Chapter 4

Pick up your wounded heart

There are many things that Kai can definitely take note about Kyungsoo's behavior. The said male is shy, quiet and enjoys quiet time. Mostly, he can see him playing with his pet dog and sometimes just looking at the garden and sky at his garden where plants and flowers can be seen growing until the sun is set on the horizon. He even just speak some words when he is asked but never initiate any kind of words except he provoke him. 

He was caring and being with the cute hybrid for one whole week. Even there is no evidence of the helmet guys visiting them, which he was thankful, he rather not deal with them for now. He can see that the hybrid is already adjusted to him and Sehun since the said guys is visiting every now and then after his classes from the bar. Even Chen and his cute boyfriend Xiumin visits him or even pick him up whenever Kai is away from home so he just drop by the bar before fetching him home.

It was already after noon and Sehun is still nowhere to be seen when Kai hears a beep on his phone, just the correct person he is thinking  about.

"Yo, Sehun! What's up?" Kai greets him cheerfully.

"Uhm... Actually.. not that quiet fine hyung. To tell you the truth, I have to cope up with class and some dance tutorials that I've miss but, I can still manage it." The other sighs from the line.

"Then why did you say it's not fine if you can manage all that? Is there something wrong?" Kai was getting confused by his statement right now.

"Listen, I just went back to our apartment this afternoon and found it a mess. The knob had been smashed, papers scattered everywhere, as well as clothes. Even they didn't took anything, I think the people who tresspass our place is looking for something or rather someone." Sehun said with a concern tone.

"You mean... Looking for .... Oh my gosh!" Kai suddenly raised his voice making the hybrid near living room looked at him. Good thing the other male started looking away again once the show he was waiting starts and be preoccupied by it.

"Sorry. I forgot he was near me.' Kai heard an 'oh' before inquiring again. "What are you planning now?"

"I already talked  to hyung about it and I decided not to get too close to Soo hyung again and can't risk of getting him caught again. I'd rather stay away from him for few days. Baekhyun hyung already said he would inform our parents about our situation and call us  about what would happened next. They thought it was only robbery but there is no missing items so I get the hint for that." Sehun is a little upset from his tone before releasing a sigh.

"I understand.  Especially for you and your brother's safety. I think you should also inform Soo that you couldn't meet him for few days. Just think of something before calling again." He said his concern. 

"Yeah. I already have my excuse  that I've rehearsed. I guess I should talk to him." Sehun chuckles uncomfortably before Kai lend the phone to the hybrid.

He noticed the cheerful greetings before his voice drop down to a hum and a sad tone. After the line end the hybrid or back to his usual show but an evident slump shoulder can be seen in him which Kai just let it off for a while since he thinks the  other still needed his personal space. 


It went on for two days and Kai can't help but to get worried for the said hybrid. Since he started to talk less and always prefer to be alone after eating and whenever Kai asks him what is wrong, the other male just shrug it off saying he is okay. Since Kai probably left the hybrid in his home alone for work and come home late, he can still see the loneliness felt by the other so he decided to cut the tension off them by having a movie marathon later that night. He decided to get him early and prepared a movie to watch over his big led tv with snacks and drinks he brought it with.

"Soo? Kyungsoo.. are you there?" Kai asks when he felt the room is empty and quiet. He usually see him in the couch, either asleep or watching some cartoons but he is nowhere to be found.


There are different thoughts of him about how the other must have leave the place but when he hears a small sobs coming from his own room, he knew the other male was there do he confronted him after he saw him laying on the bed, with a fetal position. He decided to lay on the side of the bed next to him as he carefully caress his hair because his face was buried in a pillow that keep him from seeing the other. 

A twinch of his ears follows and he saw the tear stricken face of the other that melted his heart away.

"What's wrong Soo? Tell me what's bothering you." Kai asks the hybrid but it only turns out to sob more and contain his emotion as it tries to sit with his ears down and eyes on the bed while he wipe some tears falling from it.

"You know, it makes me worry to see you like this. I didn't even know if I did something wrong so I'm sorry." He place his hand over the others head and carefully letting it go down to touch the side of his face making him lean towards it.

"N-no need to say sorry." Kyungsoo hiccups. "It's not JongKai's fault. It's just that...I'm worrying too much." Soo's talking ability is now improve and he seldom talk in third person which means the therapy really works on him.

"Your worrying about what Soo? Tell me." Kai's words are very comfortable and warm that makes Kyungsoo felt he was safe with him which he hesitated at first but then, he manage to look at him and speak to him at last.

"I think... I already cause problem to Sehun since someone is already looking for me." He sobs.

"No kitten, that's not true! Sehun is just worried and he just want you to be safe. Don't worry about him since his brother Baekhyun is already there for him." He hug him when he felt he was about to cry again . 

"Ba-baekhyun?" The name sounds familiar but Soo didn't even know where he had heard that.

 "Yup. That is the name of my best friend who is looking for his brother. He is really fun to be with, although the might annoy you sometimes but he was really caring and kind. I want you to meet him sometimes." Kai chuckles at the thought of his friend as he rubs circles on his back 

Kyungsoo nods at his words, understanding it by heart but he knew the other is still confused.

"Sehun's busy with his school, Baekhyun is busy with his family's business so I decided to let him meet you some other time. Guess I made a bad host to let you feel lonely huh?" Kai felt sadden by the fact that the other male was feeling all this time. He sighs and let go of his hand instantly.

"No! You're not a bad host! You make Soo breakfast and let me wonder around your house.  I even manage to tame Jongkai's beast." Kyungsoo hold his hand this time.

"What beast?" He wonders but when he felt a bark erupted from the door, he laugh and carry Monggu to the bed.

"This is the beast your taking  about?" Kai slighlty chuckle when Monggu barks and him as he lifts him up. Then, the dog manage its way to Kyungsoo's making him also chuckle a little.

"See? Even my pet Monggu doesn't want you to be sad, so light up a little okay?" He pet his hair receiving a shirt nod before he chuckles.

"Why don't you wash up for a bit eat before we eat? Then tomorrow we will went out of this house. I think that you felt like your a prisoner here rather tha a guest." Kai tries to enlighten the mood before smiling when he saw the anticipation from Kyungsoo.

" I didn't feel that way. Nyai love to stay here and wait for you instead." He blushes making Kai's heart warms up from his words and stands up to wash himself as Kai prepare their dinner for the day.

"I wish I could remember my family. It seems to be ages and I'm afraid that I already forgot what they used to be like. I sometimes wonder if they are also looking for Soo." Soo's ears perk down so Kai lifts his chin up to look at him.

"Don't worry. I know they are looking for you too. And in case that you couldn't find them or other way around, you are still welcome here. You know I would be caring and ready to take you home with me. In case you didn't know, this is your home now and I would be glad to take you with open arms." Kai smiled sincerely to him.

Kyungsoo can feel Kai's dark brown eyes staring and digging deep on his soul enough for him to blush. He can even feel the heat entering his face so he return it with his ever heart shaped smile that makes Kai's flutter anytime.

"If I know better, you just like my cooking." Kyungsoo pouts at Kai.

"Maybe you're right." He jokes earning a slight pat on his shoulder which makes them both chuckle in the process.

 

 


"Where are we going?" Kyungsoo's tail is waving side by side when Kai help him dressed up and brush his hair. 


"Something nice and meet some friends. And maybe let you to a grooming shop since your nails always makes you scratch yourself accidentally." Kai reminded him.

Kyungsoo squeak from the words and grabs his hands close to his chest.

"Soo don't want to cut my nails. I-if its cut, I-I can't protect myself since it would not grow back again. Can you let the nail go untouched?" He pleads with his eyes to the other.

Kai level at Kyungsoo's eyes and place a hand over his head before he smile.

" You don't need to protect yourself from anyone anymore. I'm already here so I promise to protect you from anything that might harm you if that's what you want." Kai's warm words and smile makes his eyes sparks in a recognition of hope that makes Kyungsoo nods at him before ruffling his head and stand.

"I guess we are done now. Let's go to my car shall we?" Kai said him and didn't even realized that he was still holding his hand making a flushed hybrid smile at the moment.


The ride was not that long but not too short and it makes Kai wonder whenever he decided the hybrid saw an amazing  building or scenery, he will got excited then suddenly hide afterwards. They are done in grooming him and buying him some stuffs which he wants him to have and decided he need to distract the male from his loneliness this time.

 He knew he shouldn't let the boy be expose since someone is looking for him but can't help when guilt of leaving him alone eats him up so he decided to just  make him tour in the nearby bar where a familiar figure greets him once they were inside the said bar.

"Soo! It's a surprise to see you out here. Wait, you didn't get enough food since you still look thin.No offense Kai but you should better let him eat much or i'll steal him from your house." The cheery tabby cat teased as he hugs the other hybrid.

"Sorry Chen! I kinda left him alone this past few days since I'm kind of busy at work so I didn't noticed if he eats well or not." 

Kai rubs the non existent itch on his nape and sheepishly laugh on the process. Kyungsoo on the other hand taught that they might argue so he speak up for himself.

"I-it was my fault! I didn't eat much because I'm worried too much. Please don't scold JongKai since he was too good for Soo, Chennie." Kyungsoo tilt his head slightly with ears fold back and pout like he was the one being scolded to.

"Nah... I'm just teasing him and we are far from fighting so don't worry Soo. But seriously you need to eat more or I'll stuff you with more foods." Chen hugs him like a  bear making him flushed at the second.

"You know for a hybrid and especially a cat, you're not that too clingy or attach to anyone. Are you sure Jongin here or your JongKai didn't threaten you at all?" Chen raised and eyebrow and heard a low whimper before laughing out loud. 

"Just teasing again you gullible, squishy you---"

"Stop teasing already or I would tell your manager about it eh?" Kai threatens the tabby cat so he give up so he offer them a seat while he led them inside.

"Feel free to order anything you like and watch that stage in front. You'll be surprised of who will perform." Chen winks earning a confused look on Kyungsoo before he went away.

"W-what was that?" Kyungsoo blinks at him wondering why Chen said that.

"Just wait and see later since it is    a bar, there would be performance. Why don't we order something eh? Are you allergic to something?" Kai inquires.

" None.. but please no shellfish like oyster since it makes my tummy bad and body in heat. I don't think you want to know the rest." Kyungsoo shyly said to Kai before getting what he wants to say and order some pasta with bread stick, lemonade and some dessert to spoil the hybrid.

While Kyungsoo is busy eating his ice cream, the lights suddenly dims to emphasize the stage and saw two familiar performers on the stage and starts to sing that mesmerizes the audience. After  two or three songs, the singers starts to entertain the audience and start to acknowledge their guests in the process.

"And before we go down to our last song, I have some important friends here watching us who are both a have a special place in my heart. I might kiss them but my boyfriend wouldn't allow me so let's enjoy the last song everybody." The cheeky cat said making Kyungsoo choke on his ice cream when Chen winks at their direction again.

"Here, let me help you with that. Chen is just a little bit playful don't you think?" Kai laughs and rub his back to ease his breathing before giving him tissue to wipe his mouth of course.

"He always makes fun of me, but I can manage."  

The hybrid pouts enough to make Kai pinch his face after wiping his thumb on tip of his nose to remove some ice cream that makes him blush more.

"Oh no Soo, he just loves you too much and express it  by teasing you." A voice from behind said and they both froze and looks when they saw Luhan from behind.

"Luhan hyung! Your voice is very good! Soo loved it!" Kyungsoo said  with enthusiasm.

"Nice to hear that Kyungsoo. Why don't you order some more, it would be an extra treat since a beautiful and trustworthy hybrid said that to me." Luhan sits down in between the two to hung his hands around their shoulders.

"Luhan! I thought you were busy with the clinic?" Kai tries not to pout when he hinders the two from getting close.

"Already done that yesterday since my uncle is back. Now why are you hogging Kyungsoo's attention to all of yourself? Where's Sehun?" Luhan cheerfully asks when suddenly, Kyungsoo's ears lay flat again and slumps his shoulders to look away from them.

"Oh. Did I say something wrong? " He inquires.

"Actually, none but----" 

Their talk was cut when loud music starts to fill the bar with Chen shouting which is good since he grabs the hybrids attention while he fill up Luhan's information while Chen was singing.

"Everybody!!!" He scream while singing his rock song as he feel the beat and  bang his head on the process clearly leaving out the first conversation out of focus. But Kai, as a good friend to Luhan feed him some details before Luhan muttering a small 'oh' in the process and felt guilt at opening the topic which the other hybrid is sensitive about.

When the song ended, they all clap and the cat give his best Cheshire grin before bowing on the stage then left to where his new friend is.

"Did you like the song Soo?" He happily inquires.

"Chen is so cool and he looks like shining in the stage!" Kyungsoo chirps at him with a little ruffling on his head.

"Are you sure you're a cat? Because I think you are more of a dog if you throw this cute and innocent façade." Chen continues to ruffle his hair.

"Alright. Now I need to to the bathroom for a while. Just finish eating here and I'll be right back. Can you guys accompany him for a while?" Kai stands up and looks at Luhan and Chen before looking at Kyungsoo with shy smile.

"Just take your time or the stalls might eat you hehe."Luhan teased when Chen suddenly remembered something.

"Oh... I think I also need to go to the bathroom. All this drinks here makes me piss. Enjoy your bonding time here Soo." Chen decided to accompany Kai since that is his another reason why he got off the stage and decided to talk to Kai for a bit.

"I guess it's just you and me, huh?". Luhan smiled to Kyungsoo who shyly look on the glass he was drinking. 

 

 

 

"I don't get to understand why Kyungsoo isn't acting like a hybrid he was. Maybe I'm really a bad host and a bad host to left him in my care." Kai wonders after he is done washing his hands and eyes Chen in the mirror in front.

"We both know that you aren't the bad choice so stop sulking. Maybe it is just because I am a hybrid that is why he is comfortable with me than with you. Remember that the had gone from more abuse and harsh treatment from his owners that is why he is cautious first. In cases like him, he still needs to adjust and mostly, it takes almost a month or even long." Chen had his arms crossed over his chest with tail swinging side by side.

"It's either be easy on him, make your own move, or let him be then he'll change after a week or two. " Chen smirks patting his back. "Plus, we both know how much his speech and constant fidgeting have improved right?"

"I guess... I'll try and make work harder somehow." He rub his hand over his face before turning.

"I know you will. And I'm serious on the with him looking thin. He needs to grow or I'll snatch him from your own." Chen said with seriousness that earns a death glare from Kai.

"I'll keep that in mind, thanks." He replied and quickly went back to where they sit a while ago.


"Alright Soo. Let's go to the park and enjoy some rides there." Kai urges Soo who is happily swishing his tail back and forth.

"Park?" Kyungsoo titled his head at him.

"Park, you know, the theme park near Kai's place. There are a lot of fun rides and games there if you want. And I know you'll enjoy it." Chen smiles at Soo who starts to have some twinkle forming in his eyes.

"Really? Then I guess I will come." He stands up and they both said their goodbye to the guys.

 

"Oh, I almost forgot. I will drop by my work to fetch some papers that Chanyeol give me. Would you mind if you come with me?" Kai asks him.

"No. I think I would like to see your work place for once." Soo ears perks up making Kai ruffle his hair again.

"Stop that. I get embarrass every time you did that." The hybrid pouts at Kai.

"Sorry. I just find it amusing and find you cute so I can't help it. Do you want me to stop doing that?" Kai looks at him who shook his head.

"N-no. I- I just find it  unusual. But I-I like it to be honest." Soo blushes alot and shift his gaze to the window perhaps. 

He was a bit flushed when he heard that Kai said he was cute. He can still feel a loud thumping on his chest. He is holding his hand over his chest to stop the loud thumping of it.


When they are out of the elevator,   Soo can see that it was a slight busy day for them. There were constant ringing of phones, people talking with each other and typing of keyboards can be heard. They all wear suits and greets Kai whenever they pass by them. 

The hybrid can also swear that people are looking over him so he catch the hem of Kai's clothes as he snuggles his face more to Kai who chuckles a little before holding him  to his side. Soo still manage to kept his face hidden from them and hearing some 'aws' and chuckling form behind before they enter a room with large interior. It looks like a house so Kyungsoo decided to detach himself from Kai. The other male sighs when he felt the absence of the warmth from Soo but when he turn to look at him, he was busy playing with the big beanie ball near the window and started to tap the aquarium which is full of fishes. Now he can see his cat side of course.

There was a knock on the door before his secretary enters the door.

"Mr. Zhoumi asked to have an appointment for a slight revision for their imported product and was on his way here." A lady with 
Black top a black mini shirt greets him.

"Like right now? I don't think I was informed by this." Kai raised an eyebrow to his secretary.

"I- uhm... I'm sorry but Mr. Park said that he would inform you yesterday since he said he was with you and no need for me to bother you. I'm very sorry sir." The girl bows and was afraid to be scolded.

"Hey Kai!!! How're you doing?" There was a deep cheeky voice that enters the office making the residents and the hybrid flinched at the loud voice.

"I think I got it covered here Seulgi. Just inform me if he is here already." Kai sighs and saw the girl bows again to them before going to his friend.

"You stupid goof! How dare you not tell me that Mr. Zhoumi would be coming today?" Kai points a finger accusing the now hands up tall male who looks like get caught of a crime.

"Ahhh... I guess I forgot? I'm sorry buddy. I was just occupied yesterday since baby B panicked when he saw their house being robbed, or not." Chanyeol laughs nervously before seeing something black move towards the table of Kai's desk.

"Oh. You have a visitor?" Chanyeol curiously went to the desk before Kai could stop him.

"Hello!" Chanyeol greets the slumping  hybrid who screech on his hiding place.

"Sorry for scaring you. I'm Chanyeol h the way, Kai's best friend." Soo was hesitant to reach for the hand offered to him but when he he did, Chanyeol pulls him out to face him properly.

"I-I'm Soo.... K-kai...Kai's uhm..." Soo can't find words to complete the next word about their relationship for now. He was searching for help by looking anywhere but the Chanyeol guy until Kai answered for him.

"He's my friend. His name is Soo by the way. Right Soo?" Kai smiled and pat his shoulders before massaging his neck to clam the other male down which it actually did.

"Oh, you're the hybrid that Baekhyun mentioned which Kai decided to help. Damn, I didn't think you were this cute. Nice to meet you again." Chanyeol shake his hand as he flash another smile.

"N-nice to meet you too. C-can nyai get my hand back..Sir?" Soo awkwardly pulled his hand when the tall male retract his. 

"Sorry since I can't help it. You're too cute. Just call me Chanyeol by the way." Chanyeol laughs at sight of the hybrid blushing.

"I didn't think Baek-hyung told you that. Where are the files that I needed to see by the way?" Kai let Chanyeol sit and Soo do what he wants to do on the office for a while.

"Here it is. Sorry that I forgot it. Maybe I'll just compensate for it  later on?" Chanyeol suggest.

"Okay but maybe next time since I'm going out with Soo after my appointment with my client. He said it was urgent." Kai sighs but smiled when he saw Soo flinched  after trying to catch the fish in the aquarium. He definitely thinks he can catch it but it just escape his grip.

"Careful kitty, you might got wet by it." Kai warns Soo as he tried to get the big aruana form the tank. It flinch making the hybrid help and went towards the tan males side.

"You're really cute and adorable. Kai must be luck to have a companion like you." The taller can see how Kai is attached to the hybrid and somehow, the hybrid is also getting attached to him.

"You bet I am." Kai replied when they all heard a growl coming from the hybrid. 

"I'm sorry but Soo, can you come with Chanyeol to the cafeteria for a while since I have a client to meet in about a second?" Kai asks to the hybrid who got his ears down before he spoke.

"A-am I disturbing you from work?" His beautiful eyes is ready to shed his tears.

"No, of course not! I just don't want you to deal with many more serious man that can be toxic to you. And I think you would only got bored of it." Kai quickly replied to him.

"Okay. If that's what you want." He didn't look at the male and luckily, Chanyeol got it cover and put his hand over Soo's hair.

"Don't worry since I'll be accompanying you for a while. Plus, Kai just don't want you to meet anymore male besides him since he was possessive in his special friends." The tall male winks at Soo making him tilt his head and saw the blush face of Kai.

"Why is you face--" Soo asks Kai only to get interrupted by her secretary.

"Sir, just to inform you that our client is on the elevator and the copy of the revised contract is on your desk." Seulgi informs him again and closes the door.

"Well, that's our cue. Don't miss your Soo too much since I might steal him on you." Chanyeol laughs when he heard a protest from Kai as they head to the door.

"Let's go to the cafeteria and grab something to eat. It'll be my treat." Chanyeol offers Soo who let out a hesitant nod at him and head towards the elevator. 

Soo is on Chanyeol's right  when the elevator in front of them opens same as on their left.

"Come on Soo, Kai would be just a minute and we'll be done eating   when he gets back to you." 

The giant male smiled making Kyungsoo assured of this as he nods in the process. They didn't  noticed the tall man who stops  and look behind them as they busied themselves knowing each other before the door closes. The man smirk and grab his phone at the sight.

"Better watch out for the cafeteria if you guys want to still  have your job by morning." The man said to his phone before greeting the secretary towards Mr. Kim's room.

 


"This is what you called a sushi. Just dip it into the sauce and eat it like this." Chanyeol demonstrate to Soo as he eat his share. 

"I don't know how to use these sticks." Soo pouts as he murder the kani sushi presented to him.

"Hahaha... It's alright, here let me feed you." The taller male bring some to his mouth which he gladly eats. "Tasty isn't it?" 

He receives a nod before the hybrid spoke first at him.

"You have big ears. Are you a hybrid too?" Soo widen his eyes when Chanyeol just smiled at him.

"No actually. But my boyfriend thinks so for the first time. He said my ears are like Yoda's from star wars which I find it funny. I get alot that sometimes." He look at the hybrid who just stare at him with his big eyes.

"I'm just kidding, didn't you get the joke?" He shook his head for confirmation earning a tilted head.

"What's a boyfriend and what's a Yoda?" He asked dumbfoundedly.

"Boyfriend as in... your partner in life, a companion which is always there for you to guide and help you all the times, the one who will cherish and you'll love for the rest of your life and Yoda is just a character from a movie." He explains.

"Like Kai and Soo? But I don't know the rest of your life part and I don't even know who yoda is." He looks down at the thought of it.

"Seriously? Aigoo... you must watch some since-- and no, not yet with Kai but I'm sure you will be boyfriend with him in just a nick of time." The giant said to him as he get his phone.

"Soo, say cheese!" He put a camera on Soo which looks like he got caught with a head lights eating a noodle on his table.

"Look! It's you... How cute and adorable. I'm gonna send it to Baekkie since he wants to meet you or guess what you looked like. Kai doesn't even let him meet you for now because he is a little energetic. Probably worrying you cannot handle him." He chuckles and send the picture after letting Soo see the picture.

"See... This is my boyfriend Baekhyun and he would be glad to meet you once he finished dealing with stuffs at home. Their house have been raid,or rob the other day." Chanyeol sighs while Soo look at the picture more closely.

"Baek---hyun.... Baek---bacon!" The hybrid shouts at the new word same as Chanyeol.

"Uh...Yeah... Sounds like bacon but it's Baekhyun." Chanyeol scratch his head when the hybrid got excited.

"No... I remember calling my hyung bacon... And something like honey.... I've gotta tell Kai about it!" Soo stand s up happily and pull Chanyeol away form the cafeteria and into the elevator to tell Kai about his new memory gained.


"Alright alright, just hold on for a minute.Kai would still be there a this office so stop getting excited or you might trip over nothing." Which  he almost did, good thing Chanyeol had his grip on his waist to prevent the fall.

"See? I told you. Come on kitty let's get you boyfriend to hear your news." 

 

 

"I'm sorry Mr. Zhoumi but from what I have seen, the plan  said that the waste plant that you are planning is near a water source which might cause contamination. Even the government will not approved of it." Kai said to the new proposal.

"The residents already waives and agreed to the construction of the site. Plus, there are hybrids who will work on these plantations who needed it for their living. You must know how they feel since you own one right? It would be a win win basis for us." Zhoumi said to Kai from his seat.

"Not on my part plus we need certification and permission to allow hybrids to work there. Based from your reports, they are only self employed without any legal papers. Are you sure they aren't forced to do these?" Kai questioned him again.

"If your still doubting the project, we both can change our minds but if you don't came up with enough proposal or doesn't clarify this up, I think we both know how it would go." The male said with stoic face.

"Alright. I'll try come up with another idea or sort things out and contact you afterwards. I'm sorry for not meeting your expectations for this talk." Kai shake his hands apologetically.

"Oh believe me, I already get what I need for this time. And to tell you the truth, I already found my hybrid. I bet he misses me now so I better go back at home."   Zhoumi put his cap down with a sly smile before leaving the room leaving Kai alone.


"Alright, time to go to Chanyeol and Soo. I bet he wants to get out of here." Kai his coat and move to leave the room as well.

 

Once he was in the cafeteria, he didn't find Soo or even Chanyeol at the moment. He was also surprised to check the taker guys phone is just keeps on  ringing. After an hour of finding them, asking some staffs on their whereabouts, he panics and try to call on Chanyeol one last time which he noticed who was panting or sounds hurt at the moment.

"Yeol hyung? What happened? I've been contacting you for an hour but you just ignore my call." Kai nearly shouted at the phone. 

"S-sorry..... B-but it's about S-soo... Some men cornered us when we were going up the elevator before I got knocked out. But I tried to defend him I swear. I'm stuck in a closet." Chanyeol said with a rasp voice.

"What?!?! Are you okay? Please tell me Soo is alright and he is with you." Kai panics.

"I-I'm sorry.. but they got him... They got Soo Kai. I tried my best---" 

The other words got unheard from Kai since he drop his phone and goes to where Chanyeol is.