One

Pick up your wounded heart

"Are you sure this is the place hyung?" Kai asks his best friend while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Yup!" A blonde male with light eyeliner replied it with popping sound in the end. "I can't wait to see my brother again. It's been a long time. I just wish he could still remember me."

Baekhyun nervously tap his fingers against his lips while the other is laying against the window of the car with the same motion while looking at the street   carefully in search of a certain someone.

"So... What is his name again?" The tanned male again asks to keep the other male calm down as the excitement is evident over the said male.

"Seriously Jongin? I thought I already told you the details of him back when we are  in college." Baekhyun eyes him without anger in his words since he knew the man just forgot it already.

"Uhmm.. Sorry, I got poor memory remember?" Kai pouts at him.

"Yeah,yeah. No need to beg for it." Baekhyun chuckles and spare him the details again.

"His surname is Do K--- And before you ask again why we have different surname, my father doesn't want to claim him since he is... somehow special...a hybrid....so my mother let him took her surname." He answered before Kai could asked his question and ended up with a big 'o' while he continue without forgetting to include his first name of course.

 " So after that... whenever mom and I was away from our  lil' brother, we noticed that dad abuses him. Not that he complains about it since he always claim that he got those bruises or wound from falling or anything but it was when mom caught him in the act few times." His tone becomes sad when he recalls that event.

"You caught....your brother or your dad?" Kai slightly look at his friend finding his gaze in the horizon.

"Of course it was my father. That took many times before mom was convince that the hurting must stop after he threatened me and mom that he would kill him for being a disgrace in the family. That's why we leave him and took our cute hybrid Kyung with us, as mom find a way to make the police and the law get him a few feet away from him with a promise to be sent in jail. 

After that, we were happy at last and mom find another man to love on and can accept and love my brother as what he is." He ended his recap as Kai stop the car to an address they were searching from.

"I guess that is the time. Your mom met Mr. Oh?" Kai turns off the engine and looks at Baekhyun who only nods at the thought.

"Mhmm... They got married and we know the details on how they got Sehunnie into this world right? But things got out of hand when Sehunnie got sick and when he was just two. My mom got him to the hospital leaving Kyung at home since he wanted to tell me and my stepdad once we were home.

That time, my stepdad or dad since he wants to be called like dad, Mr. Oh just got me off to school." Baekhyun got his seatbelt off and bit his finger. 

Kai can see some emotions were mixing in the other's mind so he let him continue his story.

"I guess it was mother instinct that mom calls Kyung at home but no one answered so he called  dad  on his office some few hours after he dropped  me to school to check on him. But  when Dad came home to check on him, he was nowhere to be found. Dad check on every inch of the room but he was not t-there... instead..he saw some furniture disoriented on the living room plus the broken vase  and a note." Baekhyun sniffs with teary eyes so Kai pat his back for comfort earning a small smile in return.

"He took him Kai... My dad took my brother away from us.He was just five for Pete's sake. That bastard." He wipe some tears away from his face and looks at Kai. 

"Mom was depressed by the situation but father promised to search for him. After few months, they found my bastard dad but without him anymore." He bitterly scoffs.

"What happened?" Kai looks at him in a comforting manner.

"That bastard sold him to some sick man. Before they could trace him, the rich man flew to China which is too big and who knows where. Right now, this was the lead where the intels told my father where he was first spotted after finding off that the man was seen here with a hybrid. A man from China had gotten back to Seoul for official business with a hybrid similar to his description." The blonde male let him see a picture of some male in black suit with a smaller hybrid with black hair, ears like cat and tail is. The face is on side view with large eyes and mask as Kai looks into it.

"How can you be sure it's him?" Kai asks once again.

"Because of the moles in his right ear and the neck. I can recall that he is our Kyungie since his ear right ear had a small scar. See there?" Baekhyun pointed it out where the small gap in the mid section of the ear has a scar against its black ears. 

" I remember I accidentally cut it with a pair of scissors since I somehow find his hair long when we were playing a barber and a client with Sehunnie. Apparently, my mom scold me for nearly cutting his ear which is sensible and important to cat hybrids. I apologize to him by bribing him to a pair of my beloved desserts then. Come on." He smiled at the thought before he urges Kai to get off of the car and check the place out. Kai couldn't see the face of the hybrid since tall people with black suits was in the view but the side view of its ears and neck are visible for sure.

 


After hours of searching and series of questioning one person after another, they still haven't got any clue and to check the next neighborhood. It was till dawn when they decided to head back home and continue the search tomorrow in the morning since they were in their leave in their job.

"Hey...uhmm..I'm so--"

"Shush...don't be sorry since it would be like he was gone totally which is no so stop. It was a wild goose hunt anyways and I still have all day tomorrow. I'll just ask Chanyeol to come with me since I know you still have some work to do." The other smiled at him positively.

"Right. I also can't wait to see you find your brother anyways. I want to meet him soon." Kai replied the smile back to him.

In the middle of the drive back to Seoul, the clouds begin to darken and soon, snow starts to fall making the ride at home slightly slippery but the two males enjoy the ride with songs from the stereo and a little chatting from both males.

"You should get yourself a boyfriend Jonginnie since you might want to loosen up for a little bit." Baekhyun teased his friend.

"Nah... Maybe that is the least I can do for my self since all those girls and guys just want to flirt and get into my pants like back on college days hyung. I also want some relationship like you and Chanyeol hyung have. Just lovers from college until now. I didn't even knew how you guys  are sticking up til now." Kai teased the male earning a punch on his arm while driving.

"Of course because the giant has been in love with me uptil now and I kinda spoil him somehow." 
Baekhyun defends himself cockily.

"Yup. Definitely crazy in love. Do you want me to bring you back to your house?" Kai offers.

"I really don't wanna-- oh !" Baekhyun shouts making Kai to step on the break with their body move forward because of inertia.

"Sorry. I remember that I forgot to fetch Sehun on the airport today. He will surely kill me!" Baekhyun remembered the his little brother's flight tonight and had only 15 minutes to go  to the airport.

"Do you want me to drive you there?" Kai offers again but the latter shook his head.

"I think making you come with me is already a burden but no thanks. Just drop me off to that bus stop so I can get on the bus or hail a cab since I know you're already tired. Don't you dare to deny that since I can't help it but to blame my self if you got in an accident because of falling asleep from driving." 

True to his words, Kai felt tired and his secret yawning was caught by the other, of course.

"Okay hyung. I swear you still have energy to power up a house for a day or two." 

"Hell right!" Just then, the older's phone ring as he greets the one who is on the phone. 

"Really? Thanks Channie... You're really a life saver. Just wait for me since we still have half an hour before he arrives which is enough for me to go be there.....Okay.. I will... Bye.. love you." 

He gave a loud 'mwuahh' on the other and heard Kai giggling over the side.

"You're so whipped." He said.

"You'll also have your turn. Don't worry. By the way, the giant wants to say hi. Thanks for helping me again. Maybe next time, I'll be more lucky this time." 

"I know you will."

Baekhyun smiled when he saw the bus stop near and bids goodbye to his best friend before leaving him there to hail a taxi.

He was enjoying his night view of the streets with the snow when he can feel sleepiness came to him. He was rubbing his eyes when tiredly and went his stare back on the road.


---!!" Kai suddenly saw a moment towards his right as he steps on the pedal for break before he saw a creature colliding with the bumper of his car stopping it with a loud screech.

"What the--  what happened?" groaning from the impact of the car, Kai unfastened his seat belt fast and take a look on the damage.

"I think I just hit somebody." He speaks before leaving the car.

Just then, he saw a petite figure with black hair slumping on the ground. It has a  worn-out clothes without making any movement at all. 

"Oh my god. I think I killed him." Kai mentally panic and brush his hand along his hair while getting cold sweat from the snow and feeling that he just kill somebody.

"Is it still breathing?" He feels the other's pulse  which good to hear that he still have before releasing a sigh.

"Thank God for that."

He just noticed that it had cat ears with familiar hair, and tail that can be seen in that petite physique. The body begins to  stir up a little and open its little eyes in a blinking manner at first before it tries to stand up with a low whine.

"H-hey.. a-are you okay there?" 

Kai asks the hybrid who felt disoriented who tried to keep itself from falling from the ground when he takes a hold on its shoulders to help it sit up straight. He looks up and brush the few strands of the hair covering his face as the hybrid looks at him in shock.

There are some dirt on the hybrid's face but with the help of the ligthing of the lamp post and Kai's car, he can saw its face clearly. It had wide large eyes, chubby cheeks and plump chapped lips as it gives out a low purr at Kai with its tail swinging from side to side slightly.

"A-Are you o-okay?" 

Kai stuttered word makes the hybrid stiffen in his hold and stop swinging his tail as the other held him. The hybrid  panicked and tries to push the other with a yelp.

"N-n-nooo! L-l-let Soo go!"

 It shouted making Kai release its grasp with a hiss, while it crawls back with its feral eyes and claws ready to strike at any moment at them.

"Relax... I just wanna check if your okay?" Kai tries to move closer when the hybrid suddenly scratch its hand as he flinched at his injury.

"Aack"  Kai checks his injury before looking at the hybrid's disoriented eyes at the recognition of the word. The hybrid looked panicked and more  terrified when he saw his look on his injured hand.

"It's okay .... It's just a little scratch." He assured him and looked at the confused hybrid, now less alarmed.

"You're bleeding! M'sorry.. Soo didn't mean it." The cat Soo said before the other male shook his head and continue to look at the other male.

"You're also bleeding. We must get you to the hospital." He said but the hybrid felt threatened again and lunged forward with claws out. It tries to stand up before falling again to the ground with a groan making the  male check on the hybrid once more.

"Hnngh...must..find..hyung..." It groans.

"Ssshh.You need to see the doctor first and then you can find your hyung afterwards. Kai can see the blood oozing from his left temple before dropping to the ground.

The hybrid looks up as he is cradle in the the other's arms. Even though the snow is pouring down hard, he manage to glance at his face and study it before reaching a hand across his face.

"H-hyung!! I-it-it's  really hyung. Hyung found Soo.." His eyes widen in realization that maybe, the hybrid went delirious before smiling a little. A weak one though. 

Then, the hybrid went limp on his arms and he panics when it becomes unconscious all of a sudden.

"We better have us both check to the nearby hospital. Let's go." Kai carried the hybrid in a bridal style before fixing him on the passenger seat with seatbelt secure. He can still drive with his clawed arms but can't help but to felt intrigue by the said hybrid.

 Kai place his jacket to keep the hybrid warm. He gently look at his image and caress his hair like a mother should to her child.

"We're now going to the nearby hospital so hang a bit for a little more." Kai speaks when he saw the nearby sign and make a turn towards the said center.

He just hope everything would be  fine base on his calculations.

~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Black ears starts to twitch at the moment, while his face  scrunch up, recalling what had happened yesterday.

He tried to distinguish a familiar smell that is vouge at first that is buried deep in his memories but can't figure it out so he decided to open his eyes.

Blinking at the moment before seeing an unfamiliar room. An unfamiliar territory which he didn't knew so he jolts up only to hiss on the pain and dizziness on his head only to realise that it was bandage.

'Aaahh.. Soo got hit by a car.' 

He can felt that his arm sting same as his head which mean that he had a bandage all over his head which he clarifies when he touched it with his free hand. He smwas shocked when he saw a tube on his left hand with clearly injection on his hand.

He then remembered the event and notice a small movement on his left side. His eyes drew big at the sight before hissing and pull himself away from the stranger beside his bed.

Kai was awaken by a loud thud then a small howl of pain. He then open his eyes to see that his hybrid isn't on his bed anymore so he look down the bed where the thud was heard.

"A- Are you alright?" Kai held his hand out only to retract it again because of the assault to scratch it once again by the other. He saw the IV has been slipped away from his  hand and the more panicked hybrid can cause more trouble and stressed himself out. The doctors have adviced him to be careful not to stress him more since he was a stray and a little malnourished.


Feeling a little dizzy and pain from the fall and fever from last night, the hybrid continue to hide under the bed where the older male tries some way on how to persuade him out of there.

"Hey, come on little hybrid. Let hyung take a look of your injury." Kai tries to make his voice soothing and convincing at first but the hybrid wouldn't bulge to his linking. Instead, he only hears a hiss and can see his tail swishing side by side.

"NO! Soo don't want too... Just *coughs*  leave Soo away...Soo needs to find hyung.. Soo.. needs *coughs* *coughs*" his voice was cut by his coughing as the tan male  panics when he heard that cough.

"Oh You must take your medicine first since we need to check if your fever went down. Listen to your  hyung please." He begs again.

The blonde male tries to pursue him again when he heard some movements and saw black ears twitching followed by teary doe eyes  with a muffled cough.

"Hyung? Soo..hyung?" He releases a small voice which was enough for the other to hear as he nods.

"Uhmm... Not really your hyung but... I think I'm still older than you so I guess I'm your hyung then. So please come out now."

Kai who was seeing how he was busy trying to remember and feel some familiarity on him only smile and stay still from his spot, still sitting in the floor. He can still see that the hybrid is still not budging on his place so he decided a way to intervene.

As if on cue, Kai releases sigh.

"Aw...maybe I should just go home and leave you here.I think I'll just sulk and maybe never come back since you don't want to listen to your hyung." Kai said in a sad tone making Kyungsoo flinch and saw his retreating figure.

"Noooo!!" He whines and let out a hiss when his head hurt.

"Are you okay?" Kai looks down again and was able to rub his head to sooth him. He can still feel his high temperature making him a little worried before seeing him back out from his touch.

"Do you need anything?" Kai asks in instinct.

" Soo's sorry for hurting your feelings mister." Kyungsoo held his head low to Kai when he saw the bandage on his arm.

"Nah..don't worry. I'm not mad at all." He also ruffles his hair earning a squeak and a blush before  escaping to the other side of the bed.

"Cute." Kai chuckles a little and decided to properly introduced himself.

"Um.... My name is Jonginnie... I mean Jongin. Other people call me Kai so I guess you can also call me that too." He positioned himself near the foot of the bed facing the said hybrid. 

Kyungsoo, however, like a cat himself, got curious and slowly stand up and get close to Kai where he can see his hand

"Jong...Kai?" Kyungsoo repeats his name incorrectly which Kai just shakes a head at him.

"It's Kai..but you can call me Jongin if you want too. Not a lot of people call me Jongin at all." He leans a bit to meet his meet him in eye level and offers his hand to him.

"Jong Kai! I'm Soo." He eyes him with his cute hazel brown eyes with tail flicking back and forth.

"Nice to meet you too Soo." 


'He's cute. I think I like him.' Kai let out a squeal like he wants to squish the little hybrid who looks at him again with blush spreading across his cheeks. 

"Do you want to eat something?" Kai asks and his stomach answers for him when they've heard it growl.

"Alright. I'm gonna get the porridge so wait for me." Kai left and returns with the promised food, with drinks and pill on the side of course.

"Here. Eat it first so you can take your medicine afterwards. Don't forget to blow it since it's kinda hot." He reminded the said hybrid but he noticed the change on his eyes to a panic mode. 

Soo just hiss at him and moves out of the bed to a corner with tail curled on his waist plus ears tucked on his hair and body curled into a sitting position with knees close to his chest hissing at him.

"W-what's wrong? Didn't you like to eat porridge instead?" He stands up and tries to get close but the gesture of clawing him made him stop and put the food down at the table near the bed as he crouch down to level with the hybrid again.

"What's wrong? Pray to tell me since I'm not good at signs.. honestly, I'm more on listening than observing." He tried to persuade the male who stop his hissing before fidgeting and looks at him with still shrink pupils.

"Y-you.... Are also a bad man.... You'll try to drug Soo up..use.. play.. him and bring him back to the bad man.... Or... Or bring me back to the shelter after you're done." 

The hybrid's words struck him like he experienced something horrible so that is why it is very cautious of him and maybe, some other person who would approach it. He can't believe how this poor creature must suffer before he found him. Or save him of course. 

Who would have thought of hurting and molesting this cute little creature here? 

He can feel his chest hurting and ckenching but a hiss broke his trance and he shake his head to regain focus again.

"Of course I would not do that to you Soo. I am not a horrible person like you thought I was but of course you don't know me like I know you also." He explains.

"But, I can assure you that I'm just helping you out since I found you.I felt the need to help you and those pills are for your fever to cool down not on other purposes. Besides, have I done anything funny to you when you were sleeping? Or even a while ago?" He reasoned out.

Soo's eyes softens and thinks about the words from Kai. He drop onto his knees with uninjured hand supporting his weight as he look on Kai's eyes.

"N-no....JongKai didn't do anything funny.... Did you?" He tilted his head again, wide orbs looking at Kai directly waiting for an answer.

"Exactly. I didn't do anything to you when you are awake or sleeping so that means maybe you could listen to me for a while since you are in my home, I really felt oblige to help you feel better until you are okay enough to go out on your own." Kai said with a smile.

"D-does that means... You're going to make Soo leave after Soo felt better?" He asks again.

"That is only if you want to leave and have a place to stay afterwards, then yes. Could you please go back to bed and eat the porridge? It's not that yummy once it gets cold you see." He offers a hand to help him up which after few seconds of hesitation, he accepts making him smile a little.

He saw how hungry the other was after eating the porridge that fast. Good thing is that he still left some fried chicken on the kitchen which he heated and offered it to the hungry cute feline on the bed. Of course, he offered it after he saw the other drink his medicine with much persuasion. 


He really want to bring him to the nearest cat shelter but  mostly are closed so he just managed to put him on his guest room while he phone his doctor slash brother Suho for help. Good thing he is available and treated some of the wounds but still adviced to let a hybrid doctor check up on him. Right now, the only hybrid doctor he knew was his brother's fiance, Lay. But he is on vacation and would be available after tomorrow since that is his flight back to Korea of course. In the meantime, he makes sure that the hybrid is comfortable for now.

He surely observed the small hybrid on his bed, busy eating his food. He can see bruises and scratches all over his face and seen parts of collarbones, as well as the arms. He just wish that he wouldn't be in mich trouble after helping this cute hybrid. 

"Hey Soo... Mind if I ask some questions while you'll be staying here?" Kai can see his ears twitch a little and his eyes are focused on him.

"It's okay if you don't want to answer so I would n't mind that also. So... Can I?" When he received a nod, he sighs deeply and leans towards the bed from his seat.

"What were you doing outside the snow Soo when I found you?" He starts.

"Soo run away... Soo looks for hyung and run away from my master.... And some shelter.." He tiredly said.

" That must be hard on you. How many days has it been when you run away?" He inquires again.

"One ..two weeks? Soo can't remember. But nyai remembered few man trying to catch Soo. Tall..scary.. black man... and the pound... Don't worry since Soo can leave after healing. Nyai won't bother JongKai afterwards." He said it like he didn't care at all.

"Is that so? Is your owner that bad? Why didn't you report it on the police to lock him up then." Kai suggests making him grip tightly on the chicken he is holding before putting it down.

"No. He would hurt my friends if I report him. And Soo's friends are very nice to let Soo escape to find his hyung." There was a hint of hope from his voice of course.

"Do you remember the name of your hyung? Or even his address so I can drop you off?" Kai offers seeing a smile on the jybrid's face.

"You can do that for Soo?" He receive s a nod but then his smile falters all of a sudden. "Nyai can't remember where he is or where is his place is. All I can remember is that I call him hyunnie... Or something that sounds of a food." His ears flops down remembering a sad story on his life.

"I'm sure you'll find him for sure. Tell you what, I'm gonna help you find your brother after you're fully recovered. " Kyungsoo can feel warmth on the way Kai smiles and comfort him. But he is still anxious over him yet some part of him said to trust him even he just knew the guy earlier.

"W-why do you want to help Soo even if you didn't know me that well?" He starts to ask this time.

"Let's just say you needed it and that it's not out of pity. But because I also have a friend, a best friend rather that wants to find his lost brother  so I know how it must be hard on you like how it is hard on him also." 

Kai remembered every failed attempts in finding his missing brother but always end up with no trace of the other. It's been few months now since he was helping Baekhyun but whenever he is near to his goal, the trace suddenly disappear or some men tells him to back off or stop looking for it.

"Did... your friend found his brother?" Kyungsoo asks since Kai was caught on his trains of thoughts.

"Not yet... But we also can feel that we can find him soon, hoping actually. And maybe I can also find yours afterwards. Don't be upset neh?" He wants to ruffle his hair but seeing the other male flinch away, he decided to get the plate instead and got up from the bed. 

"Sleep some more and I'll just wake you up when it's time to eat and maybe check up on your fever. Don't worry since I'll only touch your forehead to check if your fever is down. I'll just let the door ajar so call me when you need help." 

"How long does Soo is in your house Mister JongKai?" Kyungsoo wonders before feeling a little tired. Seems like the medicines are kicking in.

"It's actually a day and a half but I can still see you need to rest more. Don't worry since I'm here. It will be okay so for the meantime.. .i hope you could trust me." Kai send him a smile before leaving the hybrid to rest.

"Will you stay until nyai got asleep." 

There was a soft thug on his pants and he looks back to see the hybrid's sleepy face and uninjured fingers tug the hem of his shirt like he is depending on it.

"If that is what you want. I will. Sleep well Soo." Kai obediently stay and wait for the hybrid to fell asleep once again before going to his kitchen to tidy things up. He remembers to left the door ajar with his pet Monggu tailing over him. 

A phone call distracts his thoughts and saw it was Baekhyun of course which he eagerly answered.

"Why are you not in your work? Are you sick or something?" There was a worried tone on Baekhyun's voice that makes him chuckle a little.

"Of course not. Something just came by and needed my full attention that is why I'm at my house nursing that somebody."
Kai explains.
"Don't lie to me. Just how important is that somebody to let you slack of your job Kim Jongin?" Baekhyun's voice said with seriousness on his tone.
"A somebody that I accidentally hit on the rode on my way back last night. He got injured because of me so I'm nursing it at home." Kai cannot hide it from his fellow companion, slash friend as he admits it.

"Oh. Is that so? Don't you think it's much safe for you if you just drop that somebody in a nearby hospital? What if that person might kill you in your sleep or rob you.. or harass you perhaps?" Baekhyun rants on the other line before Kai could stop his hysterical friend all the way.

"Stop being dramatic and listen to me first or I'll hang up, okay?" Kai raised his tone a bit and good thing he is far from the sleeping hybrid. Even if the the hybrid heard him, maybe he didn't bother his tone.

After a short okay, he starts to speak again.

"I just talk to him a while ago before you call me. And base from my observation, I can't let him out yet, nor put him on the nearby hospital since I am the one who accident ally hit him when driving. Good thing is that he didn't have that any major injury, except for a hit on the head and cast on his arm." He explained to him.

"You what!!! How can you hit someone with your car? Wait... And you call that not major? Have you lost your mind? Maybe I should go there and check that poor guy whose probably suffering because of you." Baekhyun's diva mode is on which is not a good thing for Kai.

"Uuhhmm... I think you should just check on Chanyeol and your baby bro for a while. Plus, this guy I think, have some trust issues which he didn't want to be with any other person for now. But when he is okay and ready to open up, I can let him meet you. How's that?" Kai proposed.

"Alright. Just, be careful and be cautious. Just tell me if you've got problems so I can ask dad to help you out with that person, Jongie." Baekhyun calms down.

"Bye hyung. Say hi for Sehunnie for me. Plus mention my gift please. Hahahah." He reminded him and turn of his phone after few good byes.


~~~~~~~

Morning came and Kai found out that the hybrid Soo seems to be really tired and didn't wake him up last night and instead, he is still sleeping peacefully in bed. The tan male smiled and decided he should make something for breakfast. A few toast, egg, bacon and waffles and fresh orange juice is what he made and gently went to where his little guest resides.

He found that that the cute hybrid stirs in his slumber, with twitching of his ears before opening his wide hazelnut orbs just to greet him in the morning.

"Morning Soo. Feeling a little bit fine?" Kai cheerfully said.

Kyungsoo nods and said a soft 'morning' as he stretch his body except for his injured arm of course.

"Come on Soo... Do you want to eat first, or take a nice hot bath?." He heard a whine from the other when he heard a bath so he laugh at it.

"Don't worry. It wouldn't be bad. How about a nice warm soapy bath with full of rubber ducky sound to you?" Kai's words make the hybrid agreed to him in an instant.

It was in that moment he realized that what his brother said to him last night were true. The hybrid did have some scars and bruise all over his body, plus some wide scars that he then thinks were from lashes that makes his stomach churn and blood to boil whoever did that to this hybrid.  He would definitely hunt the man and put him to jail just like what he deserved to. Even if he didn't know why he is flaring up when the hybrid's issues isn't his to own for sure. Before Soo could peek at Kai who is in a daze on his body, Kai already pull the curtains to separate them in a hurry. He is afraid that he is still invading some privacy and his own death of course until a soft mewl escape from Soo's mouth.

"Can't... Bath alone... Soo's injured.... Can JongKai help to bath Soo please?" Kyungsoo saw its hard to move with an injured arm. 

"Okay. Just tell me if you're uncomfortable with and I'll just stop okay?" Kai can feel his face blushing similar to Soo's face but he gladly help to clean him of course.


After making the hybrid squeaky clean and offered him a nice loose shirt, which was hard to find but ends up wearing Kai's  clothes since he doesn't have any  sweat pants that have a hole for the moment. Good thing he had  some bikini style underwear to share to the hybrid that can fit him without reprimanding his tail to move.  Plus, the shirt was big enough to cover his half mid thighs but also can show his milky collar bones at the moment.

'Damn! I think I need to buy him normal clothes at the moment since I didn't have any hybrid clothes stuff in here.'

Kai mentally curse himself when the hybrid  feel comfortable in his loose clothing but he was sure that once he was outside in the said clothing, other people might ravish him on the spot . He is squirming on his seat and Kai is gladly to help on feeding him like he is happy to get use to it. 

He allow the other to settle on the couch on the living room before letting him watch some cartoons on his television.