.

"S-stop it Jongin. Don't leave a mark. Remember how Baek hyung, Sehunnie faints and dad nearly tried to rip your head when they saw the hickey you gave me last Christmas day? This time, maybe I can't defend you if it is Dad's relative now." He reminds Kai who pout and continue to hug and sway him side to side.

"I can't help it. You're to cute and your tail is grasping my legs. Your ears also looks yummy to me. Do you know that?" Kai this time and nip his cat ears playfully making the Kyungsoo drop the basin. Good thing he didn't even raised it too high to spill it's content.

"Nyaaahh-- K-kai... D-don't do that. You know how sensitive my ears are. Maybe I'll just let dad kill you on our reunion." He cover his ears from Kai and getting it abused once again.

"You're too cute. Alright, just don't act too cute or I can't control myself. Aigoo.. my mate is so adorable and cute." Kai more and steal some kiss from him.

"B-but I'm not that cute. Stop it or I'll leave you here alone." Kyungsoo's face was too red from blushing from embarrassment and compliments. Kai didn't even help when bhe continue to laugh some more and he stomp his way out of the kitchen to go back to his room.


"S-soo... I'm sorry baby.. I promise to not tease you anymore. Can you continue the cake please?" He chase him and continue to bribe his mate on his doing, indirectly saying he should spare him from his relatives wrath.

 

 

 

"They came!!!" Sehunnie greets Kai and Kyungsoo who returns the hug gi en by his younger brother.

"Yeah. We promise remember." Kyungsoo chuckles only to get a back hug from Sehun as he walks in.

"Yah! His your hyung and don't treat him like that!" Kai slap his shoulder but the you just stick his tongue out to him.

"It's not like he'll get smaller if I do this to him. Stop being so possessive over hyung. You're not even married yet and Not even his boyfriend so why reprimand me? I'm his brother!" Sehun . When Kai was about to whine, the hybrid male gesture him not to causing him to pout making him laugh at his antics.

"Hi Mom! We brought some cake and cupcakes." Kyungsoo cheerfully said to his mom who was busy preparing the cooked foods with Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Oh! Hi baby, just place it on the counter." She greets her with a smile and a peck on his cheeks.

"Kyungie!! I made some nachos for us to share! Our guests are there in the backyard together with our relatives." Baekhyun put the nachos in front of him who see the flinch or a slight grimace on his face.

"T-that's great hyung. I think I'm gonna head to the bathroom first." He excuse himself making The four person except Kai found it confusing since he loves nachos and all.

"He's been..... A bit dizzy and nauseous this past few days. I think his smell doesn't even like the smell of nachos. His sense of smell is also enhanced for a bit." Kai said as wants himself to check on the his hybrid mate.

"Is he taking medications? I hope he is doing fine now." Mrs. Oh worriedly said.

"Did you not take good care of my brother?" Baekhyun threatens him.

"No. I mean, he's more than okay actually. I better go check on Soo. Excuse me." He politely excuse himself from them.

"Is Kyungsoo already here? I my sister wants to meet him." Eunbae kiss his wife and saw the confused face from them. "Am I missing something?" 

"No. Kyungsoo just not feeling well. Kai said he was a bit dizzy and nauseous. Maybe it's because of the stress again? I wonder what makes him stressed out." The woman place a hand over  his husband chest to caress it.

"Maybe he is panicking over his unfinished exam. I also got sick whenever I'm too nervous to take it." Chanyeol playfully said to them.

"That is because you want to be excuse to not take the exam 'coz you forgot to review about the test you giant." Baekhyun scold the tall man and they all laugh at the remark.

"I'll just check on Chen mom. Who knows if he got my aunt and uncle pranked already." The older son said to them urging Chanyeol and Sehun outside.

The husband and wife were left to the kitchen while they wait for the two males to return from the bathroom.

 

 

"Wow... I didn't thought you have a cute hybrid here. I can see the resemblance of Kyungmi to you Kyungsoo." Eunbae's sister Haneul said to Kyungsoo upon seeing the cute black haired hybrid to their relatives. 

They all knew about the missing hybrid and their younger sister Eunbi was there when the trial happened few months ago. Eunbi and Kyungmi tend to be close due to their age just have a few years gap making Kyungmi older by 2 years.

"You look quite healthy the last time I saw you." Eunbi hugs him and pat his head as the hybrid returns the hug for her.

"I wanna touch the cat too!!!" Their  son byeul, four years old jumps to touch his ears but ends up hitting his tummy instead alarming all their friends since the hybrid might get offended by it.

"Just be gentle my ear 'coz it's sensitive okay?" Kyungsoo place a hand on his tummy and leans down to let the boy hold it. Good thing the boy didn't even press it that much to hurt and left a giggle instead.

"Is that ear for real? I wanna touch it too!" Sora, Haneul's daughter who is already at her 16's said but her father told him no since they already have a hybrid pet on their home and it's not like he doesn't have any hybrid friends at all making her pout in the process.

"It's alright. I think I'll just head out to my friends there thank you." Kyungsoo politely bows to them and didn't even show that he was slightly offended by it. 

After few hours, their relatives starts to head back home 'coz they will have a long ride back to their homes. They all bid farewell same as Kyungsoo who bows down politely at them as they leave.

"I really hate that arrogant Jinsoo. I really can't imagine how aunt Haneul married that man. They're complete opposite like three sixty opposite." Baekhyun mutters after their relatives heads home leaving the family with Kyungsoo's friends behind.


"Easy Baek. He is still your uncle. I think he is still holding a grudge when his friend got kicked from his job because of your doing." Mr. Oh said to his son.

"That is because his friend is an old man who happens to steal some money on your business by faking the papers. I found out that he had been doing that for few years and sell our excess product for much more price. He's a leech." Baekhyun scoff some more and eats the chips 'coz the sign of having nachos or tacos makes Kyungsoo's stomach upset.

"Just bear with him. Remember he is still a stock holder in our company." His father is already used to what Baekhyun's ranting. 


He knew he wouldn't be ranting if not triggered. Besides, he was also offended when he said that he had a hybrid pet that do all the work for him like how Kyungsoo said his skill was. He was belittling their son so he definitely will make him suffer after their deal with his company was off.

"He got the nerve to belittle my baby b--" 

"Calm down hyung. If he only knew that Sora's dating a hybrid then he would get flushed more. I hope he got a heart attack to get him killed one of these days hehehe." Sehun laughs at his antics making his mom spank his head.

"Be careful what you wish for Oh Sehun. That's not even what I taught you to bad mouth and be little people. He is still your uncle and stop with the hybrid talk or no dinner for you." Kyungmi said to his younger son. 

"Why is she always caught me red handed when Baekhyun hyung was the one who started it." he pouts making the people around him laughs at him.

"It's alright Hunnie. Beside, you're still young to start dissing other people and older than you." Luhan laughs and  pat his shoulder letting the maknae form a tight line on his face. He always have this default look on him. 

"Don't worry. Karma will get people like him. I heard Soo have a surprise to us. I hope it is good." Chen smirk as he playfully swish his tail and eats some fried chicken on his plate.

"He just went to the kitchen to fetch some ice cream. Oh, he's here." 

Just as Xiumin said that, they all smile and see the hybrid holding two containers of ice cream which he pick. Double Dutch and cookies and cream with Kai holding the cup and cones.

"Hey Soo! I heard you got a surprise for us. Can we hear that already?" Chen excitedly said to him making him blush and Kai blush.

"Okay. I've got three actually. So I'll start with the first one." The hybrid announced them.

"Three? I thought you only got two?" Kai asks him who just shrug his shoulders with a smirk.

"I actually have joined a club during these past three months without saying it to you guys 'coz I want to surprise you for it and show it to you." Kyungsoo smiled when all of the attention is gained to him. Both of his friends and parents cheering him up.

"Let us see it. I bet that'll be good." Mr. Oh proudly said it to him.

"Please don't expect much 'coz I only practiced it for a few months and promise me you'll just keep the side comments later on especially for Baekhyun hyung and Chen Chen." He blushes hard feeling embarrassed already.

"Why would I--" Chanyeol cover his mouth gesturing to close it shut same as Chen who zips his mouth after giving him a thumbs up.

"Okay... Here it goes." He takes a deep breath and open his mouth to sing.

 


Deoneun mangseoriji ma jebal nae simjangeul geodueo ga
Geurae nalkaroulsurok joha dalbit jochado nuneul gameun bam

 

He started with a low voice that seems to please their ears. His voice is really good and they continue to keep quiet and enjoy his siging.

 

Na anin dareun namjayeotdamyeon huigeuk anui han gujeorieotdeoramyeon
Neoui geu saranggwa bakkun sangcheo modu taewobeoryeo

He sigh in his mind feeling the high notes are comes after this.


Baby don't cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don't cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya
Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon
So baby don't cry, cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni...

He open his eyes and saw them clapping as appreciation to his song but Baekhyun continue to sing urging him to sing it some more followed by Chen.

(Baekhyun)
Ojik seororeul hyanghaeinneun unmyeongeul jugo bada
Eotgallil su bakke eomneun geu mankeum deo saranghaesseumeul nan ara

(Kyungsoo and Chen)
When you smile, sun shines 

(Chen) 

Eoneoran teuren chae mot dameul challan

(Baekhyun and Kyungsoo)
On mame pado chyeo 

(Kyungsoo)
Buseojyeo naerijanha oh


(Three of them)
Baby don't cry tonight pokpungi morachineun bam 
Baby don't cry tonight jogeumeun eoullijanha
Nunmulboda challanhi bitnaneun I sungan neoreul bonaeya haetdeon
So baby don't cry cry nae sarangi gieokdoel teni


They all clap to the trio who sings as Baekhyun and Chen hugs him in a warm embrace.

"Careful! You don't wanna trip over hehehe." Kai squeak and said nervously when Baekhyun glares at him.

"Yah! I didn't know you sing! You had a wonderful voice Soo!" Chen felt cheated since they are like bff and the hybrid didn't even  said this to him.

"Because I know your voice is better than mine. I was also reluctant to sing it." He shyly said to them.

"Maybe we can sing it together sometimes. Even Luhan here sings too and we can create a band or so." Baekhyun urge his brother and Luhan who nods in agreement.

"Maybe next time. I still have some announcement to make actually." Kyungsoo tells Baekhyn and Chen to sit down and keep calm.

"Wait, I've just realized that Baby don't cry was the song which Kai hyung presented on the stage last time as an alumini. Why do I have the feeling of you sing it for Kai only?" Sehun glares at  Kai now all of their attention is on the two males.

"O-of course not. I just can't sing what Baek hyung and Chen hyung sang. I just want to be safe for now and I'm actually practicing a song before graduation." The hybrid smile was forced and they let it go for now.

"So what is your second announcement?" Xiumin asks him.

"Oh. You already know that me and Kai are mates....and he already proposed to me not that the wedding is soon so please don't kill him." He stretch his hand in front of him when he saw the murderous intent from his family. They just notice the piece of silver ring with some engraved diamonds on it.

"You jerk!!! I told you you should court him first and proposed after 30 years!" Baekhyun said to Kai.

"I think I'll give you some piece of my thoughts after this." Eunbae really needs to have a man to man talk with him. Kai can feel some death glares from Sehun whom he ignores bfor a while since the big bomb was to be drop afterwards.

"Congratulations for that Kyungie. I hope Kai treats you well." Xiumin cheers to him who nods in reply.

"Come on! It's not like you guys haven't predicted it. They were mates and they will be married and have baby soon as you know it so man up and accept it." Chen stomp his hand on the table while Chanyeol laughs with Xiumin and Luhan.

"Hyung is still young and we haven't even bond that long enough. But he still need to be with us for the next year." Sehun scoff at Kai like it was an order to his hyung.

"I agree with Sehun. We still have a lot to catch up with if you know Kai~ssi." Kyungmi said to the tanned male.

"Of course Mrs. Oh. I wouldn't even steal him from you guys. He is still your son and I know how much you want to be with him." Kai bows at this.

"Exactly." The diva huffs in annoyance to Kai. "And the last part announcement is?" 

"A-actually.... You all know that I am a queen right... And you know how queens are." He looks at his family's eyes and he saw Chen and Xiumin's eyes widen like they already know what he wants to say.

"Oh. My. God!!! I knew it! That is why something was off and my hunch was right!! Damn.. he screwed you that good eh!" Chen slap his hand playfuy on the table like he was cheering even when Kyungsoo shout for his embarrassing comment earlier.

"What? What is it? What is it?" Sehun ask and Luhan just pat his shoulders for support with a smile. 

"That is even a great news and blessing for the both of you." He smiled since he knew it from the start 'coz he was there when he visited Lay after a nice check up.

"My baby Kyung is so grown up now. No... You still need to study first." Mrs. Oh hysterically cling to his busband who also have a hunch with eyes widen at this point.

"What? What is it? Tell me or I'll struggle Kai using this chopsticks." Baekhyun commands them feeling he didn't know what is going on.

"It means, Kyungsoo is already expecting kittens on his litters. You'll gonna be an uncle soon!" Xiumin cheers again dropping the bomb for Kyungsoo to unleash.

"Is that true baby Kyung?" 

"Hyung! Are you really pregnant?" 

Both Sehun and Baekhyun inquires when he answered it with a nod.

"I'm on my two weeks of pregnancy. It's still early though and Dr. Lay said that I should be careful with what I eat and do. No hard work or stressful work for me. Good thing I already finish reviewing and just browsing through my books." He touch his stomach and smiled at them.

"Congratulations Kyungsoo!! I wish for you to have cute and wonderful babies! Just don't let Kai's laziness rub on your kids thought." Chanyeol heard Kai shouts in protest and Baekhyun already faints on his boyfriend's arms. 


"That's just the week same as Christmas day." Luhan announced and both brothers recall the hickey they found on their brothers neck.

"I'm gonna kill you for getting my hyung pregnant you erted charcoal!" Sehun burst out but Kyungsoo already hugs Kai when he hide himself on his side.

"Stop Hunnie!! You know I'll be sad if you hurt Kai." Kyungsoo pouts and looks at him with much dismay to his attitude.

"Just when did you notice the signs?" Mr. Oh asks this time enough for them to flinch.

"J-just last week when. I have morning sickness and my senses hightens." Kyungsoo looks at his dad with his ears drops on his head and tail now hanging low like a scared cat.

"I'm not mad Soo. I'm already expect it but not this fast. Slightly surprised but I guess I'm happy for you nonetheless." The older male sighs. He knew that the hybrid was easy to stressed and he needs to check up on his condition now that he is conceiving with Kai's baby. 

"I'm sorry." Kyungsoo pouts and tears starts to form when  Kai hugs him and cue to comfort the male.

"No, no, no... don't cry. There's nothing wrong with you getting pregnant or all. We are just surprised and just don't slack on your study of course." He panics when he saw the hybrid cries on Kai's arm. His wife slap him to reprimand him and start to hug the hybrid to calm him down.

"R-really?" Kyungsoo sniff cutely and her mom hugs him too to assure him.

"Yup.. we're really happy for you. And Kai better treat you right or I'll put him into jail if he hurts you." Kai stiffen when he heard the threat. He knew that Kyungsoo's mom can be scary if you provoked.


They all end up congratulating and wishing  the hybrid for a safe pregnancy. Some threats or tips for Kai from other males of the house and lot of teasing from Chen while Baekhyun cursed and diss him.

They eat up a tasty dinner, having the two males enjoy their time for themselves back to his room in the house. Mr. Oh wouldn't even let Kai let them travel for the night and said it's much safer for Kyungsoo if he went to his room in the house.

"Did dad threatens you that much?" Kyungsoo giggle at Kai who just snuggle close to him mate.

"I guess. But I can't even blame them. You're too cute for my liking and if Baekhyun kills me one day, just remember that I love that much ouch!! Okay, okay. It's a joke. Baekhyun hyun already accepted me and just said to pay much more attention to you and never hurt you. " Kai laugh when the hybrid playfully slap him for the killing part.

"And I promise to kill you once again if you leave me again like that. You know how many generations the bad luck is when you encounter a black cat right?" Kyungsoo puff his cheeks making Kai laugh some more before pecking his lips making him blush and release the air he was holding.

"I don't believe in bad luck baby. Ever since I met you, all things were all good luck to me. I didn't even regret founding and taking care of you." He touch his face carefully and he was happy when he felt the other leans to his touch.

"W-what if our baby is a human.... will it be ashamed of me?" He was scared 'coz Dr. Lay said there was a possibility that it would become a normal human due to his genes which includes in the rare cases to bring birth to a human.

"Human or hybrid, it doesn't matter and I'm sure the baby will be proud of you as we shower it with love and all. Don't​ stress on things you wouldn't know of. We'll get there if we we get there."      Kai assure him and kiss his forehead letting his head rest on his chest. He knew his pessimistic behavior is on again so he need to boost his confidence every now and then.

"Your right. I still need to pass my exam and graduate on my schooling. I hope I can make it." He snuggle close to his chest letting his cat ears hear the calm heart beat of his mate. 

"Of course you could make it. I would be there for sure. I made sure of my parents that the last trip would never be repeated. Junmyeon hyung also said he would take leave on his police job to focus on our business so I can focus on you instead. " 

They link their hands together seeing their engagement ring given by Kai and presented him during Christmas Eve. He made sure that he would give it once he return from overseas. 

"I'm glad your parents approve of our relationship. It doesn't seem real to me. It's like I'm living in  fantasy and I don't wanna wake up." Kyungsoo purrs when he felt  Kai's hand caressing his head. He let it touch the tip of his ears and continue to repeat the process as he smile.

"It's real even if you wake up tomorrow or the day after it, it's reality I assure you. 

It's like living a dream after a nightmare. 

You finally found your hyung, your family especially. 

You gain lots of friends, imprison your abuser..." 

Kai pause for a minute sensing the alarmed state of his kitten but continue after he calms down by his touch. 

"become stronger and amazing person greater than I ever met. And lastly, find an adorable person like me as your mate, husband and soon to be father of our child no matter what or who they are 'coz I know they would also be amazing like their mom will be." Kai felt a whine when Kyungsoo look at his  mate.

"But I'm also a male that doesn't make me a mom. You are also too full of yourself Mr. JongKai." He pout at him.

"Aigoo... Of course you are my princess who I love to spoil. Hahah... When did you get too cocky for yourself? Where is the shy type kitten I knew." He .

"He's stronger now because of his rich sugar daddy that spoil him alot after what he had gone through. He pick up his so called wounded heart and made it better and healthy." He smiled to Kai returning a few kiss from him a while ago.

"Did you just call me your sugar daddy? Maybe I'll just cut your supply of ice cream and sweets for your cocky attitude then." Kai replicate the pout but Kyungsoo just laugh it out.


"Just be glad that I found you too cute for my liking Soo. I am really lucky to have you." Kai put his hand over his face.

"So lucky to be your love.... I am mhmhmhm... Mwuah!" Kyungsoo sang the last part then kiss his partner when Baekhyun enter the room to check up on him.

"Just sleep already!! I want you two in bed before Kai could even molest you." Baekhyun warns shutting the door loud leaving the two males giggling at the pissed male.

"I can hear you from here!" The older shouts from the other side.

"Shut up! You're just jealous 'coz Chanyeol haven't even proposed to you yet." They hear Sehun shout which is true striking a nerve from Baekhyun.

"That's because Chanyeol is so stupid and didn't even have the courage to do it himself." The older replied.

"Oh really? Maybe he already did but the he lost the ring for you. I heard Kai and Chanyeol talking that from the kitchen earlier this dinner. Ask Kai himself." Just like that, the door bursted open again.

"Is that true?" Baekhyun's mouth went open not believing the news from his younger brother.

"Uhm... Chanyeol is probably now looking at his house. I recall seeing him holding it like it was his life line but he forgot where he put it this morning." Kai confessed making Baekhyun squeal in excitement.

"You hear that!! That stupid giant will propose to me soon!" He shout like a girl he was.

"Only if---- he's house is like a wat zone. Good luck if he ever find it oompf! What the heck hyung!!" There was a thud sound.

"Whatever. I am happy so don't burst my bubble." Baekhyun shouts back 

"MOM!! Baek hyung just  kick my precious sebooty!!!! I hope he slip and his eyeliner stuck on his eye!" Sehun yells back.

"Shut it or I'll hit both of you of your brother got stressed because of your childish attitude. Let him sleep well and we will discuss that tomorrow." Kyungmin shout to them then silence came like nothing happened.

"Damn... Remind me to never pissed your mom. She's scary than Baekhyun." Kai shivers at the peaceful atmosphere.

"Let's just sleep or she'll hit you to sleep if she found out that we still are awake." The hybrid chuckle.

"That's a good idea. Sleep tight Kyungie. I love you." He kissed his hair and hugs him tight.

"I love you too Nini... Thanks for everything." Kyungsoo returns the hug while smelling the scent and warmth of his mate lulling him to sleep. 


"Me too kitten.... Me too.". He heard Kai as they fall asleep hugging each other and waking up with bodies linking comfortable towards each other.

 

 


Author's note:

Epilogue done.... 
I hope it raised to your liking hehehe...
It was disheartening when Samuel and Dongho or even the pledis trainees same as Seonho didn't make but... But nevertheless they all deserve it.. I just hope Samuel and the other guys have more opportunity to other companies and debut too.... 
Godbless every one and thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting to this story!