Nine

Pick up your wounded heart

When Kyungsoo was  carried to China and met his boss, he was afraid since the said man was an old fifty plus man with bulky appearance unlike his petite and small frame, this man could easily man handled him any moment and anytime for sure.

He was relieved when he was announced that his son would be the one who he will be serving and not him. He was assist to a large room where his master is situated having a nice room with nice furnitures that compliments the white large master bed in front of him. He turned his eyes to the door where a male in his teenage year enters the room indicating that is his owner for now.

His world came crashing down after he learned that he would be his personal slave but his peaceful life or service was disturbed when Zhoumi announced that he would not be allowed to leave the room after four months of service where the real abuse starts to begun. He was forced to please his master and do things whatever he requested for his ual pleasure and nothing more than that.Sometimes, Zhoumi even have his toys for punishment or even his friends to join him in his playing with his pet just like what he said to him. Every night after he was used and beaten up, he is forced to sleep on the floor and wasn't allowed to go out of nowhere unless he is with some trusted personel from his master. That is the time when he decided he had enough and tried to be free from that hell.

His first attempt of escape was to sneak out of the window which he done quickly but he was caught by some guard and end up being punished by whipping and tied down to the chair with some toy used in his body. He was left into that situation up to midnight and left to be caged with some dogs that ends up snarling at him as he whimpers in his own.

Second attempt was to trick his master and be a good pet when he was asked to come to an event his master asked him.He could run of the elevator and shout for help only to be caught by the guard and return to his owner. He protests but no one would ever believed that he was kidnapped and live on his own when all hybrids have masters and cannot be on their own in these cruel world. He ends up with broken legs and can't barely stand  for few days. 

His heat comes up and some maids or servants aids to his side, requested by his master and he was grateful to find some comfort on the servants and maids. But after his heat ends, some servants who he got acquainted with are fired because of the thought that they are helping him escape through it.

First was a girl named Wendy whom his master pour some boiling water on his face after letting him give some keys on his room since Zhoumi manage to lock it from his attempt to run away. Poor girl, hmshe was fired after that.


Next was Hongbin, personal driver of Zhoumi that makes Soo hide in the trunk of the car for an escape but ends up beaten up, bloody and bruised. He was also fired after that.

Zhoumi threatened his pet to not anyone else help him or else he would kill him for sure. Kyungsoo didn't head the warning and still thought he could escape with the help of the servant Hyunsik. 

He was like a brother to him and help him wash and relax his tired body and soul after every harassment. Zhoumi warns him about not sticking to close to his pet but the other male was too persistent until he decided to end this kind of relationship involved in the two. He decided to start torturing Hyunsik whenever Kyungsoo didn't obey him letting him see how he whip his body hard and him afterwards. The last blow makes him mortified when an almost successful escape happened when the house was busy with some party, Hyunsik is one of the servant that had slip Kyungsoo out of the house but the lucky dogs got them pinned on a corner. Then, right here and there even how much Kyungsoo beg for Hyunsik life to be freed when a gun was in lock with the servant's temple, Zhoumi pull the trigger making him petrified and shock.

From then on, the hybrid never tries to get away form his master. Too shocked from the experience and he oo guilty for the lost life of his close friend and those other servants that wants to befriend or help him. He also knew the other servants who knew the incident never dared to open up or help him again, just leave the idiot newcomers to deal or experienced it sooner or later.

After nearly 8 years of imprisonment or slavery, he lost hope and give up the will to decide or either talk with anyone. The shy yet cheerful boy was replaced by a dull and a void face boy too hurt and even scared to let anyone in. He was convinced that he would end up serving or pleasuring this man for the rest of his pathetic, miserable life. But Kris and Tao was introduced to him as his care taker after few years of lockage. There are no more chains or bind trapping him in the room and was freely to roam around and self cook or assist himself and yet he can still feel that the house has an invisible wall trapping him for good.

From then Kris, Tao, two maids and one servant plus Zhoumi's five body guards are living in a small house like mansion trusted enough to serve him til they are worthy or have use to the abusive man. The two tried to gain his heart piece by piece but it took one year for him to speak again but was embarrassed since he still talk in third person and to his relief, they didn't even ask or find it annoying omebither disgusted by it. Then, when he learned they would go to Korea to go on a business trip, he can feel a sign of relief going back to his home town. That was when Kris and Tao decided to reveal their identity and persuade him to run away and find his relative there. There was big hesitation as he told them his story of misfortune during his escape but Kris assured him that this plan would be a success so he nods to the plan.

It was the day of some drug transaction of Zhoumi which he needs his body guards with Kyungsoo, his lucky item, was brought to the club then the two FBI's started the raid. Bullets came crashing to objects. Before he was caught by Zhoumi's man, Kris backs him up and made a run for it. They went to the back door and got ambushed until Tao hold the enemies letting Kyungsoo run like a maniac with the heavy rain feeling he is in a movie. He lost consciousness when fatigue starts to hit him and his body starts to feel exhausted and head felt heavy.


He was unconscious for a day due to dehydration and fatigue. The bruises which he received from beating and tortures hit his body. A good old woman tend his wound and help him feed up for a day before Zhoumi's man found him again. He managed to escape but the thought of the old woman being beaten while he escape can't get on his mind when he heard gun shots and he run away fast as his two feet and two arms carries him. That is a rainy night again being paranoid and panic stricken self, he didn't even noticed there was a moving car on the next path. 

The next thing he saw was a pair of brown orbs looking straight at him and that was Kai first met him.

 

 

 


"You know the rest of the story from there. He really took good care of me, I'll be forever thankful to you for that." Kyungsoo smiled at the tanned male who returns the gesture and pat his head on the process.

"No need to thank me. I was glad to help you anyways. Just like what I have said, you already have a soft spot here." Kai sincerely said it to him.


"Wow. I want to hear the story  one more time. You really have experienced a lot from that old geezer. I wish he would just kill himself. " Chanyeol comments to no one in specific.

"Alright. Time to hit the sack. I'm sure you guys can't wait to be reunited again." Kai saw the soft yawn escaping from the hybrid and they all deicded to go to bed for sure.

"Why don't you guys sleep on the guest room for a while. I still have spare room for each one of you." The tanned male suggest.

"We would loved to. Tomorrow's a big day for all of us afterall. I wanna sleep with Kyungsoo if you will." Baekhyun eyes Kai then Kyungsoo afterwards.

"I'm okay with it. I guess you really have missed each other that much, but I don't think your big baby would like that." Kai snickers looking at Chanyeol for the moment.

"I think I could wait till tomorrow. A little night would not hurt would it?" The giant flashes his smile to them.

"Then I also want to sleep with Kyungsoo hyung if you would approved it." Sehun pouts.

"You can sleep on my bed if you want. It's bigger than all of the bed here, I'll just sleep on Kyungsoo's room." Kai offers and they all agreed to it.


Kai can't help but to feel a little depress since he misses the warmth of someone who likes to snuggle on his sleep making his heart flutter and felt contented at the same time. He find it difficult to sleep until the soft sound of the door opens then the bed dips revealing a familiar hybrid which his heart yearns the most.

"What's wrong Soo? I thought you   want to sleep with your brothers?" Kai gets up seeing the hybrid took he space beside him and curl to his place hugging him by the waist.

"They're really quite the hugger and I can't sleep from their tight grip. I let them hug each other instead." He snuggle close to Kai if that is ever possible from their attached bodies. "Besides, I like this warmth more than anyone else.Do you mind?" He said tiredly.

"No. I also like this warmth if you ask. I will miss you once you got to stay with your family." Kai sighs and peck his forehead immediately making him look at him.

There was a soft peck and was amused to see the smaller male his neck shortly to show his affection to him.

"I would also miss you. Will you promise to come visit me then?" His ears flickers in hope.

"Of course I will. You know I would always came looking for you, you don't even need to ask kitten. Now sleep and rest well so you could see me dance in the stage." He leave a peck again to his forehead.

"M'kay. Sleep well Nini." Kyungsoo snuggle to his chest more and close his eyes like a child. He calls his his given nickname whenever he felt grateful to the other.

"Sleep well.. my kitten." He turn the lamp on and let it illuminate their sleeping body through the night.

 

 

 

 

"Are you nervous?" Kai asks Kyungsoo before they went out of the car. 

It was the day of Sehun's performance and he haven't seen those three males upon waking up. Kai said Sehun and Baekhyun felt jealous seeing him leave his bed and return to his room that night. They didn't bother waking him up to say  goodbye. Let alone the sleeping male for now.

"Come on, they would surely like you. I bet Baekhyun hyung and your family is waiting and eager for you." Kai assures him.

"W-what if they find me annoying and felt disgusting? What if they don't like me at all?" His insecurities takes him again.

"Never. And if ever they would, I'll just snatch you up and trapped you inside my house by then." Kai  chuckles and fix his hair. He was wearing a checkered polo shirt with white print as inner dress. He had a skinny pants with red converse while Kai brush his air up to make him look ever more stunning. The hybrid smile and unlock his seat belt. He hold the collar like bracelet to his left arm. It was a modified collar using some things from his original collar bracelet so he could be identified by his family quickly and it makes him felt secure to hold it like how he used to back when he was a little.


"Took you long enough. I miss my baby Kyungie!! Did Kai bullied you?" Baekhyun greets him with a warm hug teasing him at the same time.

"No. He was actually pushing me to go out of the car in case I want to back out." Kyungsoo said honestly.

"Don't worry. They've been waiting for this time so long and they would die if they see you look stunning today." He gives a thumbs up making him flushed in the moment.


"Well isn't it our little sweet kitten! " A cheerful voice greets him and was not surprised when he got tackled by the other.

"Easy there sweet heart, you don't wanna meet your hair right?" He laughs at this.

"I was so worried of you when I woke up. I thought something bad happened to you." Kyungsoo have some teary eyes at him for a moment before the hybrid gives him his ever cheeky smile.

"Nah. Nine lives baby, you thought I can be killed or loss all my life? I really have the best luck for a hybrid cat I must say." Chen boasts around releasing the said male from his grip.

"He actually misses you too and wants to go to your house even your heat might trigger his. Good thing he was preoccupied for almost a week so he didn't even protest. You know how whiny this cat can be." Xiumin laughs same with the other guys as Chen click his tongue in the process.

"Aahhh....wae! We need to get inside. We would be performing after Sehun's piece so better wait for it and cheer is all." Chen winks at him.

"Come on guys! The show was about to start. Let's get inside, I already reserved your seats." Chanyeol greets them at one. "My, my, don't you look astonishing today." 

"You bet he is. Let's go." Kai urge them to enter the building afterwards.

"Hmmm... I smell something familiar, have you chance back to your old perfume again Minnie?" Chen asks his partner.

"No. You said it was too powerful and I change it to the one e bought last month. Maybe you're just nervous that is why you're imagining things." Xiumin clams him down.

"Okay. May I am. Cheer for me well baby. I will dedicate it for you." He kissed his boyfriend and starts to go where the should be seating now.

 

 


"Soo! Oh my Soo! Kyungsoo... Kyungie... Is that ....I-is that r-really you?" A woman with shoulder length wavy hair greets them on the side of the chairs. She was wearing a navy blue dress up to her knee complemented with fashionable jewelry with a tall man with brush up hair wearing a good black tuxedo all along.

He can see the beautiful smile and eyes of the girl similar to his features bmexcept for his thick eyebrow of course but nevertheless they look exactly alike when his mother was just youger few years back.

Kyungsoo look over to Kai and Baekhyun first then looks at the woman in front of him who didn't know how or what to do to her. He widens his eye when he felt a soft push from his back to met with the woman who hugs him immediately when she had the opportunity to come near him.

The hug was warm like a comfortable place which Kyungsoo had found. She wears a calming perfume, maybe some cat nip but once he takes a sniff, he can remember some familiarity making something click inside his head as he hugs her back in return. 

"Y-you smell like my mom used to." He flicker his ears ndbswish his tail in recognition before they both breakdown to sob feeling the depth of the separation from the past.

"Silly you. Of course I'm your mom! It's been a while and you don't know how many year  we waited for this moment to happen." She sniffs and look how tall her missing son is. She was informed by his misfortunes and hardships after he was gone. After that, she promise to cherish him more and the rest of his son more to make this work.

"I'm sorry it took me this long." Kyungsoo looks at his mom trying to take a full picture of her face in his head.

"Don't be sorry. It wasn't your fault. I'm gonna spoil you up for good and you mustn't reject it as your consequence." She earns him. He is now taller than him for  more inches yet she still thinks she was still his baby.

"Stop crying, the show wasn't even starting. You should focus on my performance before I throw a tantrum here." Sehun crossed his arms to his chest pouting to them. He was wearing a simple plain button up long sleeve polo with some skinny jeans complimenting his figure.

"Of course we would cheer for you, you big baby. Now let's all sit down and the show would start in just a few minutes." The tall man, Sehun's father from what Kyungsoo had learned, is showing his warm smile to him. He was reluctant to approach him first but the man have something to him as a present.

"Hey, Glad to see you again Kyungie. I'm Oh Eunbae if you kinda recall me. We used to play hide and seek back when you were young." The man, Eunbae smile sincerley.

"I remember you giving me piggy backs too, right?" He shyly bows at him.

"Yeah. Shall we seat already or you want to come to the dressing room with Sehun and the others? They would be performing later and I don't want to pressure you being alone with us." The man leans down to him and pat his head.

"Yeah. Kai, Chen, Sehun and Baekhyun would be performing leaving me, Xiumin and Mr. Oh And Mrs. Do here." Chanyeol clarifies it.

"I think I'm just gonna wait here for a while. Mrs. Do? I thought mom's surname should be Oh?" Kyungsoo looks at his mom.

"It's​ complicated. But I'll tell you once we got home. Why don't you guys roaming around back stage? Your seats are secured that's why no need to worry." She said.

"Alright! Let's go to the dressing room quick. I bet coach would kill me if he can't find me there. Not literally though so let's go." Sehun urge them back stage fast after bidding some farewell to them.

"There you go you stupid brat! The show was about to start. Where did you... Oh! I'm glad to see you all here for the final act." Taemin was happy to see his former school mates would perform on the stage same as his.

"Yeah so don't you bully my brother or I'll snap your neck." Baekhyun jokes and hugs Taemin.

"Alright. Dress up so so we can start the show." Taemin looks down at him and pat his shoulders carefully with his ever smile.

"Thanks." They all went to the dressing room.

"I can still sense that strong perfume smell. I can't just recall who owns it." Chen murmurs since the smell is much faint than it was back on the seats. He can also feel something fishy is about to happen and he trust his instinct more than himself of course.


Kyungsoo seats down the audience with his mom on his rights then Chanyeol and Xiumin on his left. He was amazed to see the performance shown by the students. He saw Sehun and all of them cheered loudly until the end. He saw Sehun waved and smile to him while Chanyeol whistle for appause at him.

Kai's solo stage came up after the group of some male group. He was dancing to 'Baby don't cry' making him more astonishing than ever. Kyungsoo can't help but to feel amazed and can't pry his eyes away from him. His heart flutters just by seeing him dance like that. He was sure he can hear that song back when he was in heat but didn't even see Kai dancing to it though. He was mesmerized at how fluid and graceful he can dance at this .

Kai felt satisfied as he dance seeing some awed face and was prud of himself when he saw the mesmerized face from Kyungsoo. He surely dedicate it to the cute hybrid who manage to stay not only on his house, but also on his own heart. He just wanna see him smile and proud at him and gladly, the dance was a success for him to show how much he want the other to only look at him. Nothing more, nothing less.

When it was the vocal's turn, they were awed by the beautiful voice of Chen and Baekhyun singing to 'I really didn't know' (a song which they sang back at immortal song, it's daebak!!), Kyungsoo can feel a nostalgic feeling towards their performance. Specially when they both start to hit the high notes and nail it without cracking up of course, it was left with a standing ovation and round of applause from the audience. Even their parents were so proud of them showing some exemplary skills.

"Wow! I didn't think you still have it guys! You lied when you said you haven't been polishing your skill Baek! You guys break a leg there!" Kai cheered at them.

"Of course I am. Same goes to you too." He praised Kai's solo.

"Hey baby!!! You were amazing back there!!" Chanyeol appear on behind the curtain with Xiumin and Kyungsoo probably leaving the two couples on their seat.

"Your duet was fantastic!" Xiumin hugs his boyfriend who returns it back.

"Can I sing fantastic baby this time?" Chen got a playful slap form the other.

"Soo hyung! Did you like our performance?" Sehun ask the hybrid.

"I actually love it! You guys were great. I wish I also have that talent." He smiled at them earning some pat on his head.

"Don't worry. You'll find yours too." Kai assured him.

"I loved your dance. You look astonishing there... not that Baek hyung, Chennie and Sehunnie aren't that less good but I enjoy all of your performance." He blush when he got some attention after praising Kai.

"Come on hyung! I want you to meet my friends near the dressing room." Sehun grab his wrist quickly and runs to where his friends are. 

"How dare him steal Kyungsoo away?" Baekhyun scoff and cross his arms around his chest.

"Let's greet our parents shall we? What's wrong?" Baekhyun asks when Chen stop him.

"I just remembered the smell that I said before we enter here. It was familiar because that was the strong perfume of Kyungsoo's abuser." Chen move his nose and ears like looking for someone.

"Y-you mean, Zhoumi is here? I thought he already flew back to China?"  Kai asks and they all were alarmed by this.

"Isn't he the one who freaking hurt my Kyungie?!?!" Baekhyun's blood boils when he received a nod.


"That's him right? I remember meeting him once and that it definitely his style!" Chanyeol pointed at the door and they saw Zhoumi leaving the room and holding something inside his jacket as he look around.

"I better call Suho hyung. Did you know were Sehun and Kyugie went?" Kai asks.

"I- I saw them went outside few minutes ago. What if that Zhoumi guy went after him?" Xiumin panics and hugs Chen close.

"We better follow that man. He is dangerous!" Chen makes the first move followed by the other guys.


"I hope this ends up good." Baekhyun wish as they run.

"Don't worry. We will protect him this time." Kai trust his guts and hope it would turn out right.